Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND
Hi! I really regret selling a girl exactly like this over a half a year ago and I'm looking to find a new look a like dragon! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=6&winggene=7&wings=118&auth=7bc0c50d9429ee5e2f3e2b585f1ac63efa4fe8f1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The only requirements are the colours and gender! Eye colour, breed and genes don't matter in the least. I am willing to go up to 50Kt to get my girl back! So if you have a dragon with these colours or a pair that can produce one, please ping me in this thread or send a pm if you're shy!
Hi! I really regret selling a girl exactly like this over a half a year ago and I'm looking to find a new look a like dragon!

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=6&winggene=7&wings=118&auth=7bc0c50d9429ee5e2f3e2b585f1ac63efa4fe8f1&dummyext=prev.png

The only requirements are the colours and gender! Eye colour, breed and genes don't matter in the least.

I am willing to go up to 50Kt to get my girl back! So if you have a dragon with these colours or a pair that can produce one, please ping me in this thread or send a pm if you're shy!
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
What are the colors exactly? I can't tell by the naked eye. Sorry for the inconvenience...
What are the colors exactly? I can't tell by the naked eye. Sorry for the inconvenience...
Leezpunk
@Gloomipede

The colours were listed in the title. But I already found the girl ^^
@Gloomipede

The colours were listed in the title. But I already found the girl ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |