TOPIC | LF 4 derglings
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NVDragon
Lol nah, it's just to boost the thread!
@NVDragon
Lol nah, it's just to boost the thread!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti

Ahhhhhh... That makes more sense! Glad you don't have a concussion! Your dragons wouldn't be happy...
@CornixElecti

Ahhhhhh... That makes more sense! Glad you don't have a concussion! Your dragons wouldn't be happy...
F50lMAz.png
@NVDragon

Haha yeah :)

I take it you're new to FR?
@NVDragon

Haha yeah :)

I take it you're new to FR?
@CornixElecti

I guess you could consider me a newbie! But I'm really enjoying FR.
@CornixElecti

I guess you could consider me a newbie! But I'm really enjoying FR.
F50lMAz.png
@NVDragon
Ahh, ok! I'm glad you're enjoying it :) if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to PM me!
@NVDragon
Ahh, ok! I'm glad you're enjoying it :) if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to PM me!
@CornixElecti

Thanks!
@CornixElecti

Thanks!
F50lMAz.png
@CornixElecti I have a double Cream/red range pair set to hatch on the 25th if you were interested. I'm a bit pricier than others but I'm not above price cuts or mixed payment. I mostly need gems right now. Follow my banner or peek at my nests to see if the pair's your style and if so, if they can provide a kid to match the imps I'm pretty sure you bought.
@CornixElecti I have a double Cream/red range pair set to hatch on the 25th if you were interested. I'm a bit pricier than others but I'm not above price cuts or mixed payment. I mostly need gems right now. Follow my banner or peek at my nests to see if the pair's your style and if so, if they can provide a kid to match the imps I'm pretty sure you bought.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

I would definitely be interested in a hatchling! I would really prefer glimmer tert, and if lucky iri/shim, since I'm looking to get him a gem tert. When are you hatching the nest? Also, what price exactly would you be looking for for a dragon like that?
@Rionach

I would definitely be interested in a hatchling! I would really prefer glimmer tert, and if lucky iri/shim, since I'm looking to get him a gem tert. When are you hatching the nest? Also, what price exactly would you be looking for for a dragon like that?
@CornixElecti As they're part of my Winter Collection, they're due on Monday as part of the holiday. Iri/shim is pretty strong so hopefully you will get lucky in that regard though Runes does tend to dominate.

Despite being holiday/premium in my hatchery, I do try to keep my prices between 20-35kt for regular pairs like them. That's 25-40 gems since I have a weird gem ratio but far less than bogs or triples who are kicked up to 50kt/55g. No matter what, I try to make my dragons affordable.

The most I dare charge you in this instance is 25kt/30 gems each should you choose more than one. Were there any names you wanted for your intended purchases or did you just want to change them yourself later? I can do bios too, if that matters to you at all.
@CornixElecti As they're part of my Winter Collection, they're due on Monday as part of the holiday. Iri/shim is pretty strong so hopefully you will get lucky in that regard though Runes does tend to dominate.

Despite being holiday/premium in my hatchery, I do try to keep my prices between 20-35kt for regular pairs like them. That's 25-40 gems since I have a weird gem ratio but far less than bogs or triples who are kicked up to 50kt/55g. No matter what, I try to make my dragons affordable.

The most I dare charge you in this instance is 25kt/30 gems each should you choose more than one. Were there any names you wanted for your intended purchases or did you just want to change them yourself later? I can do bios too, if that matters to you at all.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach
Those prices sound fair! I'm a bit limited on my gems at the moment, so I'll be paying in treasure :) do they only hatch once during the holiday season? I don't care too much about specific names, and I'm good w/o a bio!
@Rionach
Those prices sound fair! I'm a bit limited on my gems at the moment, so I'll be paying in treasure :) do they only hatch once during the holiday season? I don't care too much about specific names, and I'm good w/o a bio!
1 2 3 4 5 6