Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Runes Dergs w/ specific colors
1 2
Trying to find some FanDragons and work on my hatchery all at once, so I have a bit of a grocery list XD

1 Male and Female Spiral Crystal/Faucet/Runes in Emerald Silver Silver (I am going to want to breed them together :) )

2 Male and Female Coatl Any/Stripes/runes in Blue Bronze Bronze (I am going to want to breed them together :) )

Thank You!
Trying to find some FanDragons and work on my hatchery all at once, so I have a bit of a grocery list XD

1 Male and Female Spiral Crystal/Faucet/Runes in Emerald Silver Silver (I am going to want to breed them together :) )

2 Male and Female Coatl Any/Stripes/runes in Blue Bronze Bronze (I am going to want to breed them together :) )

Thank You!
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
Bump ^J^
Bump ^J^
Bump ^J^
Bump ^J^
@Gingerdemon I have some Runes Spirals that need a new home here or my hatchery through my banner to see one Gen2 left over from a set of twins (he has scales but by all means get a scroll if you must)

The colors and genes might be wrong but they're good choices for any project you might have to do in order to achieve your goal. Ping me back soon.
@Gingerdemon I have some Runes Spirals that need a new home here or my hatchery through my banner to see one Gen2 left over from a set of twins (he has scales but by all means get a scroll if you must)

The colors and genes might be wrong but they're good choices for any project you might have to do in order to achieve your goal. Ping me back soon.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach they are not the correct colors, but so pretty I think I have to buy one anyway ???? I would like to purchase Aranka please :) thank you!
@Rionach they are not the correct colors, but so pretty I think I have to buy one anyway ???? I would like to purchase Aranka please :) thank you!
Bump
Bump
@Gingerdemon She's yours since no one's claimed her yet. I'll get it set up!
@Gingerdemon She's yours since no one's claimed her yet. I'll get it set up!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach awesome!
@Rionach awesome!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2