Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Dragon *Abyss/White/Wine Imp
Yeah, that's it. I want a very specific dragon : [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=9&gender=1&tert=72&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=a9c3149cc49cb403a9defcfb1df66a8f2286f501&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I know, this project will be torturing me for like ever, since the color combo isn't even exist on the FR server and near-miss Imperials? Very few only exist. Though I have to try, you know. haha. [size=5][b]So basically, I am looking for :[/b][/size] [LIST] [*] [size=5]Anything close to [b]Abyss / White / Wine[/b][/size] [*] [size=5] Prefer [b]Imperial[/b] [u]or higher[/u] breeds (not must)[/size] [/LIST] Please show me what you got! I'll reply if I'm interested in your offers. [b]I'm subsed[/b], no need to ping me. Huge thanks! <3
Yeah, that's it. I want a very specific dragon :

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=9&gender=1&tert=72&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=a9c3149cc49cb403a9defcfb1df66a8f2286f501&dummyext=prev.png

I know, this project will be torturing me for like ever, since the color combo isn't even exist on the FR server and near-miss Imperials? Very few only exist. Though I have to try, you know. haha.

So basically, I am looking for :

• Anything close to Abyss / White / Wine

• Prefer Imperial or higher breeds (not must)

Please show me what you got! I'll reply if I'm interested in your offers.

I'm subsed, no need to ping me.

Huge thanks! <3
@hayum
@hayum