Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 6 Digit Male
1 2 3 4
6 Digit (Male) Search Thread

Instead of hunting forever on the Dragon Sales side, I figured why not do some pro-active search as well XD So here goes; if they meet the criteria below I would definitely be willing to pay more for them. Though feel free to offer anyway, I might pick the dragon up either way ^^

No need to ping me since I am subscribed to the thread, but I am cool if you decide to anyways ^^ I am okay with PMs as well :)

I will try to reply to everyone, though if you prefer that I drop you a ping only if I am interested just leave a note. It would be helpful if you state your price beforehand as well ^^//

Important:
  • Male
  • 6 Digit (Not that picky on the range, but they MUST be 6 digits.
  • No Unnamed offspring (longer offspring list will probably depreciate the value a little, but I am okay with them as long as their names are not 'awkward-sounding' like exalt or close.)

Bonus:
  • Wildclaw / Imperial (I will definitely be paying more ^^;) / Guardians
  • Gen 2/ 3s (I probably won't be able to afford Gen 1s for now, but feel free to offer ^^)
  • EXTRA: Unbred (Ha, likely I won't be able to afford your dragon unless you are willing accept art as payment ^^;)
  • Element: Shadow/ Wind/ Arcane/ Earth/ Water/ Nature
  • Unbred, Light Imp - I will probably sell my soul to you XD

Currently looking for: 2 6-Digits Male
Aye, they are likely going to be permies since I will be giving them lore and all that ^^;

Feel free to offer away, thanks for looking ^^//
6 Digit (Male) Search Thread

Instead of hunting forever on the Dragon Sales side, I figured why not do some pro-active search as well XD So here goes; if they meet the criteria below I would definitely be willing to pay more for them. Though feel free to offer anyway, I might pick the dragon up either way ^^

No need to ping me since I am subscribed to the thread, but I am cool if you decide to anyways ^^ I am okay with PMs as well :)

I will try to reply to everyone, though if you prefer that I drop you a ping only if I am interested just leave a note. It would be helpful if you state your price beforehand as well ^^//

Important:
  • Male
  • 6 Digit (Not that picky on the range, but they MUST be 6 digits.
  • No Unnamed offspring (longer offspring list will probably depreciate the value a little, but I am okay with them as long as their names are not 'awkward-sounding' like exalt or close.)

Bonus:
  • Wildclaw / Imperial (I will definitely be paying more ^^;) / Guardians
  • Gen 2/ 3s (I probably won't be able to afford Gen 1s for now, but feel free to offer ^^)
  • EXTRA: Unbred (Ha, likely I won't be able to afford your dragon unless you are willing accept art as payment ^^;)
  • Element: Shadow/ Wind/ Arcane/ Earth/ Water/ Nature
  • Unbred, Light Imp - I will probably sell my soul to you XD

Currently looking for: 2 6-Digits Male
Aye, they are likely going to be permies since I will be giving them lore and all that ^^;

Feel free to offer away, thanks for looking ^^//
@Astarothius He is a scatter project and has lore. I'm only hesitantly offering him because I'm the one who was scatter scrolling him in the hopes of getting colors that I like... but I need money to continue my lair ideas. 500kt? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=150828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1509/150828_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Astarothius

He is a scatter project and has lore. I'm only hesitantly offering him because I'm the one who was scatter scrolling him in the hopes of getting colors that I like... but I need money to continue my lair ideas.

500kt?

150828_350.png
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
@Kesler [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=81&auth=03fed17eed805b282622c46d019e04e703b577cf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The Skink and Spinner Combi x.x Do you mind if I give you my answer in a day? I'll just check around to see if there are any offers, and since I will be keeping him for the long-term I would like to consider for a little ^^// (The lore's adorable XD)
@Kesler

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=81&auth=03fed17eed805b282622c46d019e04e703b577cf&dummyext=prev.png

The Skink and Spinner Combi x.x
Do you mind if I give you my answer in a day? I'll just check around to see if there are any offers, and since I will be keeping him for the long-term I would like to consider for a little ^^//

(The lore's adorable XD)
@Astarothius

Sure^^ and thank you (I'm not much of a writer but sometimes I try for fun xD)
@Astarothius

Sure^^ and thank you (I'm not much of a writer but sometimes I try for fun xD)
@Kesler

Aye, you are too modest XD You definitely have a quirky sense of imagination, don't sell yourself short ^^//

Good luck with your lair project though, it's coming along nicely ^^//
@Kesler

Aye, you are too modest XD You definitely have a quirky sense of imagination, don't sell yourself short ^^//

Good luck with your lair project though, it's coming along nicely ^^//
@Astarothius

Well it's true that I never lacked in imagination xD I am dyslectic and we tend to be... less good at that kind of stuff (I do enjoy writing, oh the irony of life). But thank you, it's nice to know someone enjoys my writing!

Good luck to you as well! (though you seem to be doing fine in the impressive lair department xD)
@Astarothius

Well it's true that I never lacked in imagination xD I am dyslectic and we tend to be... less good at that kind of stuff (I do enjoy writing, oh the irony of life). But thank you, it's nice to know someone enjoys my writing!

Good luck to you as well! (though you seem to be doing fine in the impressive lair department xD)
Bump, up this goes~
Bump, up this goes~
@theongreyjoy

Hey there ^^
He's a lovely spiral, but I'm afraid I am only looking for 6 digits ^^
Good luck selling him though :)
@theongreyjoy

Hey there ^^
He's a lovely spiral, but I'm afraid I am only looking for 6 digits ^^
Good luck selling him though :)
no yeah ahaha i realized my mistake; i thought this was a different thread, sorry omg. luck bump tho!
no yeah ahaha i realized my mistake; i thought this was a different thread, sorry omg. luck bump tho!
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@theongreyjoy

No worries at all ^^/ (Happens to me all the time too XD)
Best of luck ^^//
@theongreyjoy

No worries at all ^^/ (Happens to me all the time too XD)
Best of luck ^^//
1 2 3 4