Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | 1st Nest Hatchlings (closed thread) <3
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 317 318
@NightInVienna
yes, he's for sale! um, i'm not sure what these guys could be priced at so i'd probably be okay with any offer.
@NightInVienna
yes, he's for sale! um, i'm not sure what these guys could be priced at so i'd probably be okay with any offer.
@Flaafykins if you'd like, I can list the other one here as well. Maybe find another home for your new hatchlings ^.^
@Flaafykins if you'd like, I can list the other one here as well. Maybe find another home for your new hatchlings ^.^
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise
May I please be added to the pinglist? :D
@CuQuoise
May I please be added to the pinglist? :D
cYL23Qf.png
@OnceInABlueMoon absolutely! Adding you now. Thank you for checking out the thread!
@OnceInABlueMoon absolutely! Adding you now. Thank you for checking out the thread!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise
I stalk the one over in Nature. I had no idea that their was a general one as well! :D
@CuQuoise
I stalk the one over in Nature. I had no idea that their was a general one as well! :D
cYL23Qf.png
@OnceInABlueMoon I didn't even know there's something similar in Nature XD
@OnceInABlueMoon I didn't even know there's something similar in Nature XD
@CuQuoise
Yeah~
@/MountainBlossom runs it. :3 They also have a hatchling share thread for the saplings who wish to show off their progen's first clutch but don't necessarily want to sell them.
@CuQuoise
Yeah~
@/MountainBlossom runs it. :3 They also have a hatchling share thread for the saplings who wish to show off their progen's first clutch but don't necessarily want to sell them.
cYL23Qf.png
@OnceInABlueMoon ohhh, I see ^.^ now I understand better.

sweet

@CamelliaOiran @GrimButterfly @midnightdragono sorry for another ping to here, but did you want me to post your hatchlings here as well?

@MountainBlossom we should swap affiliate banners! =D I can't go over to Nature to nab one, so if you'd like to, please share a link? ^.^
@OnceInABlueMoon ohhh, I see ^.^ now I understand better.

sweet

@CamelliaOiran @GrimButterfly @midnightdragono sorry for another ping to here, but did you want me to post your hatchlings here as well?

@MountainBlossom we should swap affiliate banners! =D I can't go over to Nature to nab one, so if you'd like to, please share a link? ^.^
@CuQuoise oh, mine is nothing fancy! I don't have a banner to share but it's called Hey NEWBIES! I want your first hatchies! and I did finally link yours in there last reg period.

I'm afraid a lot of newbies don't notice it so I try to tell everyone that shares their kids to post here too if they are intersted in selling. The first two of this month came here already, yay! But then I had a bunch more, the hatchlings I posted earlier are the ones who gave me permission to post them in my sales thread Gen 2 (progen) showcase. That thread doesn't see a whole lot of action but it's nice to know we have a stalker!! @OnceInABlueMoon <3

There are even more hatchlings that were shared but I haven't recieved confirmation that they would like to sell or keep or whatever, maybe I'll scry their kids and ping them again and we might have even more to share
@CuQuoise oh, mine is nothing fancy! I don't have a banner to share but it's called Hey NEWBIES! I want your first hatchies! and I did finally link yours in there last reg period.

I'm afraid a lot of newbies don't notice it so I try to tell everyone that shares their kids to post here too if they are intersted in selling. The first two of this month came here already, yay! But then I had a bunch more, the hatchlings I posted earlier are the ones who gave me permission to post them in my sales thread Gen 2 (progen) showcase. That thread doesn't see a whole lot of action but it's nice to know we have a stalker!! @OnceInABlueMoon <3

There are even more hatchlings that were shared but I haven't recieved confirmation that they would like to sell or keep or whatever, maybe I'll scry their kids and ping them again and we might have even more to share
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
@MountainBlossom
<3 I love seeing all the new hatchies and the new saplings. :> I look forward to creeping on your thread every registration. X3
@MountainBlossom
<3 I love seeing all the new hatchies and the new saplings. :> I look forward to creeping on your thread every registration. X3
cYL23Qf.png
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 317 318