Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (Completed Dream Dragon)
1 2
[center][b][size=5]I HATCHED MY DREAM DRAGON ON FEBRUARY 1ST, 2018 AFTER WASTING AWAY IN MY BREEDING PROJECT FOR ... ETERNITY!!! [/b][/size][/center] [center][s]I'm looking for this dragon. I'll keep this thread open until I find him.[/s] [/center] [s] I am also looking for dragons to breed with my own project ones in order to hatch him. If you have any that are within a 3-5 space range of his colours, chance are I will purchase them from you. Please let me know if you are selling. Preference given to Limited and Rare breeds! [center][s]Dragon I'm looking for:[/s] [/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/So0kCEq.png[/img] [s] He is [b]Olive[/b] Vipera, [b]Hunter [/b]Peregrine, and [b]Hunter[/b] Thylacine. He would have [b]Wind [/b]or [b]Light[/b] Eyes. He must be [b]Imperial[/b], and he must be [b]Male[/b]. (genes are not technically necessary because I can gene him myself) Please message me if you ever get/breed this dragon. Thank you for looking![/center][/s]
I HATCHED MY DREAM DRAGON ON FEBRUARY 1ST, 2018 AFTER WASTING AWAY IN MY BREEDING PROJECT FOR ... ETERNITY!!!

I'm looking for this dragon. I'll keep this thread open until I find him.

I am also looking for dragons to breed with my own project ones in order to hatch him. If you have any that are within a 3-5 space range of his colours, chance are I will purchase them from you. Please let me know if you are selling. Preference given to Limited and Rare breeds!

Dragon I'm looking for:
So0kCEq.png

He is Olive Vipera, Hunter Peregrine, and Hunter Thylacine.
He would have Wind or Light Eyes.
He must be Imperial, and he must be Male.

(genes are not technically necessary because I can gene him myself)

Please message me if you ever get/breed this dragon.

Thank you for looking!
@PrincessTaozi
Good luck bump for you! I hope you find him one day! :)
@PrincessTaozi
Good luck bump for you! I hope you find him one day! :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
Bump~!
Bump~!
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Kiaora
Thank you so much! One day he'll be mine! Today is the first day of the search, with the new colours around. I'm excited. :)

@Sionainn
:D Thank you so much! Adorable siggie. X3
@Kiaora
Thank you so much! One day he'll be mine! Today is the first day of the search, with the new colours around. I'm excited. :)

@Sionainn
:D Thank you so much! Adorable siggie. X3
@AntiFerret
I must admit, I'm a little overwhelmed! I hadn't checked them out before, nor did I realize there was going to be this many! It's crazy!
@AntiFerret
I must admit, I'm a little overwhelmed! I hadn't checked them out before, nor did I realize there was going to be this many! It's crazy!
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora

Yeah, it's really massive, and exciting. :3 I had saved up 31 unhatched eggs, and had 11 eggs on nests in hopes of getting a really awesome dragon or five! There's one person hatching nearly 600 eggs.. @_@ so it's like... whoa. Just.. whoa.. XD

There's so many new colours, and now there will be so many new dragons! Definitely overwhelming.
@Kiaora

Yeah, it's really massive, and exciting. :3 I had saved up 31 unhatched eggs, and had 11 eggs on nests in hopes of getting a really awesome dragon or five! There's one person hatching nearly 600 eggs.. @_@ so it's like... whoa. Just.. whoa.. XD

There's so many new colours, and now there will be so many new dragons! Definitely overwhelming.
@AntiFerret
I hatched a couple before I went to work because I was so excited. I have a few more to hatch still.
@AntiFerret
I hatched a couple before I went to work because I was so excited. I have a few more to hatch still.
@Kiaora

:D I hope you hatch amazing dragons! Good luck! :3

The ones I've hatched. XD

A friend is holding some until I sell tomorrow. @_@
@Kiaora

:D I hope you hatch amazing dragons! Good luck! :3

The ones I've hatched. XD

A friend is holding some until I sell tomorrow. @_@
@AntiFerret
Thank you! ^^ :)
@AntiFerret
Thank you! ^^ :)
Good luck bump! :3
Good luck bump! :3
8zV4IMd.pngk2tbrDz.pngg8YR7Kz.png
1 2