Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [lf] triple-colored for a giant project
1 2 3 4
my sibling @MidNightTiger is very ambitious and has a ton of projects (you can ask Mid about it if you want), but not enough time, funds, or lair space

i fell in love with one of these projects, which has been called "the Precious series," so i'm taking it upon myself to finish it

this post will mostly be for personal reference, but if you have any dragons you’d like to donate or sell, feel free to contact me (but please, i am a newbie and don’t have a lot of funds right now -- the best i can do right this moment might be nesting or holding dragons for you)

or you could just watch my progress

i'm looking for dragons with EARTH EYES (but fire also acceptable) the following triple coloring:
  1. platinum
  2. silver OBTAINED!
  3. gold
  4. obsidian OBTAINED! needs gembond
  5. emerald OBTAINED! needs skydancer breed change, gembond
  6. steel -- MATE WANTED HERE
  7. charcoal
  8. coal
  9. stone
  10. slate
  11. rust
  12. sand
  13. jade
  14. ivory
  15. soil

bonus for:
  • crystal (colors 1-6) or iridescent (colors 7-15)
  • facet (colors 1-6) or shimmer (colors 7-15)
  • skydancer
  • gembond

after the color expansion i will also be looking for:
  • ruby
  • garnet
  • pearl
  • flint
  • metals
  • amethyst
  • sapphire
  • cobalt
  • lapis
  • amber
  • copper
  • lead
  • terracotta
  • clay
  • dirt
  • brick

dragons that i am looking for mates for to finish this project are in this post. or you could check out my lair
my sibling @MidNightTiger is very ambitious and has a ton of projects (you can ask Mid about it if you want), but not enough time, funds, or lair space

i fell in love with one of these projects, which has been called "the Precious series," so i'm taking it upon myself to finish it

this post will mostly be for personal reference, but if you have any dragons you’d like to donate or sell, feel free to contact me (but please, i am a newbie and don’t have a lot of funds right now -- the best i can do right this moment might be nesting or holding dragons for you)

or you could just watch my progress

i'm looking for dragons with EARTH EYES (but fire also acceptable) the following triple coloring:
  1. platinum
  2. silver OBTAINED!
  3. gold
  4. obsidian OBTAINED! needs gembond
  5. emerald OBTAINED! needs skydancer breed change, gembond
  6. steel -- MATE WANTED HERE
  7. charcoal
  8. coal
  9. stone
  10. slate
  11. rust
  12. sand
  13. jade
  14. ivory
  15. soil

bonus for:
  • crystal (colors 1-6) or iridescent (colors 7-15)
  • facet (colors 1-6) or shimmer (colors 7-15)
  • skydancer
  • gembond

after the color expansion i will also be looking for:
  • ruby
  • garnet
  • pearl
  • flint
  • metals
  • amethyst
  • sapphire
  • cobalt
  • lapis
  • amber
  • copper
  • lead
  • terracotta
  • clay
  • dirt
  • brick

dragons that i am looking for mates for to finish this project are in this post. or you could check out my lair
a fire rages through a forest
@forestfire I have a near-perfect, except for the required Earth eyes. If you would happen to find a viable mate, I'd be happy to lend her to an Earth nest for breeding purposes. She's an XXX Silver female Skydancer with Crystal, Facet, and Glimmer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20526421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205265/20526421_350.png[/img] [/url]
@forestfire I have a near-perfect, except for the required Earth eyes. If you would happen to find a viable mate, I'd be happy to lend her to an Earth nest for breeding purposes. She's an XXX Silver female Skydancer with Crystal, Facet, and Glimmer.

20526421_350.png

iOWLppH.png
@forestfire I may as well mention I have a breeding pair that has a low chance of triple Skydancers. It would be possible, however unlikely it is, to get an XXX Platinum or Obsidian from them with the Crystal / Facet you're looking for. They may also have Charcoal or Coal, but you have listed that you would prefer those to be Iridescent and Shimmer. They're breedable in five days; I could toss them onto an Earth nest for you, if you'd like? They're a pairing in my hatchery, but I don't mind helping out on such a big project! [br] [center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/5b83d50d85e852f7ba60c638a6946c32/tumblr_o5w1w2wmih1tstdpko6_r1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
@forestfire I may as well mention I have a breeding pair that has a low chance of triple Skydancers. It would be possible, however unlikely it is, to get an XXX Platinum or Obsidian from them with the Crystal / Facet you're looking for. They may also have Charcoal or Coal, but you have listed that you would prefer those to be Iridescent and Shimmer. They're breedable in five days; I could toss them onto an Earth nest for you, if you'd like? They're a pairing in my hatchery, but I don't mind helping out on such a big project!

tumblr_o5w1w2wmih1tstdpko6_r1_500.jpg
iOWLppH.png
@Novetteus

yes, i would be interested in Netsuke and Tanabata's offspring, thank you! and i will see if i can find a mate for your triple-silver girl.
@Novetteus

yes, i would be interested in Netsuke and Tanabata's offspring, thank you! and i will see if i can find a mate for your triple-silver girl.
@forestfire Fantastic! I'll eagerly await progress.
@forestfire Fantastic! I'll eagerly await progress.
iOWLppH.png
@Novetteus

thank you! even if the offspring aren't xxx's, i've been looking for xxy's and xyy's that i can breed with them so at least there will be some progress
@Novetteus

thank you! even if the offspring aren't xxx's, i've been looking for xxy's and xyy's that i can breed with them so at least there will be some progress
@forestfire - I have this pair: [img]http://discalced.net/FR/FR-oakresthatchery/AlnairPhloxBanner.png[/img] They frequently have double and triple kids, and they nest here in earth, and might be able to get you a Steel kid. I breed them pretty much whenever they're off CD because denim and steel are the best, lol. (They're due to nest again, but my nests are full. D: ) Kids usually don't sell unless they're butterfly, so I could let one go to a breeding project for 10kT. Let me know if you're interested. :)
@forestfire - I have this pair:

AlnairPhloxBanner.png

They frequently have double and triple kids, and they nest here in earth, and might be able to get you a Steel kid. I breed them pretty much whenever they're off CD because denim and steel are the best, lol. (They're due to nest again, but my nests are full. D: )

Kids usually don't sell unless they're butterfly, so I could let one go to a breeding project for 10kT. Let me know if you're interested. :)
@ixris

yes i would be interested, thank you
@ixris

yes i would be interested, thank you
@forestfire - I'll put you on their list. :)
@forestfire - I'll put you on their list. :)
@forestfire I know I don't have the right flight for the eyecolor you prefer, but I have a couple pairs of dragons that I'm breeding to try and get triples of some of the new colors that you are interested in. [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd297/Shaetil/Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%202.57.20%20PM_zpsk9avwzno.png[/img] [b][u]Chance for:[/u][/b] Garnet Sanguine [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd297/Shaetil/Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%203.01.27%20PM_zpsrpr4dn55.png[/img] [b][u]Chance for:[/u][/b] Pearl I have a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1842743]thread[/url] set up if you would like a ping, or to secure a reserve!
@forestfire

I know I don't have the right flight for the eyecolor you prefer, but I have a couple pairs of dragons that I'm breeding to try and get triples of some of the new colors that you are interested in.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%202.57.20%20PM_zpsk9avwzno.png

Chance for:
Garnet
Sanguine

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-02%20at%203.01.27%20PM_zpsrpr4dn55.png

Chance for:
Pearl

I have a thread set up if you would like a ping, or to secure a reserve!
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
1 2 3 4