Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Males Born Before May 25,2015
1 2
I'm on the hunt for males. Rest assured that the ones I'll be buying will last quite long in my lair. It's getting tiresome combing through the AH everyday and I have no nests at the moment so I thought, why not?

I have no qualms about the genes as those can be changed (but nice genes are definitely a bonus ^-^).

Colors are a different matter entirely. I tend to like "curious" colors and most of these males will turn into fan dragons, so unusual color combinations like Blood/Tangerine/X will get top priority. I'll be listing specific combinations after the list of conditions. That just means that I'm actively looking for them, so you can still post others. ^-^

Conditions:
  • Must be UNBRED.
  • Must be born BEFORE May 25, 2015.
  • Preferably, IMPERIALS, but Coatls (and maybe Wildclaws) can be considered.

I have a spending limit. I will not pay over 35kT for a dragon I still have to gene. The only exception to this is if the dragon is utterly perfect! So I apologize in advance.

Actively Looking For:
  • Blood (or something close)/Tangerine/X -- Light or Fire eyes only (I have a candidate for this already, but just in case I can't make a deal, I'm going to look for him here, too.)
  • Sky (or any light blue or Ice)/Gold/X -- Lightning or Water or Earth or Light eyes only
  • Black-ish/Blue-ish/White-ish -- Plague or Ice eyes preferred
  • Red-ish/Gold-ish/X -- Lightning or Water eyes preferred
  • Obsidian/Midnight or Navy/Silver or close -- Shadow eyes only

I might not be able to reply to everybody, so I want to thank everyone in advance for your time and in the event, that I don't buy your dragons, I hope that they'll find good homes soon! ^-^

Please PING ME! I love pings! ^-^

Thanks again for your time!
I'm on the hunt for males. Rest assured that the ones I'll be buying will last quite long in my lair. It's getting tiresome combing through the AH everyday and I have no nests at the moment so I thought, why not?

I have no qualms about the genes as those can be changed (but nice genes are definitely a bonus ^-^).

Colors are a different matter entirely. I tend to like "curious" colors and most of these males will turn into fan dragons, so unusual color combinations like Blood/Tangerine/X will get top priority. I'll be listing specific combinations after the list of conditions. That just means that I'm actively looking for them, so you can still post others. ^-^

Conditions:
  • Must be UNBRED.
  • Must be born BEFORE May 25, 2015.
  • Preferably, IMPERIALS, but Coatls (and maybe Wildclaws) can be considered.

I have a spending limit. I will not pay over 35kT for a dragon I still have to gene. The only exception to this is if the dragon is utterly perfect! So I apologize in advance.

Actively Looking For:
  • Blood (or something close)/Tangerine/X -- Light or Fire eyes only (I have a candidate for this already, but just in case I can't make a deal, I'm going to look for him here, too.)
  • Sky (or any light blue or Ice)/Gold/X -- Lightning or Water or Earth or Light eyes only
  • Black-ish/Blue-ish/White-ish -- Plague or Ice eyes preferred
  • Red-ish/Gold-ish/X -- Lightning or Water eyes preferred
  • Obsidian/Midnight or Navy/Silver or close -- Shadow eyes only

I might not be able to reply to everybody, so I want to thank everyone in advance for your time and in the event, that I don't buy your dragons, I hope that they'll find good homes soon! ^-^

Please PING ME! I love pings! ^-^

Thanks again for your time!
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9225042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92251/9225042_350.png[/img] [/url] Birthday Dec 31 2014. I know he's not what you're looking for but I figure I would offer. Willing to part for 13-15k.
@PhoenixMiko

9225042_350.png

Birthday Dec 31 2014.
I know he's not what you're looking for but I figure I would offer. Willing to part for 13-15k.
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@PhoenixMiko I have this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12382157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123822/12382157_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PhoenixMiko
I have this boy:

12382157_350.png
cTmY.png
@PhoenixMiko I have two that may suit your needs. First off is Charm, born December 3, 2014. He came to me from a dragon swap thread and while I love his colours, I haven't been able to find him a suitable mate. I don't want to see him used as fodder, so I hope that he can find a home with you! [url=flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8313169][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83132/8313169_350.png[/img][/url] And then this next one, I know you didn't specifically ask for nocs, but my current plan is to level and exalt him because he was an impulse buy and I have no idea what the heck I was thinking when I bought him. He's yours pretty dirt cheap if you want him. He was born march 13, 2015. [url=flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11447970][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114480/11447970_350.png[/img][/url]
@PhoenixMiko

I have two that may suit your needs.

First off is Charm, born December 3, 2014. He came to me from a dragon swap thread and while I love his colours, I haven't been able to find him a suitable mate. I don't want to see him used as fodder, so I hope that he can find a home with you!

8313169_350.png

And then this next one, I know you didn't specifically ask for nocs, but my current plan is to level and exalt him because he was an impulse buy and I have no idea what the heck I was thinking when I bought him. He's yours pretty dirt cheap if you want him. He was born march 13, 2015.

11447970_350.png
Sorry for the late reply. I just got home from school... ^^;

@Nylo

Oh, he's not half-bad given the right genes! I can't find a character for him to represent yet, but I'll keep him in mind. Don't worry about holding him. I don't want him to miss a chance on a good home because of my indecisiveness. ^^;

@Mutt

He's pretty, but I'm afraid I'm not a fan of Noc males. ^^; Thank you for taking the time to post though. ^-^

@sleepyhollow

Charm is pretty.... though I doubt he'll be able to stay in my lair that long. ^^; He looks great in Cherub and Peregrine though! XD

The noc boy, while I find his colors intriguing (Steel/Spring/Pink ?? Nice! XD), I also don't think I can give him a permanent home. ^^;

Thank you to everyone who posted thus far. I hope you have a great day! ^-^
Sorry for the late reply. I just got home from school... ^^;

@Nylo

Oh, he's not half-bad given the right genes! I can't find a character for him to represent yet, but I'll keep him in mind. Don't worry about holding him. I don't want him to miss a chance on a good home because of my indecisiveness. ^^;

@Mutt

He's pretty, but I'm afraid I'm not a fan of Noc males. ^^; Thank you for taking the time to post though. ^-^

@sleepyhollow

Charm is pretty.... though I doubt he'll be able to stay in my lair that long. ^^; He looks great in Cherub and Peregrine though! XD

The noc boy, while I find his colors intriguing (Steel/Spring/Pink ?? Nice! XD), I also don't think I can give him a permanent home. ^^;

Thank you to everyone who posted thus far. I hope you have a great day! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Bump! ^-^

Still looking!
Bump! ^-^

Still looking!
QyZZPnS.png
Bump before school! ^-^
Bump before school! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Bump!
Bump!