Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] When new colors come out!
I know the new colors mightn't be out for a while, but I wanted to post this early, just to be prepared, and so people know I'm looking.

Wanted: XXY sable coatls, male and female (unrelated). Eyes: water, wind nature or earth.

Doesn't matter the terts, though if possible, a dark blue-range, or a brown/black range one would be preferred.

Genes will depend on how those colors look in Iri/Shim. I will update as soon as possible.

Absolutely no:
  • Non-Coatls
  • Eye colors not listed, please.

Will update with how much I'm willing to pay later, but right now it's tentatively at 300KT/dragon, though with school I may have to do a payment plan. (I'm going to start saving up ASAP, it's just... School.)

I know I'm doing this early! But I figure people put out quests for certain numbers early, and what not, so it wouldn't hurt to put this out early as well!

Thank you for your time. <3
I know the new colors mightn't be out for a while, but I wanted to post this early, just to be prepared, and so people know I'm looking.

Wanted: XXY sable coatls, male and female (unrelated). Eyes: water, wind nature or earth.

Doesn't matter the terts, though if possible, a dark blue-range, or a brown/black range one would be preferred.

Genes will depend on how those colors look in Iri/Shim. I will update as soon as possible.

Absolutely no:
  • Non-Coatls
  • Eye colors not listed, please.

Will update with how much I'm willing to pay later, but right now it's tentatively at 300KT/dragon, though with school I may have to do a payment plan. (I'm going to start saving up ASAP, it's just... School.)

I know I'm doing this early! But I figure people put out quests for certain numbers early, and what not, so it wouldn't hurt to put this out early as well!

Thank you for your time. <3
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
Bump~ I know the new colors aren't out yet, but I'm hoping people might see this, esp. if you may be able to breed sable dragons? :O
Bump~ I know the new colors aren't out yet, but I'm hoping people might see this, esp. if you may be able to breed sable dragons? :O
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png