Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | OC Dragon Search
Hey all! Got a lil project going on and i'm havin a bit of trouble hunting down the ones i need.

LOOKING FOR:
  • Ashbringer - F Plague Ridgeback Tomato Irid/Tomato Shim/Soil Belly
  • Dragon - Wildclaw Tomato Vipera/Ice Seraph/Lemon Circuit

BREEDING IN PROGRESS:
  • Ere-M Fire Imperial Crimson Irid/Midnight Shim/Obsidian Underbelly =PREPARING=
  • Valryiah-F Nature Guardian Blood Irid/Obsidian Shim/Gold Smoke =PREPARING=
  • Deathstrike - M Plague Skydancer Obsidian Irid/Crimson Shim/Ice Belly =HOLD=

FOUND:
Hey all! Got a lil project going on and i'm havin a bit of trouble hunting down the ones i need.

LOOKING FOR:
  • Ashbringer - F Plague Ridgeback Tomato Irid/Tomato Shim/Soil Belly
  • Dragon - Wildclaw Tomato Vipera/Ice Seraph/Lemon Circuit

BREEDING IN PROGRESS:
  • Ere-M Fire Imperial Crimson Irid/Midnight Shim/Obsidian Underbelly =PREPARING=
  • Valryiah-F Nature Guardian Blood Irid/Obsidian Shim/Gold Smoke =PREPARING=
  • Deathstrike - M Plague Skydancer Obsidian Irid/Crimson Shim/Ice Belly =HOLD=

FOUND:
@KageAngel02 hey, after rolloever I'll have a free lightning nest if you're interested.
@KageAngel02 hey, after rolloever I'll have a free lightning nest if you're interested.
@Drasmir i'm not breeding just yet, as I have no treasure/items for renting, nor a boon for quick nesting. But I will definitely keep you in mind when I do get around to being able to rent. : ) I put this out now to get an idea on peeps to look for when i get ready to rent.
@Drasmir i'm not breeding just yet, as I have no treasure/items for renting, nor a boon for quick nesting. But I will definitely keep you in mind when I do get around to being able to rent. : ) I put this out now to get an idea on peeps to look for when i get ready to rent.
@KageAngel02 fair enough. I don't charge for nest rentals and usually have a nest or two free, but let me know. :D
@KageAngel02 fair enough. I don't charge for nest rentals and usually have a nest or two free, but let me know. :D
@KageAngel02

I can loan out a nature nest for no charge when you're ready!
@KageAngel02

I can loan out a nature nest for no charge when you're ready!
@Drasmir Will do. : ) I think one pair is on cooldown, so i'll have to see if I'll have any soon to breed, there's two pairs that need lightning. But i'll definitely keep you in mind. ^w^

@viera Thank you, viera! I'll keep you in mind. I'm still hunting a male for my female to get that coloring. Accidentally moved her down to the breeding part and didn't notice till now. lol
@Drasmir Will do. : ) I think one pair is on cooldown, so i'll have to see if I'll have any soon to breed, there's two pairs that need lightning. But i'll definitely keep you in mind. ^w^

@viera Thank you, viera! I'll keep you in mind. I'm still hunting a male for my female to get that coloring. Accidentally moved her down to the breeding part and didn't notice till now. lol