Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Care and Adoption! (Opened!)
1 2
welcome to DCA (Dragon Care and Adoption). here you can choose between 3 things: 1. give me your dragons to care for until you need them back. 2. buy a dragon in our adoption section. 3. i will train your dragons! you may return dragons you have bought, and it's free! prices are below the dragons, along with info like what gender they are. we also have a pinglist, and if you want to be on it, just ask me! for Dragon Care, i will keep your dragons for a maximum of 1 month! [center]Adoption![/center] [center]This section is to buy and care for my unwanted dragons! (returns are free). hope these dragons have a safe and happy home! (all dragons are named)[/center] [center]Yaazanya.[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39513949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395140/39513949_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Yaazanya has been in my lair for so long, with 2 hatchlings that are now all grown up. she is a female, and is an imperial. her genes are Moon Poison for primary, Pearl Peregrine for secondary, and Crimson Runes for Tertiary. she hatched on Feb 15, 2018, which was about 3 months ago. her price is 4500 treasure or 5 gems. hope she gets a good home![/center] [center]Pinglist: nobody yet...[/center] [center]Dragon Care![/center] [center]in the dragon care, you give me your dragons and i take care of them until you need them back. it's free, and great for full lairs who need to clear some space, but want to keep all their dragons. to ask to send over a dragon, please PM (private message) me and you may send me a one-way CR (crossroads). i will accept the dragons as soon as you send them! dragons that you have sent me will be below. if there is no dragons that you have sent me, i will put a message there.[/center] [center]nobody has sent me any dragons to care for yet.[/center] this spot used to be where the Dragon Training was. we now offer it in small packages in the Dragon Care area, but no leveling to higher than 10. if you would like to make a suggestion on what should be added to the DCA family, join the DCA group and tell us what you are thinking of adding! (link to group is below) [center]want to find out what we're working on? check out this link and join my little group, and i will message you on what we are planning for the DCA![/center] [center][url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2430828[/url][/center]
welcome to DCA (Dragon Care and Adoption). here you can choose between 3 things:

1. give me your dragons to care for until you need them back.
2. buy a dragon in our adoption section.
3. i will train your dragons!
you may return dragons you have bought, and it's free!
prices are below the dragons, along with info like what gender they are. we also have a pinglist, and if you want to be on it, just ask me! for Dragon Care, i will keep your dragons for a maximum of 1 month!

Adoption!
This section is to buy and care for my unwanted dragons! (returns are free). hope these dragons have a safe and happy home! (all dragons are named)

Yaazanya.
Yaazanya has been in my lair for so long, with 2 hatchlings that are now all grown up. she is a female, and is an imperial. her genes are Moon Poison for primary, Pearl Peregrine for secondary, and Crimson Runes for Tertiary. she hatched on Feb 15, 2018, which was about 3 months ago. her price is 4500 treasure or 5 gems. hope she gets a good home!
Pinglist: nobody yet...
Dragon Care!
in the dragon care, you give me your dragons and i take care of them until you need them back. it's free, and great for full lairs who need to clear some space, but want to keep all their dragons. to ask to send over a dragon, please PM (private message) me and you may send me a one-way CR (crossroads). i will accept the dragons as soon as you send them! dragons that you have sent me will be below. if there is no dragons that you have sent me, i will put a message there.
nobody has sent me any dragons to care for yet.

this spot used to be where the Dragon Training was. we now offer it in small packages in the Dragon Care area, but no leveling to higher than 10. if you would like to make a suggestion on what should be added to the DCA family, join the DCA group and tell us what you are thinking of adding! (link to group is below)
want to find out what we're working on? check out this link and join my little group, and i will message you on what we are planning for the DCA!
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse
WE HAVE OPENED!

we have finished working on this, and now you may buy dragons here! (and bring dragons to Dragon Care)
WE HAVE OPENED!

we have finished working on this, and now you may buy dragons here! (and bring dragons to Dragon Care)
ADDING NEW ITEMS!
we have decided to add new things in here, but sadly, to do that we must close. we will be up and running soon!
ADDING NEW ITEMS!
we have decided to add new things in here, but sadly, to do that we must close. we will be up and running soon!
FINISHED!
We have finished updating this, and we now have a Training Center! another addition to the DCA!
FINISHED!
We have finished updating this, and we now have a Training Center! another addition to the DCA!
@Dana888
Hello! Could I drop a dragon off for training?
@Dana888
Hello! Could I drop a dragon off for training?
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif iaEd3Vt.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Preussen66

of course! may you please show me the dragon?
@Preussen66

of course! may you please show me the dragon?
@Dana888 This is the boi :3 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410363/41036236_350.png?mtime=WuumpAACLQQ.png[/img]
@Dana888
This is the boi :3
41036236_350.png?mtime=WuumpAACLQQ.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif iaEd3Vt.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Preussen66

wow! such a beauty! you may send me a CR and i will gladly accept him!
@Preussen66

wow! such a beauty! you may send me a CR and i will gladly accept him!
@Preussen66
almost forgot! what level is he?
@Preussen66
almost forgot! what level is he?
@Dana888
Thanks so much! How much would it cost? I only need about five levels on him, seven maximum.
@Dana888
Thanks so much! How much would it cost? I only need about five levels on him, seven maximum.
1 2