Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Project [O P E N]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@magicalnonbinary
I found her a name : )
Ahsa meaning Life and Hope of Future
@magicalnonbinary
I found her a name : )
Ahsa meaning Life and Hope of Future
@TheTigersDen Beautiful name!!

Thanks for your interest and patience you guys. This project should be up soon! I do have school and a job outside of FR, so I will respond to requests and posts later in the day.
@TheTigersDen Beautiful name!!

Thanks for your interest and patience you guys. This project should be up soon! I do have school and a job outside of FR, so I will respond to requests and posts later in the day.
iW3gSs4.pngcat_in_a_bottle_by_acidkitty3-d46zwp3.gif
bunp
bunp
Friendly bump : )
Friendly bump : )
@TheTigersDen thanks friend c:
@TheTigersDen thanks friend c:
lil bump
lil bump
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XEM5qlc.png[/img] [size=4][size=5][color=#292929]U P D A T E[/color][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/l3kRBf2.png[/img] @Mahpari @TheTigersDen @kiryne Greetings! I'm so sorry for the long wait. Graduate school has been thoroughly making sure I have no FR time. But I just wanted to update you all. Since leveling has been taking me such a long time I'm going to find levelers to do the job instead. It'll take less time + I have treasure to make the investment. You'll be getting your dragons shortly, I'm so sorry for the long wait y'all! If you're not interested in owning a dragon anymore just let me know (:
XEM5qlc.png
U P D A T E
l3kRBf2.png

@Mahpari @TheTigersDen @kiryne

Greetings! I'm so sorry for the long wait. Graduate school has been thoroughly making sure I have no FR time. But I just wanted to update you all.

Since leveling has been taking me such a long time I'm going to find levelers to do the job instead. It'll take less time + I have treasure to make the investment.

You'll be getting your dragons shortly, I'm so sorry for the long wait y'all! If you're not interested in owning a dragon anymore just let me know (:
@magicalnonbinary

No worries hun, still can't wait for my little Wisp!
@magicalnonbinary

No worries hun, still can't wait for my little Wisp!
You ever been aggressively loved on by a kitten?
@magicalnonbinary

No worries real life comes first : )
@magicalnonbinary

No worries real life comes first : )
Ahhhhh this is so lovely!

@magicalnonbinary

Is there any way I could clsim the last oearlcatcger, and the nightsshade/navy sd? If nit, just the pearl is fine <3

Edit: the pearls name woukd be Laina, and the sd's Aurum!
Ahhhhh this is so lovely!

@magicalnonbinary

Is there any way I could clsim the last oearlcatcger, and the nightsshade/navy sd? If nit, just the pearl is fine <3

Edit: the pearls name woukd be Laina, and the sd's Aurum!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17