Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Mystic Ridge~ [Free Dragons] (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@cnr199

I see you once you accepted the CR you immediately Put the Dragon I gave you on the AH, that goes against what I ask of any who get a dragon from me to do, You are not allowed to Buy, or get a free Mystic Dragon from me again.
@cnr199

I see you once you accepted the CR you immediately Put the Dragon I gave you on the AH, that goes against what I ask of any who get a dragon from me to do, You are not allowed to Buy, or get a free Mystic Dragon from me again.
qod0PVx.png7FIVOht.pngOGQSKx3.png
I don't see where that was mentioned, but ok. Sorry I didn't realize you were so fond of him. @SoulHunter98
I don't see where that was mentioned, but ok. Sorry I didn't realize you were so fond of him. @SoulHunter98
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
Is your Rare koi girl free, and if not how much??
Is your Rare koi girl free, and if not how much??
@Animalhaus

On this forum she is free, she is also on the AH if you want to support me, Also May I know your plans with her?
@Animalhaus

On this forum she is free, she is also on the AH if you want to support me, Also May I know your plans with her?
@SoulHunter98
To probably breed her a few time then sell or exalt. But starting a coatl hatchery soon soo probably not. Mostly Curious!
@SoulHunter98
To probably breed her a few time then sell or exalt. But starting a coatl hatchery soon soo probably not. Mostly Curious!
@Animalhaus

Well if you get her to breed, that is fine and when your done, you can send her back to me if you no longer want her. how does that sound?
@Animalhaus

Well if you get her to breed, that is fine and when your done, you can send her back to me if you no longer want her. how does that sound?
Can I have slitheringWisp?
Can I have slitheringWisp?
@GrowLegends

Have you read and understand the rules?
@GrowLegends

Have you read and understand the rules?
@SoulHunter98
Yes,I won't exalt or sell him away of course!I only have 3 dragons and I need more dragons haha!
@SoulHunter98
Yes,I won't exalt or sell him away of course!I only have 3 dragons and I need more dragons haha!
@GrowLegends

Alright I'll send him Over ASAP!
@GrowLegends

Alright I'll send him Over ASAP!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42