Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] OPALS for OPALS
1 2 3
buuump
buuump
@Whimcreep i forgot you had a derg on hold for me but can't remember what i was supposed to trade for it. I may have accidently sold the dragon in question since i forgot
@Whimcreep i forgot you had a derg on hold for me but can't remember what i was supposed to trade for it. I may have accidently sold the dragon in question since i forgot
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire

I believe it was the female. One of your opals was on a nest and I was interested in seeing her kids. It's alright though, looks like she just had one opal derg anyway. :)
@ShepherdOfFire

I believe it was the female. One of your opals was on a nest and I was interested in seeing her kids. It's alright though, looks like she just had one opal derg anyway. :)
buuump
buuump
@Whimcreep yeah the nest was a flop, the one opal was claimed and the rest were just blah. I am extremely disappointed. I have some pearlcatchers coming soon. nit sure if you care for that breed or what those will yield either
@Whimcreep yeah the nest was a flop, the one opal was claimed and the rest were just blah. I am extremely disappointed. I have some pearlcatchers coming soon. nit sure if you care for that breed or what those will yield either
@ShepherdOfFire

It's okay, it happens. Pearlcatchers as a breed are okay for me. I'm really more looking for opals as mates for the dergs I have already right now.

If you'd like me to hold one of these guys, I can put one on hold for 1 week (7 days) (starting tomorrow at rollover). Just let me know which one, if you do.
@ShepherdOfFire

It's okay, it happens. Pearlcatchers as a breed are okay for me. I'm really more looking for opals as mates for the dergs I have already right now.

If you'd like me to hold one of these guys, I can put one on hold for 1 week (7 days) (starting tomorrow at rollover). Just let me know which one, if you do.
@Whimcreep if you would like to look at any opal pearlcatchers i get that is cool otherwise the bogus breeding will make me have to pass on the babies i already owe someone 200G i am already past due on. good luck with those beauties. I wish that the breeding with my opals had worked out better
@Whimcreep if you would like to look at any opal pearlcatchers i get that is cool otherwise the bogus breeding will make me have to pass on the babies i already owe someone 200G i am already past due on. good luck with those beauties. I wish that the breeding with my opals had worked out better
BUMP
BUMP
buuuump
buuuump
1 2 3