Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveler's Hub 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@ConfusedKing Thanks much! :D
@ConfusedKing Thanks much! :D
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Edited the hub intro page!
Edited the hub intro page!
Sorry for the double ping, it turns out I'm just too tired to think properly. Here goes: I am ([b]1 dropping off [/b]/ looking for /[b]2 picking up[/b] / letting one I own keep traveling here) Dragon(s) (if applicable) : [b]1[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11617259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116173/11617259_350.png[/img] [/url] - he has three things on his person [b] 2[/b] Whichever dragon has been sitting in the hub the longest! I don't have a preference, I just can't trade him in the main thread because then he'd go back to the person I got him from.
Sorry for the double ping, it turns out I'm just too tired to think properly. Here goes:

I am (1 dropping off / looking for /2 picking up / letting one I own keep traveling here)
Dragon(s) (if applicable) :

11617259_350.png

- he has three things on his person

Whichever dragon has been sitting in the hub the longest! I don't have a preference, I just can't trade him in the main thread because then he'd go back to the person I got him from.
I will send you Vayle! Editing front page shortly
I will send you Vayle! Editing front page shortly
@zikul ill take him!
@zikul ill take him!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@confusedking oh I saw you'd taken him. May I take him after you? Elk that is ^^
@confusedking oh I saw you'd taken him. May I take him after you? Elk that is ^^
@TheRedReaper You can have Elk, I will send him over!
@TheRedReaper You can have Elk, I will send him over!
@confusedking thanks!
@confusedking thanks!
I am looking for a traveler or two to pick up, so ping me!
I am looking for a traveler or two to pick up, so ping me!
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur Which dragon or dragons would you like?
@VoxxVoleur Which dragon or dragons would you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56