Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request (XXX Rose)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AuthorEvelyn - Of course! I'd love treasure or gems (saving up for some urgent gene scrolls!) but if you randomly have some scrolls sitting around, let me know! They're rather expensive, and I wouldn't want to impose anything big like that. Any amount of treasure/gems will help a lot!
@AuthorEvelyn - Of course! I'd love treasure or gems (saving up for some urgent gene scrolls!) but if you randomly have some scrolls sitting around, let me know! They're rather expensive, and I wouldn't want to impose anything big like that. Any amount of treasure/gems will help a lot!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

Would 10k treasure sound fair? And could you send a one-way CR? I'll accept it and start the breeding once I get the mate for your dragon + more open nests. :)
@heartcrusher1

Would 10k treasure sound fair? And could you send a one-way CR? I'll accept it and start the breeding once I get the mate for your dragon + more open nests. :)
@AuthorEvelyn - Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of 25-30kt. Is that okay? And of course, I'll send her over right away. If the hatchlings work out, I'd love to receive any that you don't want.
@AuthorEvelyn - Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of 25-30kt. Is that okay? And of course, I'll send her over right away. If the hatchlings work out, I'd love to receive any that you don't want.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

Could we do 20k treasure and you get whatever isn't claimed off the nest? I'm only looking for one male or one female off that nest, the rest could be yours! Unless, of course, the other person who would have their dragon breed with yours wants some babies, then we would split the remaining hatchlings between the two of you. :)
@heartcrusher1

Could we do 20k treasure and you get whatever isn't claimed off the nest? I'm only looking for one male or one female off that nest, the rest could be yours! Unless, of course, the other person who would have their dragon breed with yours wants some babies, then we would split the remaining hatchlings between the two of you. :)
@AuthorEvelyn - That sounds great! :)
@AuthorEvelyn - That sounds great! :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@ZombieFudge

Awesome, just send a one-way CR and I'll get it started when I can! Would you like any payment? :)
@ZombieFudge

Awesome, just send a one-way CR and I'll get it started when I can! Would you like any payment? :)
@litterbox

I think I'm going to have to cancel the pending CR, because your dragon is related to the Wildclaw female, and if I got hatchlings from both pairs and attempted to breed them as a breeding pair, they wouldn't breed! :(
@litterbox

I think I'm going to have to cancel the pending CR, because your dragon is related to the Wildclaw female, and if I got hatchlings from both pairs and attempted to breed them as a breeding pair, they wouldn't breed! :(
@AuthorEvelyn aaaa oh noo :( super sorry about that!
@AuthorEvelyn aaaa oh noo :( super sorry about that!
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
@litterbox

No, it's OK, don't be! It's fine! Thank you for your help though! :)
@litterbox

No, it's OK, don't be! It's fine! Thank you for your help though! :)
@Anoka

Your dragon is related to Fleur, so I'm going to have to cancel the CR and re-try, sorry! :c
@Anoka

Your dragon is related to Fleur, so I'm going to have to cancel the CR and re-try, sorry! :c
1 2 3 4 5 6