Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Rent a mate!(Rebooted.)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@Hiame Sorry but I'm not a big fan of the offspring possibilities.

@dragonrider151 I like all the three girls, Envoy and Okes is ready. Sketch will be ready in 7 days.:) All I ask is that please breed Sketch and your girl only if you wanna keep hatchies like those, I'm pretty sure I don't need a copy of my boy.:)

@Khanche They make beautiful but pretty common babies. Are you okay with it?
@Hiame Sorry but I'm not a big fan of the offspring possibilities.

@dragonrider151 I like all the three girls, Envoy and Okes is ready. Sketch will be ready in 7 days.:) All I ask is that please breed Sketch and your girl only if you wanna keep hatchies like those, I'm pretty sure I don't need a copy of my boy.:)

@Khanche They make beautiful but pretty common babies. Are you okay with it?
@Rizibizi4
On second thought, maybe it'll just be fine if we do the two other pairs, besides Sketch and my girl. Would you want to breed them at your lair or mine? And is having one of each pairs of hatchlings good enough payment for you? Or multiples if you like more than one
@Rizibizi4
On second thought, maybe it'll just be fine if we do the two other pairs, besides Sketch and my girl. Would you want to breed them at your lair or mine? And is having one of each pairs of hatchlings good enough payment for you? Or multiples if you like more than one
HzGpUHb.png
@dragonrider151 I prefer my lair and usually one hatchling isn't okay because usually I can't keep them, I use them only as fodder but if you are okay with this option I'm okay with one hatchie
@dragonrider151 I prefer my lair and usually one hatchling isn't okay because usually I can't keep them, I use them only as fodder but if you are okay with this option I'm okay with one hatchie
@Rizibizi4

I am! but would it be ok with you if I rent a light nest for them?
@Rizibizi4

I am! but would it be ok with you if I rent a light nest for them?
nykbVnu.png
@Khanche Okay! Just please be sure to find a great player! Give me a name and I will send up my boy.:)
@Khanche Okay! Just please be sure to find a great player! Give me a name and I will send up my boy.:)
@Rizibizi4

send it to Elliekat ^^
@Rizibizi4

send it to Elliekat ^^
nykbVnu.png
@Khanche I sent him
@Khanche I sent him
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
@Rizibizi4 Oh can I borrow Zlatko?!!! I'm going to breed him with her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32633117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326332/32633117_350.png
@Rizibizi4 Oh can I borrow Zlatko?!!! I'm going to breed him with her

32633117_350.png
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24