Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | done for now!
1 2 3 4
As the title says!! I'm trading each dragon for other adult dragon(s)! any breed, genes, color, etc. They will be trained and exalted!

If the listed dragons aren't traded by the night of #### then they will be trained and exalted by the end of the week.

Below are highlights, but If there's anyone without a familiar starting on page three that catches your eye, feel free to let me know!

You can also buy any of these highlighted dragons at the current fodder floor price.

Note: All out for now, but I do reuse this thread~

As the title says!! I'm trading each dragon for other adult dragon(s)! any breed, genes, color, etc. They will be trained and exalted!

If the listed dragons aren't traded by the night of #### then they will be trained and exalted by the end of the week.

Below are highlights, but If there's anyone without a familiar starting on page three that catches your eye, feel free to let me know!

You can also buy any of these highlighted dragons at the current fodder floor price.

Note: All out for now, but I do reuse this thread~

tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Knightess Can I take the ridge? :)
@Knightess Can I take the ridge? :)
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber Sure!! Send a CR at your convenience :D
@Grafkrabber Sure!! Send a CR at your convenience :D
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Knightess

Rogue is so pretty!! Could I please have her??
@Knightess

Rogue is so pretty!! Could I please have her??
@toodlesmcdoodles YES!! thank you so so much; I couldn't bear to train her hahaha <3 please feel free to send a CR at your convenience!
@toodlesmcdoodles YES!! thank you so so much; I couldn't bear to train her hahaha <3 please feel free to send a CR at your convenience!

ZGitmNV.png
up~
up~

ZGitmNV.png
up~
up~

ZGitmNV.png
@Knightess May I take the boggie? He's adorable!
@Knightess May I take the boggie? He's adorable!
@Catnip397 Sure!! Send a CR at your convenience :D
@Catnip397 Sure!! Send a CR at your convenience :D

ZGitmNV.png
up~
up~

ZGitmNV.png
1 2 3 4