Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed ATM] Need Someone to Dorm a Derg
1 2
I have a nest of five about to hatch (tomorrow actually), but even if I sell the hatchlings that I have now, I'll only have 4 empty spaces. So, what I need is someone who's willing to dorm one of my dergs until I can sell off a hatchling. In return, I can pay in the form of [item=Fallout whisper] x60 (that's 240 food points) which should more than cover the cost of feed for the derg for several days. My one condition is that I hold onto something of yours (not a dragon since I need space) of equal value to the below dragon so that I'll have insurance against theft. The dragon I've decided to dorm (Minus apparel, skin & familiar): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14007842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140079/14007842_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=1]In case you're curious, the nest of 5 is the first fully gene'd nest of my progens (I finally got around to finishing gene'ing them). PM me if you're interested in buying one of them.[/size]
I have a nest of five about to hatch (tomorrow actually), but even if I sell the hatchlings that I have now, I'll only have 4 empty spaces.

So, what I need is someone who's willing to dorm one of my dergs until I can sell off a hatchling. In return, I can pay in the form of Fallout Whisper x60 (that's 240 food points) which should more than cover the cost of feed for the derg for several days.

My one condition is that I hold onto something of yours (not a dragon since I need space) of equal value to the below dragon so that I'll have insurance against theft.

The dragon I've decided to dorm (Minus apparel, skin & familiar):

14007842_350.png

In case you're curious, the nest of 5 is the first fully gene'd nest of my progens (I finally got around to finishing gene'ing them). PM me if you're interested in buying one of them.
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@DracoSicarius
I could do it :)
@DracoSicarius
I could do it :)
Hhqgx0g.jpg
@Aegwynn ~ No offense (Please don't take offense Idk how else to word this; I promise that I'm trying not to be mean x_x), but you seem to be rather new to Flight Rising. Now, being new isn't a problem. I just need to be sure that you understand the concept of dorming someone else's dragon to feel safe about the deal, haha.

Edit: I mean that if you understand the idea, please explain it~
@Aegwynn ~ No offense (Please don't take offense Idk how else to word this; I promise that I'm trying not to be mean x_x), but you seem to be rather new to Flight Rising. Now, being new isn't a problem. I just need to be sure that you understand the concept of dorming someone else's dragon to feel safe about the deal, haha.

Edit: I mean that if you understand the idea, please explain it~
@DracoSicarius
Haha, it means to hold onto someone else's dragon without breeding it, exalting it it etc. until they have room for the dragon again and you return it in the some condiction as you recieved it.
@DracoSicarius
Haha, it means to hold onto someone else's dragon without breeding it, exalting it it etc. until they have room for the dragon again and you return it in the some condiction as you recieved it.
Hhqgx0g.jpg
@Aegwynn ~ Okay coolio~ Are you still online? (Sorry, I went offline for a bit to eat dinner then watched quite a bit of YouTube)
@Aegwynn ~ Okay coolio~ Are you still online? (Sorry, I went offline for a bit to eat dinner then watched quite a bit of YouTube)
@DracoSicarius
Yup I'm here!
@DracoSicarius
Yup I'm here!
Hhqgx0g.jpg
@Aegwynn ~ Okay cool~ So, what would you be willing to let me hold onto while you dorm my dragon? If I were to buy him, I would pay roughly around 20k treasure.
@Aegwynn ~ Okay cool~ So, what would you be willing to let me hold onto while you dorm my dragon? If I were to buy him, I would pay roughly around 20k treasure.
@DracoSicarius
I have a solar flame headpiece that you can hold! That's usually around 40kt on the ah!
@DracoSicarius
I have a solar flame headpiece that you can hold! That's usually around 40kt on the ah!
Hhqgx0g.jpg
@Aegwynn ~ Hm if that's what you're willing to do, then should we go ahead and do the Crossroads?
@Aegwynn ~ Hm if that's what you're willing to do, then should we go ahead and do the Crossroads?
@DracoSicarius
Of course!
@DracoSicarius
Of course!
Hhqgx0g.jpg
1 2