Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2 3
@lunasilverwolf
Umm treasure. (it worths more XD)!
@lunasilverwolf
Umm treasure. (it worths more XD)!
@Somethinggetrekt

That sounds good with me! So 600kt? And lets say I hold her for a month and I'll check back in to see if you still want her or not? If you get the payment before then feel free to send me a message so I can set up a 2 way CR.
@Somethinggetrekt

That sounds good with me! So 600kt? And lets say I hold her for a month and I'll check back in to see if you still want her or not? If you get the payment before then feel free to send me a message so I can set up a 2 way CR.
@lunasilverwolf
That sounds PERFECTLY AWESOME!! Thank you so much!
@lunasilverwolf
That sounds PERFECTLY AWESOME!! Thank you so much!
@Somethinggetrekt
No problem! I just want her to go to a good home tbh xD
I'll edit the post so it's on hold for you.
@Somethinggetrekt
No problem! I just want her to go to a good home tbh xD
I'll edit the post so it's on hold for you.
@Somethinggetrekt

Pinging you since it's the day after the hold time! Are you still interested and/or have the payment for her?
@Somethinggetrekt

Pinging you since it's the day after the hold time! Are you still interested and/or have the payment for her?
@Somethinggetrekt

It's been 4 days since the hold has been up. Are you still interested in her? If not I would like the heads up so I can put her on AH again.
@Somethinggetrekt

It's been 4 days since the hold has been up. Are you still interested in her? If not I would like the heads up so I can put her on AH again.
@lunaSilverWolf
Sorry i didn't reply you earlier, i didn't see the earlier post! I think its kinda hard for me to save up that much (AHHH KEEP BUYING DRAGONS), so i can't do the trade! I'm really so sorry!
@lunaSilverWolf
Sorry i didn't reply you earlier, i didn't see the earlier post! I think its kinda hard for me to save up that much (AHHH KEEP BUYING DRAGONS), so i can't do the trade! I'm really so sorry!
@Somethinggetrekt

Ah well that's understandable!
@Somethinggetrekt

Ah well that's understandable!
bump
bump
Bump!!
Bump!!
1 2 3