Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Simply Impulse - A Free Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
Heya! Could you put me on the general pinglist, as well as Setting Sun and Wilting Rose?

porpoise
Heya! Could you put me on the general pinglist, as well as Setting Sun and Wilting Rose?

porpoise
duniasig_by_themonochromequeen-db98tax.png
Is that male Coatl from Wilting Rose up for adoption? I would love to adopt him in five days if so! <3

Permafrost

Edit: I noticed you didn't have any nature nests available and I was wondering if you wanted to use mine? :)
Is that male Coatl from Wilting Rose up for adoption? I would love to adopt him in five days if so! <3

Permafrost

Edit: I noticed you didn't have any nature nests available and I was wondering if you wanted to use mine? :)
PERMAFROST TATARARARa (akward me) i really like this girl :3 I would name her Fuzar (I dont know why I really like this name) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26707226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267073/26707226_350.png[/img] [/url] Oh and please add me to indigo child pinglist :3 im in love with that pair
PERMAFROST TATARARARa (akward me) i really like this girl :3 I would name her Fuzar (I dont know why I really like this name)

26707226_350.png

Oh and please add me to indigo child pinglist :3 im in love with that pair
I am [i]enamor[/i]ed by your dragons, And I'd love to give one [i]porpoise[/i] in my lair! c: I can't think of a pun for "permafrost" xD But yes if she's still up for adoption, I'd love to take this girly: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26658283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266583/26658283_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd name her "Buttercup" ^u^
I am enamored by your dragons,
And I'd love to give one porpoise in my lair! c:
I can't think of a pun for "permafrost" xD But yes if she's still up for adoption, I'd love to take this girly:

26658283_350.png

I'd name her "Buttercup" ^u^
Could you add me to Glossy Camouflage pinglist? Sadly i don't have space now, maybe next nest ^^
Could you add me to Glossy Camouflage pinglist? Sadly i don't have space now, maybe next nest ^^
@FishCatRawr

Yeah, sorry about the inconvenience ^^; I fell asleep while trying to put them on the AH. I'll just send her to you ~ Would you mind giving her a name before I send her your way?

@Areo

Added! And check your PM ^^

@NaturePack

Yes, he's available for the taking. He will be sent by @Incognito49. Mind giving the bab a name first before they send him to you?
I'll send a PM regarding the nature nest :)

@Orcai

Lol what's with the 'TATARARARa' at the back xD
That's a fine name for her! @Mysticable will be sending her your way ^^
Thanks for loving the pair!

@Fizzywits

Whoa you're quite the creative one aren't you xD Honestly those are just random words to make sure if people actually read the rules but you've made it into a whole new level lol
Thank you for the name and a new home! @Mysticable will send her your way in a moment ^^

@Hiame

Added! Don't worry, there's many more to come in the future :D They're my personal favourite xD
@FishCatRawr

Yeah, sorry about the inconvenience ^^; I fell asleep while trying to put them on the AH. I'll just send her to you ~ Would you mind giving her a name before I send her your way?

@Areo

Added! And check your PM ^^

@NaturePack

Yes, he's available for the taking. He will be sent by @Incognito49. Mind giving the bab a name first before they send him to you?
I'll send a PM regarding the nature nest :)

@Orcai

Lol what's with the 'TATARARARa' at the back xD
That's a fine name for her! @Mysticable will be sending her your way ^^
Thanks for loving the pair!

@Fizzywits

Whoa you're quite the creative one aren't you xD Honestly those are just random words to make sure if people actually read the rules but you've made it into a whole new level lol
Thank you for the name and a new home! @Mysticable will send her your way in a moment ^^

@Hiame

Added! Don't worry, there's many more to come in the future :D They're my personal favourite xD
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve

Oh yeah! I would love to name him Cooper, he looked like a Cooper to me. :)
@CapriReve

Oh yeah! I would love to name him Cooper, he looked like a Cooper to me. :)
@CapriReve

Thank you so much *U*
I'll do my best to take care of her~
@CapriReve

Thank you so much *U*
I'll do my best to take care of her~
@CapriReve Sorry I fell asleep too ^^' My friend's managed to convince me that I don't need two more dragons (probably since she has to dragonsit while I grind for lairspace) so I guess I'll just take the mist shimmer. And as for a name I was thinking Lyra?
@CapriReve Sorry I fell asleep too ^^' My friend's managed to convince me that I don't need two more dragons (probably since she has to dragonsit while I grind for lairspace) so I guess I'll just take the mist shimmer. And as for a name I was thinking Lyra?
LUZk8tY.png
@FishCatRawr

heheh I know how that feels xD I'm trying to expand my lair too. Somehow it got crowded again just when I thought 'that's enough space for now' ..
I'll be sending her your way in a short moment :D
@FishCatRawr

heheh I know how that feels xD I'm trying to expand my lair too. Somehow it got crowded again just when I thought 'that's enough space for now' ..
I'll be sending her your way in a short moment :D
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76