Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dystopia Trades [FRIDAYS only]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Aenye I saw your thread and it looked cool so consider this a friendly bump! Also, could I be put on your general ping list for every time you get new dragons? :)
@Aenye I saw your thread and it looked cool so consider this a friendly bump! Also, could I be put on your general ping list for every time you get new dragons? :)
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71 @Yesmissalice @queerprince @NaturePack

A.. well you think a scientific term would be "zombie-raven" carrying dirty note lands on one of your most peaceful dragons and is immovable while the poor soul panics and panics others. You think it took so long cause it's lacking eyes. Note reads: "two unusually colored guardians and tripple blood imperial captured".
While you arent sure how old this note is given its carrier, you consider visiting KingOfBones again.
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71 @Yesmissalice @queerprince @NaturePack

A.. well you think a scientific term would be "zombie-raven" carrying dirty note lands on one of your most peaceful dragons and is immovable while the poor soul panics and panics others. You think it took so long cause it's lacking eyes. Note reads: "two unusually colored guardians and tripple blood imperial captured".
While you arent sure how old this note is given its carrier, you consider visiting KingOfBones again.
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye Delicately, but with an air of unmistakable authority, a blue-green skydancer walks up to you, carrying a large sack that clinks slightly. she places it down on the floor, and it falls open to reveal four glass jars, each with a bubbling silver mucky material. "I have alchemical regents for trade. we'd like to bring Woodsheart into our lair, if that's agreeable to you."

(4 silver muck @ 3750t each, total value of 15kt)
@Aenye Delicately, but with an air of unmistakable authority, a blue-green skydancer walks up to you, carrying a large sack that clinks slightly. she places it down on the floor, and it falls open to reveal four glass jars, each with a bubbling silver mucky material. "I have alchemical regents for trade. we'd like to bring Woodsheart into our lair, if that's agreeable to you."

(4 silver muck @ 3750t each, total value of 15kt)
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@queerprince ridgeback plays childishly in the muck for a while then reemerges all..silvery-splashed. "Ehem..it required to be inspected. Oh and the dragon will soon reach you."
@queerprince ridgeback plays childishly in the muck for a while then reemerges all..silvery-splashed. "Ehem..it required to be inspected. Oh and the dragon will soon reach you."
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye Could I please offer 45 gems for her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27021716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270218/27021716_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aenye Could I please offer 45 gems for her

27021716_350.png
@Orcai yes. will set CR shortly ^^
@Orcai yes. will set CR shortly ^^
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye Thanks ^^
@Aenye Thanks ^^
@Aenye

A massive, heavily scarred, purple-blue guardian walk up to KingOfBones, holding a sack in his jaws. A small, antelope-like creature trails behind him.

"We have our materials and a familiar to give, if you'd be willing to let Latte join us" He grumbles, looking the ridgeback strait in the eyes. 'and we have treasure, if it is needed"
@Aenye

A massive, heavily scarred, purple-blue guardian walk up to KingOfBones, holding a sack in his jaws. A small, antelope-like creature trails behind him.

"We have our materials and a familiar to give, if you'd be willing to let Latte join us" He grumbles, looking the ridgeback strait in the eyes. 'and we have treasure, if it is needed"
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@Spycopoth Ridgeback eyes down the little fae warming himself in the sun.
"... add 4kt along the mats and familiar you're offering, and i'd say we have a deal for him. Do we have a deal?"
@Spycopoth Ridgeback eyes down the little fae warming himself in the sun.
"... add 4kt along the mats and familiar you're offering, and i'd say we have a deal for him. Do we have a deal?"
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye

The guardian smiled, nodding his head "We do" replied, setting the bag before the ridgeback's feet and nudging the familiar to him.
@Aenye

The guardian smiled, nodding his head "We do" replied, setting the bag before the ridgeback's feet and nudging the familiar to him.
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27