Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@HailQueenSteph

Oh sure! I only have four lair slots left though, so I can only take up to that many more. :)
@HailQueenSteph

Oh sure! I only have four lair slots left though, so I can only take up to that many more. :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist Okay, well it's for future reference :P
@Lunartwist Okay, well it's for future reference :P
@HailQueenSteph

No prob!
@HailQueenSteph

No prob!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist Is this alright to have the two girls? I did each girl's in a group so it's Ciel's then Celestia's. For Ciel here's lore and a mate! [quote=Ciel] For Ciel her birthplace never fit her. She didn't hold the same bright colors as the others around her and was too shy to try to make friends with hatchlings from the other flights that would occasionally pass through. Often she was teased by the other hatchlings and called cold hearted when she tried to defend herself. "Can't you take a joke, don't be so [b] cold[/b]." Eventually it became too much one day and when she could she fled from the bullies. While she had prepared somewhat it wasn't enough and once she was out of the territory of her home she was out of food and treasure. She found a temporary home with a small but welcoming clan but had to flee again when they accused her of bringing winters cold to their crops. This was a pattern for her, she would find a home but then some misfortune would happen and she would be blamed. Finally one day instead of being kicked out a thieving crew leader made her a deal. She would bring bad luck to his enemies and he would protect her. With nowhere else to go she accepted and started helping this crew scam others. But one day when trying to cause bad luck for the merchant Talbot she was caught by Jasper, the king's official spy. She had been feeling guilty for all that she had been forced to do and it was clear to him. Jasper offered her a way out, to come with him and take refuge with the king. In return she would share all that she knew about the boss. Ciel was confused, normally she would be scared or worried but something about Jasper made her feel calm so she accepted. With all that she knew about the boss and other criminals she helped to stop a lot of widespread crime. Jasper had made sure that she found a place to stay and constantly spent time with her outside of work. Slowly Ciel grew close with Jasper and made friends with Willow and some other younger dragons living near her. But her bond with Jasper was something that no one else came close to and by the time she realized that she loved him he ad been waiting for a while for her to let him know. He had realized his feelings much earlier but didn't want to force her into anything every again after what happened and waited for her to make a move. Now as a pair Ciel mostly helps with Willow and her mother's weaving but will occasionally help Jasper find leads into whatever he is looking into[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21161143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211612/21161143_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's Jasper <3 Celestia get's lore and a mate too! [quote=Celestia] Celestia's egg had accidentally been mistaken for a very large emerald and by the time that she hatched she was far from her family and parents. But thankfully the dragoness who had her egg was more than happy to take her in. She learned about nature and how to help things grow in the best manner and found that she was gifted at this. Once she was old enough to leave home her adopted mother insisted that she share her gift with others. She traveled around different lairs and helped those who struggled in having enough food to learn how to plant and care for crops. She was at a celebration that a lair was having for the first harvest that she helped them grow when she met Makai. He was an extremely talented musician and while his harp was a simple one the melodies he played were anything but simple. She loved his music and the happiness that it would bring her and when it was time for him to leave she asked if she could travel with him. They became a common pair to see, she would fill the empty stomachs and he would fill the souls of the dragons they met. Eventually King Fabrial sent a request that they come to his kingdom. They arrived and found that this place was already joyful and lush and were confused as to why the king asked for them to come. He offered them a home, he understood what it was like to wander around without a home and said that they give so much to others so he wanted to give to them. They could travel all they wanted but when they felt tired or wanted some alone time they could return here to the kingdom. They agreed and while they still travel about, they make sure to come back and see their friends and spend time alone in their love for each other without having to worry about where to go or how to earn treasure to live. [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22125044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221251/22125044_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lunartwist

Is this alright to have the two girls? I did each girl's in a group so it's Ciel's then Celestia's.

For Ciel here's lore and a mate!
Ciel wrote:
For Ciel her birthplace never fit her. She didn't hold the same bright colors as the others around her and was too shy to try to make friends with hatchlings from the other flights that would occasionally pass through. Often she was teased by the other hatchlings and called cold hearted when she tried to defend herself.

"Can't you take a joke, don't be so cold."

Eventually it became too much one day and when she could she fled from the bullies. While she had prepared somewhat it wasn't enough and once she was out of the territory of her home she was out of food and treasure. She found a temporary home with a small but welcoming clan but had to flee again when they accused her of bringing winters cold to their crops. This was a pattern for her, she would find a home but then some misfortune would happen and she would be blamed.

Finally one day instead of being kicked out a thieving crew leader made her a deal. She would bring bad luck to his enemies and he would protect her. With nowhere else to go she accepted and started helping this crew scam others. But one day when trying to cause bad luck for the merchant Talbot she was caught by Jasper, the king's official spy. She had been feeling guilty for all that she had been forced to do and it was clear to him.

Jasper offered her a way out, to come with him and take refuge with the king. In return she would share all that she knew about the boss. Ciel was confused, normally she would be scared or worried but something about Jasper made her feel calm so she accepted. With all that she knew about the boss and other criminals she helped to stop a lot of widespread crime. Jasper had made sure that she found a place to stay and constantly spent time with her outside of work.

Slowly Ciel grew close with Jasper and made friends with Willow and some other younger dragons living near her. But her bond with Jasper was something that no one else came close to and by the time she realized that she loved him he ad been waiting for a while for her to let him know. He had realized his feelings much earlier but didn't want to force her into anything every again after what happened and waited for her to make a move.

Now as a pair Ciel mostly helps with Willow and her mother's weaving but will occasionally help Jasper find leads into whatever he is looking into

21161143_350.png

Here's Jasper <3

Celestia get's lore and a mate too!
Celestia wrote:
Celestia's egg had accidentally been mistaken for a very large emerald and by the time that she hatched she was far from her family and parents. But thankfully the dragoness who had her egg was more than happy to take her in. She learned about nature and how to help things grow in the best manner and found that she was gifted at this. Once she was old enough to leave home her adopted mother insisted that she share her gift with others.

She traveled around different lairs and helped those who struggled in having enough food to learn how to plant and care for crops. She was at a celebration that a lair was having for the first harvest that she helped them grow when she met Makai. He was an extremely talented musician and while his harp was a simple one the melodies he played were anything but simple.

She loved his music and the happiness that it would bring her and when it was time for him to leave she asked if she could travel with him. They became a common pair to see, she would fill the empty stomachs and he would fill the souls of the dragons they met. Eventually King Fabrial sent a request that they come to his kingdom.

They arrived and found that this place was already joyful and lush and were confused as to why the king asked for them to come. He offered them a home, he understood what it was like to wander around without a home and said that they give so much to others so he wanted to give to them. They could travel all they wanted but when they felt tired or wanted some alone time they could return here to the kingdom.

They agreed and while they still travel about, they make sure to come back and see their friends and spend time alone in their love for each other without having to worry about where to go or how to earn treasure to live.

22125044_350.png

tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15
@Kittfox15

Wow! That is a lot of thought and detail put into their lore! I'm sure those girls will find a great home with you. I'll CR them over to you! Thank you!
@Kittfox15

Wow! That is a lot of thought and detail put into their lore! I'm sure those girls will find a great home with you. I'll CR them over to you! Thank you!
@Lunartwist

Is there a specific way to link back here? I love the idea and while it would be at the bottom of their lore (once' it's coded and everything) I'd like to be able to send people to you :)
@Lunartwist

Is there a specific way to link back here? I love the idea and while it would be at the bottom of their lore (once' it's coded and everything) I'd like to be able to send people to you :)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15
@Kittfox15

Hmm. I don't have any tiny signature banners or anything yet! (I have no idea how to make one). But might commission one in the future. That's so awesome that you would like to spread the word! For now I've just been posting a text link in my signature.
@Kittfox15

Hmm. I don't have any tiny signature banners or anything yet! (I have no idea how to make one). But might commission one in the future. That's so awesome that you would like to spread the word! For now I've just been posting a text link in my signature.
@lunartwist

I have two wildclaws and a lovely unnamed skydancer I would love to donate to your rescue if you have room for them!
@lunartwist

I have two wildclaws and a lovely unnamed skydancer I would love to donate to your rescue if you have room for them!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@Lunartwist Are you open to dragon donations? Im organizing my lair and some of them may be in need of a new home. :)
@Lunartwist Are you open to dragon donations? Im organizing my lair and some of them may be in need of a new home. :)
@borderbetween @Torneye

I currently have 7 lair slots, so I would be more than happy to take the two Wildclaws and Skydancer, as well as up to four more. :)

I have now posted how many lair slots I have available at any given time just in case people are wanting to donate!
@borderbetween @Torneye

I currently have 7 lair slots, so I would be more than happy to take the two Wildclaws and Skydancer, as well as up to four more. :)

I have now posted how many lair slots I have available at any given time just in case people are wanting to donate!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42