Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Lunartwist
May I please adopt Elmos? Thanks so much!!! I'd also like to reserve Blake and Blanc (I'll write up lore for them c:)
@Lunartwist
May I please adopt Elmos? Thanks so much!!! I'd also like to reserve Blake and Blanc (I'll write up lore for them c:)
@esparrow

Absolutely! I'll train up Elmos and send him your way shortly, meanwhile I'll put Blake and Blanc on hold!
@esparrow

Absolutely! I'll train up Elmos and send him your way shortly, meanwhile I'll put Blake and Blanc on hold!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist Finished the story for Blake and Blanc! I kinda ignored a lot of "facts", but who cares c: I also made just the one story for both of them, is that okay? [quote][color=transparent]xxx[/color]It was a cold day. Unusually cold, even for winter. Even for [i]this[/i] winter, one of the harshest seen in many lifetimes. Berry looked out through the entrance of the cave, waiting for Peak to return. Their two hatchlings, named in the same way all dragons of her family were named, played together on the cavern floor. They were so young, so innocent, trying to distract themselves from their hunger. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]Food had been scarce. Any plants strong enough to survive the cold had already been taken and eaten. Rivers and lakes were frozen over, prey was hibernating, and even the insects were gone from the forests. Rumours were flying about dragons so hungry they ate hatchlings. Berry shivered as she remembered this, and moved closer to her children. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]They were opposites, in looks and personalities. Blanc had light colouring, as well as a lighter and more optimistic mood. He believed in the good of others, and was sure they'd get through this winter fine. That may have been naivety, though... [color=transparent]xxx[/color]Blake had dark scales and a darker outlook. He sometimes seemed happy, especially when he was playing with his brother. Other times he would sit just inside the entrance to their home, gazing into the distance, a hopeless expression on his face. Gazing into the snow-filled sky just like Berry was now, as she waited for the hatchlings' father to return with food. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]He didn't come back. Ever. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]Blanc and Blake were both taken in by a (questionably named) rescue home for dragons. Berry had given up all her hoarded food for them, and she had nothing left for herself. Perhaps she watched over them now, hoping that they would be taken in and given another chance at life. And they were close to having just that.[/quote]
@Lunartwist

Finished the story for Blake and Blanc! I kinda ignored a lot of "facts", but who cares c: I also made just the one story for both of them, is that okay?
Quote:
xxxIt was a cold day. Unusually cold, even for winter. Even for this winter, one of the harshest seen in many lifetimes. Berry looked out through the entrance of the cave, waiting for Peak to return. Their two hatchlings, named in the same way all dragons of her family were named, played together on the cavern floor. They were so young, so innocent, trying to distract themselves from their hunger.
xxxFood had been scarce. Any plants strong enough to survive the cold had already been taken and eaten. Rivers and lakes were frozen over, prey was hibernating, and even the insects were gone from the forests. Rumours were flying about dragons so hungry they ate hatchlings. Berry shivered as she remembered this, and moved closer to her children.
xxxThey were opposites, in looks and personalities. Blanc had light colouring, as well as a lighter and more optimistic mood. He believed in the good of others, and was sure they'd get through this winter fine. That may have been naivety, though...
xxxBlake had dark scales and a darker outlook. He sometimes seemed happy, especially when he was playing with his brother. Other times he would sit just inside the entrance to their home, gazing into the distance, a hopeless expression on his face. Gazing into the snow-filled sky just like Berry was now, as she waited for the hatchlings' father to return with food.
xxxHe didn't come back. Ever.
xxxBlanc and Blake were both taken in by a (questionably named) rescue home for dragons. Berry had given up all her hoarded food for them, and she had nothing left for herself. Perhaps she watched over them now, hoping that they would be taken in and given another chance at life. And they were close to having just that.
@esparrow

I like it! Once they're grown up and trained I will send them straight to you! :D
@esparrow

I like it! Once they're grown up and trained I will send them straight to you! :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Bump
Bump
@Lunartwist Hello :D
I would like to adopt Persephone. She will be paired with Shuuichi for future breeding project.

(I actually like Narantsetseg because of poison but coalts! x3 )
@Lunartwist Hello :D
I would like to adopt Persephone. She will be paired with Shuuichi for future breeding project.

(I actually like Narantsetseg because of poison but coalts! x3 )
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
@ShouLyon

There is no adoption limit, so if you change your mind you can always take her too.

Persephone will be coming your way shortly!
@ShouLyon

There is no adoption limit, so if you change your mind you can always take her too.

Persephone will be coming your way shortly!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42