Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Dragons [W] Apparel/Exalts/Skins/etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@pingu I'm trying! The site is running so slow for me:'(
@pingu I'm trying! The site is running so slow for me:'(
xlD1FHM.gif[/img]
@pingu thank you, sorry that took so long! uwu
@pingu thank you, sorry that took so long! uwu
xlD1FHM.gif[/img]
@pingu oh gosh that little aqua/crimson/gold SD is really close in coloration to a dream dragon. just let me know when to send over the exalts to you > u o
@pingu oh gosh that little aqua/crimson/gold SD is really close in coloration to a dream dragon. just let me know when to send over the exalts to you > u o
@plusle Anytime is fine, but sooner is probably better! Water is dom pushing this week and I'd like to help out any way I can. :D
@plusle Anytime is fine, but sooner is probably better! Water is dom pushing this week and I'd like to help out any way I can. :D
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu crossroads sent nvn
@pingu crossroads sent nvn
JinxMagic’s Thread Bumping - Daily Bump
JinxMagic’s Thread Bumping - Daily Bump
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
@Fie Just a reminder that I'm holding 2 dragons for you as per your post on pg 5. If you no longer want them please let me know so I can put them back in the AH! I usually don't do holds longer than a week, but I kept forgetting too. @_@
@Fie Just a reminder that I'm holding 2 dragons for you as per your post on pg 5. If you no longer want them please let me know so I can put them back in the AH! I usually don't do holds longer than a week, but I kept forgetting too. @_@

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu i'll trade you two adult exalt fodder for the blue/violet/navy iri/shim/circuit snapper boy.
@pingu i'll trade you two adult exalt fodder for the blue/violet/navy iri/shim/circuit snapper boy.
@inkdragon42 I can't accept the trade for Marrovie because she has a familiar on her
@inkdragon42 I can't accept the trade for Marrovie because she has a familiar on her

@pingu whoops, sorry.
@pingu whoops, sorry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8