Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Eminence Dragon Showcase Hub
[center][size=6]Welcome to the Eminence Dragon Showcase Hub[/size][/center] This will be a place where I come to share my personal best lore projects for multiple reasons. It might be that I've put a lot of time into the lore, spent a lot of gems on the dragon, or I simply take pride in what I created. Every month, I will try to have a new dragon to shown off here. The only reason I'm sharing these dragons here is because I want feedback on these dragon's outfits and Lore. If you would like, you can share your own dragons, and have them being added to a list as well. Every shown dragon will follow a template that can be seen below [quote name=Template] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center]Dragon Name[/center] [nextcol] Reason for showcase: Reason Here Comments: If Applicable. [/columns] [/quote] If anyone wants to leave feedback on the work I create, they are welcome to. I always appreciate feedback, positive and negative. When it comes to negative feedback, I prefer constructive criticism. This is because I feel like my writing skills can only grow if I know where I went wrong. Thank you for taking your time to visit my forum post. ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54682125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546822/54682125_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][size=5]Speranza[/size][/center] [nextcol] Reason for showcase: I feel like her Lore is really interesting. Comments: I designed an outfit I deemed mysterious, and build a story around it. Speranza has to be the most expensive outfit project I've worked on. [/columns] ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53094320][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530944/53094320_350.png[/img][/url] [center][size=5]Aldilu[/size][/center] [nextcol] Reason for showcase: His lore is something I personally haven't seen done before Comments: During the Brightshine Jubilee, I obtained a Sundial gem guardian. I thought this familiar looked like a cute little shadow, so I made it a major character in the dragon's lore. I think this one turned out well. [/columns] ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55412653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554127/55412653_350.png[/img][center][size=5]Seishin[/size][/center] [nextcol] Reason for showcase: She was the beginning of a side story in my main lair's lore Comments: After I created Aldilu and Kotoran, I thought I could turn the forest they went to into a complete side story for my lair. I decided a white and pink arcane dragon would be ideal for the leader. After searching the Auction House, I found Seishin, decided she would be a perfect fit, then made her the creator of the forest. I believe her lore turned out great, and her outfit will take some saving up before completion. [/columns] [quote name=pinglist] [size=1]@/EmeraldJubilee[/size][/quote]
Welcome to the Eminence Dragon Showcase Hub

This will be a place where I come to share my personal best lore projects for multiple reasons. It might be that I've put a lot of time into the lore, spent a lot of gems on the dragon, or I simply take pride in what I created. Every month, I will try to have a new dragon to shown off here.

The only reason I'm sharing these dragons here is because I want feedback on these dragon's outfits and Lore. If you would like, you can share your own dragons, and have them being added to a list as well.

Every shown dragon will follow a template that can be seen below

Template wrote:
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Dragon Name
Reason for showcase: Reason Here

Comments: If Applicable.

If anyone wants to leave feedback on the work I create, they are welcome to. I always appreciate feedback, positive and negative. When it comes to negative feedback, I prefer constructive criticism. This is because I feel like my writing skills can only grow if I know where I went wrong.

Thank you for taking your time to visit my forum post.

54682125_350.png
Speranza
Reason for showcase: I feel like her Lore is really interesting.

Comments: I designed an outfit I deemed mysterious, and build a story around it. Speranza has to be the most expensive outfit project I've worked on.

53094320_350.png
Aldilu
Reason for showcase: His lore is something I personally haven't seen done before

Comments: During the Brightshine Jubilee, I obtained a Sundial gem guardian. I thought this familiar looked like a cute little shadow, so I made it a major character in the dragon's lore. I think this one turned out well.

55412653_350.png
Seishin
Reason for showcase: She was the beginning of a side story in my main lair's lore

Comments: After I created Aldilu and Kotoran, I thought I could turn the forest they went to into a complete side story for my lair. I decided a white and pink arcane dragon would be ideal for the leader. After searching the Auction House, I found Seishin, decided she would be a perfect fit, then made her the creator of the forest. I believe her lore turned out great, and her outfit will take some saving up before completion.
pinglist wrote:
@/EmeraldJubilee
Fire.gif
The Burning Cottage, where the fire burns eternally.
Those whose souls are lost go to the Spirit Forest
Fire.gif
[center][size=6]Other User's Showcase[/size][/center] I'm not the only person to make lore on this website, and I like reading other user's lore. So I created this section of the Eminence Lore Project. If you want, you can share the BBcode of a dragon, and I will showcase them with a different version of the template. This variation of the template will be shown below, before being removed when the first user shown dragon is added. [quote name=Template] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center][size=5]Dragon Name[/size][/center] [nextcol]Submitted by: Username User Comments: Comments made by user here Reason for showcase: Reason user decided to showcase dragon [/quote] If you want to submit a dragon, simply share the BBcode and explain why you wanted to show off that dragon in particular.
Other User's Showcase

I'm not the only person to make lore on this website, and I like reading other user's lore. So I created this section of the Eminence Lore Project. If you want, you can share the BBcode of a dragon, and I will showcase them with a different version of the template. This variation of the template will be shown below, before being removed when the first user shown dragon is added.
Quote:
dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Dragon Name
Submitted by: Username

User Comments: Comments made by user here

Reason for showcase: Reason user decided to showcase dragon

If you want to submit a dragon, simply share the BBcode and explain why you wanted to show off that dragon in particular.
Fire.gif
Fire.gif
RESERVED
RESERVED
Fire.gif
Fire.gif
@EminenceK
Can we post yet? Please let me know if we can't - I'll happily delete my post!!

But anyways, I just wanted to say that I really love your lore! I think I've seen it around before, but I can't really remember where from? But! I like how you incorporated Aldilu's familiar into husband lore, I could easily tell that was the creature you were describing, and you set up an ominous tone very well! I don't think I've seen lore quite like his before either, so nice job!

Speranza's lore is also really nice!! I think it's also a pretty unique idea, though I have seen the idea of PC memory thieves used before. I think you took a new light to it, and it definitely worked well! And her outfit works works amazingly too - I'd say it was definitely worth it!!

The only advice/criticisms I have is that I think your writing could benefit from showing more than telling, and using more descriptive words when doing so, especially with Adilu's lore. For example, "Aldilu looked at the shadow floating in front of him. He had just summoned the shadow to bring him unimaginable power, as he was tired of being powerless" could be made stronger by saying something like the shadow was hovering over a chalk circle, and Adilu held the chalk in his talons? As for drawing attention to how small and powerless he is - maybe the chalk was meant for a larger dragon, and is especially heavy for him to hold? Describing the shadow a bit more could also help enhance the writing in my opinion, maybe instead of stating how Adilu summoned it for power, potentially mention how power/energy radiated from the shadow, and/or develop his reason through conversations between Adilu and the shadow? I just realized how much I wrote here, I really hope it isn't discouraging or intimidating!! You have a lot of potential, and I'm interested to see how your writing develops!!

Do you possibly have any pinglists? If so, I'd love to be pinged for any new additions to this!
@EminenceK
Can we post yet? Please let me know if we can't - I'll happily delete my post!!

But anyways, I just wanted to say that I really love your lore! I think I've seen it around before, but I can't really remember where from? But! I like how you incorporated Aldilu's familiar into husband lore, I could easily tell that was the creature you were describing, and you set up an ominous tone very well! I don't think I've seen lore quite like his before either, so nice job!

Speranza's lore is also really nice!! I think it's also a pretty unique idea, though I have seen the idea of PC memory thieves used before. I think you took a new light to it, and it definitely worked well! And her outfit works works amazingly too - I'd say it was definitely worth it!!

The only advice/criticisms I have is that I think your writing could benefit from showing more than telling, and using more descriptive words when doing so, especially with Adilu's lore. For example, "Aldilu looked at the shadow floating in front of him. He had just summoned the shadow to bring him unimaginable power, as he was tired of being powerless" could be made stronger by saying something like the shadow was hovering over a chalk circle, and Adilu held the chalk in his talons? As for drawing attention to how small and powerless he is - maybe the chalk was meant for a larger dragon, and is especially heavy for him to hold? Describing the shadow a bit more could also help enhance the writing in my opinion, maybe instead of stating how Adilu summoned it for power, potentially mention how power/energy radiated from the shadow, and/or develop his reason through conversations between Adilu and the shadow? I just realized how much I wrote here, I really hope it isn't discouraging or intimidating!! You have a lot of potential, and I'm interested to see how your writing develops!!

Do you possibly have any pinglists? If so, I'd love to be pinged for any new additions to this!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubilee

You can post whatever you want to here. The hub is at a point where I was hoping people would begin posting, so thank you for being the first!

If you want to be added to a pinglist, I can create one if you'd like.

Thank you so much for the comments. I do think I could expand on Aldilu's lore. When writing him, I wanted it to be like a deal gone south, but tried to put a twist on it. I likely should have mentioned how Aldilu knew the shadow's power, and might work on that story more in the future.

Your comments were encouraging, my writing has to improve somehow. When other users provide honest feedback, it helps me know what I did right and what I did wrong. Thank you again for letting me know what you thought.
@EmeraldJubilee

You can post whatever you want to here. The hub is at a point where I was hoping people would begin posting, so thank you for being the first!

If you want to be added to a pinglist, I can create one if you'd like.

Thank you so much for the comments. I do think I could expand on Aldilu's lore. When writing him, I wanted it to be like a deal gone south, but tried to put a twist on it. I likely should have mentioned how Aldilu knew the shadow's power, and might work on that story more in the future.

Your comments were encouraging, my writing has to improve somehow. When other users provide honest feedback, it helps me know what I did right and what I did wrong. Thank you again for letting me know what you thought.
Fire.gif
Fire.gif
@EminenceK
If it isn't too much trouble, please do! I'd love to see whatever new dragons may be added here :3
@EminenceK
If it isn't too much trouble, please do! I'd love to see whatever new dragons may be added here :3
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubilee

Of course. I added more to my previous post in regards to the comments provided, if you're interested. I'll add the pinglist now.
@EmeraldJubilee

Of course. I added more to my previous post in regards to the comments provided, if you're interested. I'll add the pinglist now.
Fire.gif
Fire.gif