Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show Me Gen1's For Sale - Hatched Today
Today's my boyfriends birthday, and with that, I'm looking to find a gen1 to give a nice home to! Please show me any of your gen ones that you're selling that are hatched today! I'll be browsing through and looking for one that I find to be "perfect" in my eyes. I'm sorry if I don't respond to you, as that simply means I didn't have much interest in the hatchling you showed me!

I like hatchlings that have scrys to them because it can make those that I think have no potential give me second thoughts, but you don't have to provide scrys! :) Thank you!
Today's my boyfriends birthday, and with that, I'm looking to find a gen1 to give a nice home to! Please show me any of your gen ones that you're selling that are hatched today! I'll be browsing through and looking for one that I find to be "perfect" in my eyes. I'm sorry if I don't respond to you, as that simply means I didn't have much interest in the hatchling you showed me!

I like hatchlings that have scrys to them because it can make those that I think have no potential give me second thoughts, but you don't have to provide scrys! :) Thank you!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
(Might wanna move this to "Find a Dragon" =3)
(Might wanna move this to "Find a Dragon" =3)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)