Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | i am being taunted
1 2
oh my gosh that scry is lovely! :^) i’ve had this lady in the books for a while,,, only a few dragons with the colour combo (or close) have ever existed, no wildclaws and no earth dragons. uuuuuuuuuugughhghghghghghhhhh. those who aren’t exalted are either gen ones or very loved dragons with lore and apparel. she is so expensive but i love her [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=6&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=11&auth=e7ebc7c7c5197b252aca068ab9923ced2c07edfe&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
oh my gosh that scry is lovely! :^) i’ve had this lady in the books for a while,,, only a few dragons with the colour combo (or close) have ever existed, no wildclaws and no earth dragons. uuuuuuuuuugughhghghghghghhhhh. those who aren’t exalted are either gen ones or very loved dragons with lore and apparel. she is so expensive but i love her
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=6&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=11&auth=e7ebc7c7c5197b252aca068ab9923ced2c07edfe&dummyext=prev.png
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I don't have any dergs to show off but oh my gosh I'm so sorry yikes that's a beautiful bab, I hope you can get em someday!
I'll try keeping my eyes out if I see anything like him in the AH, but I think your best bet might be breeding (although you might just want a gen one oops)
I don't have any dergs to show off but oh my gosh I'm so sorry yikes that's a beautiful bab, I hope you can get em someday!
I'll try keeping my eyes out if I see anything like him in the AH, but I think your best bet might be breeding (although you might just want a gen one oops)
@amxndael
Thank you so much!! <3 That means a lot to me and the hope is greatly appreciated!! And I'm happy to hear you like him!! i didn't even mean to make him, i was honestly just playing with the scry workshop

@Claire
ASPHODEL IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAUT i adore him!!! i love the mix of the colors, especially since abyss is usually used as a deep water color, yet he still has a fiery orange! I completely don't blame you whatsoever for spending so much on him, i'm so happy you were able to get your dream after so long!!! <3 <3 Especially on the AH! And thank you for the motivation, it definitely helps. :) <3

@DarkYnx
Your help means absolutely SO MUCH to me!!! :'') It's really thoughtful of you to go out of your way and even do that!!! thank you!!! <3 i'll contact the sellers and see if they can keep hold of them at all for the next few days, due to my lair being a bit cramped atm. But thank you so much!!! :''')) and EMPEROR IS GORGEOUS, AS IS DEATHCALLER!! <3 i'm happy that you were able to get them both!!! and that although emperor isn't perfect, that you're at least still happy with him <3

@SirenaSib
I'm so terribly sorry that it seems chances are currently slim for her. :( if you haven't, you could always get into contact with the owner and ask if they'd ever be willing to haggle for her!! you never know! <3 plus with as many dragons that are born and created every day, im sure she'll pop up sometime, if not, something more similar and hopefully less expensive! she's a gorgeous scry!!! <3 i am honestly in love with how you pulled all of the colors together and how well they match!!

@ImpossibleJedi4
LMAO I FEEL YOU SO BAD MAN IM SO SORRY
although it didn't end in full success, i do love your imp boy!!! <3 i didn't even know his gold colors were off until i looked at his description!! and although i'm happy you settled on something, i do still hope you are able to get him someday!! AND WOAH i completely agree with you??? that ripple looks SO surprisingly well with the cyan glimmer?? i would have never actually thought to see those together but they work so well?? it kind of gives me motivation to wanna make more dream dergs with those colors, lmao. BUT!! hes beautiful and im so happy you were able to find him!! <3

@Spooce
I have completely fallen head-over-heels for your boy. He has my heart. My soul. Absolutely no hesitation or question.
He?? is honestly so gorgeous i ADORE all of the scries in his bio!! and your plans are absolutely wonderful!! :'''')) I cannot stop gawking at him, lmao BUT im so happy you were able to achieve him!!! and he's literally a dream come true oml

@Evbay
I'VE SEEN HIM AND YOU IN ANOTHER THREAD BEFORE!! HONESTLY HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! <3 just knowing that someone was able to give you your dream honestly is so wholesome and wonderful. :'') and it's incredibly sweet for them to do that!! i'm SO glad you were able to get him!! <3 I am in love with his outfit and how he looks!!! you deserve him!! <3

@ShallowMoon
Thank you so much!!!! <3 it means a lot to me to hear you think so!! <3

@GravityGryphon
I definitely feel you there, SO MANY of my dream kids have such good and loving homes. for my avatar, he was completely impossible for awhile because although there are tons of xxx swamp kids, barely ANY had earth eyes, specifically goat earth eyes. and this is the time goat eyes just came out, too. i was about ready to start a breeding project and switch to earth flight just to get this boy but then staff made galore!! and THHEY GAVE US GOAT EYES!! i was so ecstatic, i gave the mom a different home and changed the dad into him. i genuinely hope that you'll get her one day!! you deserve her, she's incredibly beautiful and honestly a thief of hearts! <3 her color combinations go so well together!!

@Viivie
Thank you so much!!! :'')) <3 <3 You really don't have to, just you saying that honestly means the world to me!! you're incredibly sweet!! <3 <3 and yeah, i feel like breeding is the best way to go, and tbh i kind of don't mind not having it be a gen1!! i don't usually care for them, but i do get they're really rare and neat to have!!! out of all my kids, i maybe only have like, one or two lol.
but your hopes mean so much to me!!! :'') and i know this is unrelated but OH MY GOD I LOVE ELIOT, he honestly seems like a dream come true, i love his colors and blossom looks so well on him!! :''') he's so soft and snuggable!
@amxndael
Thank you so much!! <3 That means a lot to me and the hope is greatly appreciated!! And I'm happy to hear you like him!! i didn't even mean to make him, i was honestly just playing with the scry workshop

@Claire
ASPHODEL IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAUT i adore him!!! i love the mix of the colors, especially since abyss is usually used as a deep water color, yet he still has a fiery orange! I completely don't blame you whatsoever for spending so much on him, i'm so happy you were able to get your dream after so long!!! <3 <3 Especially on the AH! And thank you for the motivation, it definitely helps. :) <3

@DarkYnx
Your help means absolutely SO MUCH to me!!! :'') It's really thoughtful of you to go out of your way and even do that!!! thank you!!! <3 i'll contact the sellers and see if they can keep hold of them at all for the next few days, due to my lair being a bit cramped atm. But thank you so much!!! :''')) and EMPEROR IS GORGEOUS, AS IS DEATHCALLER!! <3 i'm happy that you were able to get them both!!! and that although emperor isn't perfect, that you're at least still happy with him <3

@SirenaSib
I'm so terribly sorry that it seems chances are currently slim for her. :( if you haven't, you could always get into contact with the owner and ask if they'd ever be willing to haggle for her!! you never know! <3 plus with as many dragons that are born and created every day, im sure she'll pop up sometime, if not, something more similar and hopefully less expensive! she's a gorgeous scry!!! <3 i am honestly in love with how you pulled all of the colors together and how well they match!!

@ImpossibleJedi4
LMAO I FEEL YOU SO BAD MAN IM SO SORRY
although it didn't end in full success, i do love your imp boy!!! <3 i didn't even know his gold colors were off until i looked at his description!! and although i'm happy you settled on something, i do still hope you are able to get him someday!! AND WOAH i completely agree with you??? that ripple looks SO surprisingly well with the cyan glimmer?? i would have never actually thought to see those together but they work so well?? it kind of gives me motivation to wanna make more dream dergs with those colors, lmao. BUT!! hes beautiful and im so happy you were able to find him!! <3

@Spooce
I have completely fallen head-over-heels for your boy. He has my heart. My soul. Absolutely no hesitation or question.
He?? is honestly so gorgeous i ADORE all of the scries in his bio!! and your plans are absolutely wonderful!! :'''')) I cannot stop gawking at him, lmao BUT im so happy you were able to achieve him!!! and he's literally a dream come true oml

@Evbay
I'VE SEEN HIM AND YOU IN ANOTHER THREAD BEFORE!! HONESTLY HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! <3 just knowing that someone was able to give you your dream honestly is so wholesome and wonderful. :'') and it's incredibly sweet for them to do that!! i'm SO glad you were able to get him!! <3 I am in love with his outfit and how he looks!!! you deserve him!! <3

@ShallowMoon
Thank you so much!!!! <3 it means a lot to me to hear you think so!! <3

@GravityGryphon
I definitely feel you there, SO MANY of my dream kids have such good and loving homes. for my avatar, he was completely impossible for awhile because although there are tons of xxx swamp kids, barely ANY had earth eyes, specifically goat earth eyes. and this is the time goat eyes just came out, too. i was about ready to start a breeding project and switch to earth flight just to get this boy but then staff made galore!! and THHEY GAVE US GOAT EYES!! i was so ecstatic, i gave the mom a different home and changed the dad into him. i genuinely hope that you'll get her one day!! you deserve her, she's incredibly beautiful and honestly a thief of hearts! <3 her color combinations go so well together!!

@Viivie
Thank you so much!!! :'')) <3 <3 You really don't have to, just you saying that honestly means the world to me!! you're incredibly sweet!! <3 <3 and yeah, i feel like breeding is the best way to go, and tbh i kind of don't mind not having it be a gen1!! i don't usually care for them, but i do get they're really rare and neat to have!!! out of all my kids, i maybe only have like, one or two lol.
but your hopes mean so much to me!!! :'') and i know this is unrelated but OH MY GOD I LOVE ELIOT, he honestly seems like a dream come true, i love his colors and blossom looks so well on him!! :''') he's so soft and snuggable!
theultimatecatsig.gif
I'm breeding for some of mine. A friend is breeding for leaf/lapis/lemon!

Not Found
I'm breeding for some of mine. A friend is breeding for leaf/lapis/lemon!

Not Found
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
@pazoots
Oh no no it's no problem! :0 If I ever see anything I'll just try to let you know, hopefully soon you'll get your pretty firey dream boyo!!!
And AAAA Thank youuu!!! Jessco1 and I worked really hard to get him and shhhh don't tell my other dergs but he's my current fave so I'm really glad you like himmm!!! ;0;
@pazoots
Oh no no it's no problem! :0 If I ever see anything I'll just try to let you know, hopefully soon you'll get your pretty firey dream boyo!!!
And AAAA Thank youuu!!! Jessco1 and I worked really hard to get him and shhhh don't tell my other dergs but he's my current fave so I'm really glad you like himmm!!! ;0;
1 2