Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official Community Mass-Hatch Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
Okay! I just got a Shadow Egg from Blooming Grove a few minutes ago, and I was hoping I’d be able to hold onto it after
Okay! I just got a Shadow Egg from Blooming Grove a few minutes ago, and I was hoping I’d be able to hold onto it after
@ShadeTheDargon
sweet! i hope the lil dragon inside of it is cute <3
@ShadeTheDargon
sweet! i hope the lil dragon inside of it is cute <3
I’m hoping as well!
I’m hoping as well!
Oh yeah! I remember talking about this on zetore's thread actually! :D Add me to the pinglist please!

I got a thing with ice-element gen 1s, so I'll be sure to scrounge up all the ice eggs I can for the event!
Oh yeah! I remember talking about this on zetore's thread actually! :D Add me to the pinglist please!

I got a thing with ice-element gen 1s, so I'll be sure to scrounge up all the ice eggs I can for the event!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@ShinyHunter47
sweet! got you added~

i can't wait to see what comes out of those ice eggs! ice eyes are one of my favorites
@ShinyHunter47
sweet! got you added~

i can't wait to see what comes out of those ice eggs! ice eyes are one of my favorites
Same! Can't wait for when this starts! Hoping I didn't burn out all my ice egg luck already from a small b-day mass hatch I just did though, 18 ice eggs were hatched for it and, no good ice rep color combos, but literally the last 18th one came out primal! It was like a "save the best for last" sort of moment! :D A scatter quest will be in order though. (She's currently Black/Red/Rust)

*Fingers crossed for a lucky hatch*

Edit: Almost forgot, congrats on that awesome fire g1 mascot btw!
Same! Can't wait for when this starts! Hoping I didn't burn out all my ice egg luck already from a small b-day mass hatch I just did though, 18 ice eggs were hatched for it and, no good ice rep color combos, but literally the last 18th one came out primal! It was like a "save the best for last" sort of moment! :D A scatter quest will be in order though. (She's currently Black/Red/Rust)

*Fingers crossed for a lucky hatch*

Edit: Almost forgot, congrats on that awesome fire g1 mascot btw!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I couldn’t help myself and hatched it XD [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/590910633399156737/601794166636412948/image0.png[/img] Not the best colors, but could be worse ¯\_(?)_/¯
I couldn’t help myself and hatched it XD

image0.png

Not the best colors, but could be worse ¯\_(?)_/¯
@ShadeTheDargon he's not that bad! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=44&auth=2feba7246676267d3030827941089252e55a8431&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ultramarine is hard to work with so i tried,,,,
@ShadeTheDargon
he's not that bad!
dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=44&auth=2feba7246676267d3030827941089252e55a8431&dummyext=prev.png
ultramarine is hard to work with so i tried,,,,
Ooh this is interesting! I'd like to be added to pinglist please
Ooh this is interesting! I'd like to be added to pinglist please
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Ohhhhh i want to look... no eggs for me, but I want to look at all those cute lil babies!!!

please ping me :D
Ohhhhh i want to look... no eggs for me, but I want to look at all those cute lil babies!!!

please ping me :D
2wowe9.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37