Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My ongoing True Albino Dragon Journey!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center] The day is here and so are the babbies!! I haven’t looked at their colors yet so this will be exciting..... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53318811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533189/53318811_350.png[/img] [/url] The first baby I saw and I already knew the colors weren’t quiiiiite right [b]White | Watermelon | Pearl[/b] Two off for the Secondary | One off for the Tertiary Cute though! Next up issss..... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53318812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533189/53318812_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]White | Cottoncandy | Cream[/b] One off for the Secondary | Three off for the Tertiary And finally.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53318813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533189/53318813_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]White | Watermelon | Antique[/b] One off for the Secondary | Uhhhh for the Tertiary Dang!! So close! I’m surprised that there is no blush baby but it was close! See everyone in 4 days when Ruha and Carulata have their first clutch! ----- [color=B84874][size=5][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2711849/2#post_39629563][PREVIOUS][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2711849/3#post_39747211][NEXT][/url] [/b][/size][/color] [/center]

The day is here and so are the babbies!! I haven’t looked at their colors yet so this will be exciting.....

53318811_350.png

The first baby I saw and I already knew the colors weren’t quiiiiite right

White | Watermelon | Pearl
Two off for the Secondary | One off for the Tertiary

Cute though!

Next up issss.....

53318812_350.png

White | Cottoncandy | Cream
One off for the Secondary | Three off for the Tertiary

And finally....

53318813_350.png

White | Watermelon | Antique
One off for the Secondary | Uhhhh for the Tertiary

Dang!! So close! I’m surprised that there is no blush baby but it was close!

See everyone in 4 days when Ruha and Carulata have their first clutch!

[PREVIOUS] | [NEXT]

tumblr_ptpwracuOl1rnf975o1_540.gif
I just found this and I? Love it?? That scry is perfect, and I hope you're able to breed what you want quickly!
I just found this and I? Love it?? That scry is perfect, and I hope you're able to breed what you want quickly!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
[center] Another nest of three today! Five more days then we shall see! Thanks again for all the support and interest! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a17919359e360e75b48580a7b878a02d/tumblr_pufpypBFS51rnf975o5_r1_1280.png[/img] ----- [color=B84874][size=5][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2711849/3#post_39695487][PREVIOUS][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2711849/4#post_39826140][NEXT][/url] [/b][/size][/color] [/center]
Another nest of three today! Five more days then we shall see! Thanks again for all the support and interest!

tumblr_pufpypBFS51rnf975o5_r1_1280.png

[PREVIOUS] | [NEXT]

I love white/cottoncandy/cream sweetie! Too bad he's not quite right. Are you going to use him in your program?
I love white/cottoncandy/cream sweetie! Too bad he's not quite right. Are you going to use him in your program?
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
@Susinko They really are all adorable but they won’t be a part of the program, so if you’re interested in taking any home let me know!
It’ll probably be 8kt or so for each unless anything super fancy happens in the future~
@Susinko They really are all adorable but they won’t be a part of the program, so if you’re interested in taking any home let me know!
It’ll probably be 8kt or so for each unless anything super fancy happens in the future~
Oooh pinglist??? This seems really interesting!!!
Oooh pinglist??? This seems really interesting!!!
hello! feel free to message me! no need to ping me on any thread i make, i'm following it!
ErlnHMW.gif
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when you get the first dragon (and eventually the pair) done! Love the scry! <3 The idea is also really neat (although there may be confusion between this and the other albino subspecies - not that anyone has special rights to the concept of course)!

I saw you were debating the breeds, and I think I'll toss in my own two cents too! My sort-of objective top picks would be Bogsneak, Nocturne, Mirror, Ridgeback and Pearlcatcher, maybe also Spiral and Fae and even Guardian. This is based on a few criteria (based on the scries you provided):

1. Not feathered or furry. As mentioned, it looks awkward with the concept, especially if we are to imagine a thin scaly hide and fleshy wings. Coatl and Skydancer are definitely feathered, Tundra is fluffy as can be, and Imperial has feathered wings. Wildclaw too, I think.
2. Good composition. Spiral and Fae lose a bit here; Spirals due to the tiny bent wings and Faes due to the male pose making the wings stick out in a way that makes the design unbalanced in my opinion. Guardian kind of suffers from the same thing, because the bulky, dark wings look weird. They're still all good in their own ways though (I'm not bothered by to Spirals' scales, since albino snakes can look quite scaly too, and Faes and Guardians score well enough in the other categories).
3. How good the wings look as thin, fleshy structures. For this, I favored breeds whose wings:
a. Appear to stretch between those claw (or other) things (which Guardians have but Coatls don't), since I feel like they should have support. The aforementioned feathered breeds lose here, with the inclusion of Snappers. I'm not sure what the wings are made of, but they look like they should be crinkling up. Notice that Mirrors have perfectly good wing fingers and claws, even though they are painted over completely for some reason. On the other hand, Ridgebacks do pass, but the large, unsupported wing "sail" seems like it might easily rip if you ask me. Faes also have those weird baubles that I'm not totally sold on.
b. Look good and aid in the illusion of thinness. The wings of the Bog, Noc, Fae and debatably Spiral don't look like too much, at least at first glance (looking at you Spiral), while the Mirror's are so layered that it sort of just looks like a mess (like Guardian but worse). Guardian, however, has a noticeable wing silhouette, and Ridgeback and Pearlcatcher look even better! So that's that.

I also looked at the other sexes' poses for the viable options, and while many matched the evaluation given here, female Faes actually look better (the spread wings make the whole look work more nicely) and male PCs look slightly worse (loses most of the transparent wing silhouette, yet Ridgeys both have it crisp and clear).

Technically I guess my main picks would be Ridgey and PC here for aesthetics, but unfortunately the PC's mane/fur is strange (why would it have red pigmentation, it's not like there are veins in there) and I just don't like Ridgebacks the Ridgeys have kind of floppy wings. I really wish I could just say Pearlcatcher, since that is one of my favorite breeds out of the viable ones, and I only refrained from labeling it as "fluffy" because it looks so good! But ultimately, Bog, Noc and Mirror may be the anatomically best choices. c:

Sorry for the long post and I hope this was of at least some help! Do feel free to ask if I wasn't clear at some points, I got distracted halfway writing this, haha.
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when you get the first dragon (and eventually the pair) done! Love the scry! <3 The idea is also really neat (although there may be confusion between this and the other albino subspecies - not that anyone has special rights to the concept of course)!

I saw you were debating the breeds, and I think I'll toss in my own two cents too! My sort-of objective top picks would be Bogsneak, Nocturne, Mirror, Ridgeback and Pearlcatcher, maybe also Spiral and Fae and even Guardian. This is based on a few criteria (based on the scries you provided):

1. Not feathered or furry. As mentioned, it looks awkward with the concept, especially if we are to imagine a thin scaly hide and fleshy wings. Coatl and Skydancer are definitely feathered, Tundra is fluffy as can be, and Imperial has feathered wings. Wildclaw too, I think.
2. Good composition. Spiral and Fae lose a bit here; Spirals due to the tiny bent wings and Faes due to the male pose making the wings stick out in a way that makes the design unbalanced in my opinion. Guardian kind of suffers from the same thing, because the bulky, dark wings look weird. They're still all good in their own ways though (I'm not bothered by to Spirals' scales, since albino snakes can look quite scaly too, and Faes and Guardians score well enough in the other categories).
3. How good the wings look as thin, fleshy structures. For this, I favored breeds whose wings:
a. Appear to stretch between those claw (or other) things (which Guardians have but Coatls don't), since I feel like they should have support. The aforementioned feathered breeds lose here, with the inclusion of Snappers. I'm not sure what the wings are made of, but they look like they should be crinkling up. Notice that Mirrors have perfectly good wing fingers and claws, even though they are painted over completely for some reason. On the other hand, Ridgebacks do pass, but the large, unsupported wing "sail" seems like it might easily rip if you ask me. Faes also have those weird baubles that I'm not totally sold on.
b. Look good and aid in the illusion of thinness. The wings of the Bog, Noc, Fae and debatably Spiral don't look like too much, at least at first glance (looking at you Spiral), while the Mirror's are so layered that it sort of just looks like a mess (like Guardian but worse). Guardian, however, has a noticeable wing silhouette, and Ridgeback and Pearlcatcher look even better! So that's that.

I also looked at the other sexes' poses for the viable options, and while many matched the evaluation given here, female Faes actually look better (the spread wings make the whole look work more nicely) and male PCs look slightly worse (loses most of the transparent wing silhouette, yet Ridgeys both have it crisp and clear).

Technically I guess my main picks would be Ridgey and PC here for aesthetics, but unfortunately the PC's mane/fur is strange (why would it have red pigmentation, it's not like there are veins in there) and I just don't like Ridgebacks the Ridgeys have kind of floppy wings. I really wish I could just say Pearlcatcher, since that is one of my favorite breeds out of the viable ones, and I only refrained from labeling it as "fluffy" because it looks so good! But ultimately, Bog, Noc and Mirror may be the anatomically best choices. c:

Sorry for the long post and I hope this was of at least some help! Do feel free to ask if I wasn't clear at some points, I got distracted halfway writing this, haha.
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
This is a super interesting project & I wish you the best of luck with it!! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
This is a super interesting project & I wish you the best of luck with it!! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
@Howl

I'd love to buy the little sweetie! 8k sounds wonderful!
@Howl

I'd love to buy the little sweetie! 8k sounds wonderful!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
@Howl
This is such a cool project!! Could you add me to the pinglist? Can't wait to see how this turns out!
@Howl
This is such a cool project!! Could you add me to the pinglist? Can't wait to see how this turns out!
trilo
she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10