Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon outfits à la carte
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Alew You are very welcome! Thank you for letting me dress your dragons :D Feel free to message/ping me if you ever want any adjustments made!
@Alew You are very welcome! Thank you for letting me dress your dragons :D Feel free to message/ping me if you ever want any adjustments made!
hfB8IAU.png
@sterlingonacid [s]Victim[/s] Volunteer aquired ;P This lovely vixen made an attempt on my poor innocent wallet, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46508891][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465089/46508891_350.png[/img][/url] And succeeded. She's a florist, a loner bar her mate, and even then she just about tolerates the doting dork who gets lost inside the den, an aloof parent at best, wanting her offspring to grow up strong and generally independent, and possibly a heartbreaker before she became unable to get rid of that darn Skydancer. Originally I had intended for her to lure in a new mate every so often, produce a clutch, and then send him on his way with his little ones. But then I picked up [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46488606] this dashing drake[/url] to be her first partner, and well, lore-wise he just kept coming back, and their kids are gosh darn gorgeous, (case in point: Merion and Jewelkeeper) She lives well outside my clan's boundaries, somewhere in the depths of the Starwood Strand, doesn't interact with practically anyone at all, because despite the ridiculous colourful explosion of plant-life that is the area surrounding her den, they remain quite well hidden. Also there are bees. And they tend to sting those that they don't know. (okay, my internet is acting up... might not be back for an amount of time.)
@sterlingonacid

Victim Volunteer aquired ;P

This lovely vixen made an attempt on my poor innocent wallet,
46508891_350.png
And succeeded.

She's a florist, a loner bar her mate, and even then she just about tolerates the doting dork who gets lost inside the den, an aloof parent at best, wanting her offspring to grow up strong and generally independent, and possibly a heartbreaker before she became unable to get rid of that darn Skydancer. Originally I had intended for her to lure in a new mate every so often, produce a clutch, and then send him on his way with his little ones. But then I picked up this dashing drake to be her first partner, and well, lore-wise he just kept coming back, and their kids are gosh darn gorgeous, (case in point: Merion and Jewelkeeper)

She lives well outside my clan's boundaries, somewhere in the depths of the Starwood Strand, doesn't interact with practically anyone at all, because despite the ridiculous colourful explosion of plant-life that is the area surrounding her den, they remain quite well hidden. Also there are bees. And they tend to sting those that they don't know.

(okay, my internet is acting up... might not be back for an amount of time.)
?kzgH4=party.png
Timezones are delightful | A very socially anxious person.
@Sansavii Another gorgeous lady! I love bogs so much...Anyway, the late night inspo hit me and I have transformed your girl into an alluring petal-encased empress:

violet vixen

Let me know what you think!! Thanks for bringing more of your dergs in! :D
@Sansavii Another gorgeous lady! I love bogs so much...Anyway, the late night inspo hit me and I have transformed your girl into an alluring petal-encased empress:

violet vixen

Let me know what you think!! Thanks for bringing more of your dergs in! :D
hfB8IAU.png
Hi :) I could some help with this one. I like her current outfit, but wanted to try something different for a while now. Maybe you can come up with something? Maybe a bit more royal? She is the leader of my clan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19228554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192286/19228554_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi :)
I could some help with this one.
I like her current outfit, but wanted to try something different for a while now. Maybe you can come up with something? Maybe a bit more royal? She is the leader of my clan

19228554_350.png

Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
@sterlingonacid Ahh yes, I too am all too familiar with the late night inspirations. Doesn't help that I have to write it down lest it vanish into the ether and never be seen again. Like names, for example, [size=1]sorry Alice >.<[/size] [size=1]Who's a pretty vixen? You're a pretty vixen! Ow, why are you feeding me to the rose bush?[/size] Flawless work. Much beauty. Very siren-like :P Now I just need to figure out the perfect names for her and her dork of a partner who dotes upon the little ones to no end X3 There will likely be more [s]victims[/s] volunteers tomorrow, or maybe I'll leave Arabella here to spark some interest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35074473][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/350745/35074473p.png[/img][/url] She and her sister are the seamstresses of the clan, and may or may not be victims of my methods of apparel usage (just throw it on, cross your fingers and pray). She's a liiiittle self conscious of her effectively glowing behind, but the duo as a whole seem to dance while sewing, kind of like a pair of ribbon dancers, but the ground based ones? (ok, I'm half thinking of aerial silks, and half thinking of an early-ish episode of Winx Club with a street performer wearing something like the older silks set) point being, fabric flies, outfits are made, and most of the clan daren't get too close lest they be transformed into a dragon-shaped mannequin for a length of time. Bella also retains her flamboyant fabric tossing personality outside of ... is it called seamstressing? I don't know the adjective for working with fabrics to make clothes and things beyond sewing. But yeah, she's the more active of the duo, while Bianca seems to calm down and act a little more elegant. Energetic, perhaps is the word I'm looking for. Her sister's also wearing a wristworn pincushion, it looked way better pre flowers update, it took me a month to notice due to monotony of familiar bonding. Yep, I've left Arabella at your mercy XD Have fun- Actually, oh why not, have both of the twins to work with, they're pretty much inseparable anyway, even when trying to explain one of them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35074474][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/350745/35074474p.png[/img][/url]
@sterlingonacid

Ahh yes, I too am all too familiar with the late night inspirations. Doesn't help that I have to write it down lest it vanish into the ether and never be seen again. Like names, for example, sorry Alice >.<

Who's a pretty vixen? You're a pretty vixen! Ow, why are you feeding me to the rose bush?

Flawless work. Much beauty. Very siren-like :P

Now I just need to figure out the perfect names for her and her dork of a partner who dotes upon the little ones to no end X3

There will likely be more victims volunteers tomorrow, or maybe I'll leave Arabella here to spark some interest.
35074473p.png
She and her sister are the seamstresses of the clan, and may or may not be victims of my methods of apparel usage (just throw it on, cross your fingers and pray).

She's a liiiittle self conscious of her effectively glowing behind, but the duo as a whole seem to dance while sewing, kind of like a pair of ribbon dancers, but the ground based ones? (ok, I'm half thinking of aerial silks, and half thinking of an early-ish episode of Winx Club with a street performer wearing something like the older silks set) point being, fabric flies, outfits are made, and most of the clan daren't get too close lest they be transformed into a dragon-shaped mannequin for a length of time.
Bella also retains her flamboyant fabric tossing personality outside of ... is it called seamstressing? I don't know the adjective for working with fabrics to make clothes and things beyond sewing. But yeah, she's the more active of the duo, while Bianca seems to calm down and act a little more elegant. Energetic, perhaps is the word I'm looking for.

Her sister's also wearing a wristworn pincushion, it looked way better pre flowers update, it took me a month to notice due to monotony of familiar bonding.

Yep, I've left Arabella at your mercy XD Have fun-
Actually, oh why not, have both of the twins to work with, they're pretty much inseparable anyway, even when trying to explain one of them.
35074474p.png
?kzgH4=party.png
@Rowan00 @Sansavii So many amazing dragons, and so much inspiration!! I'm going to bed right now, but I will get to work on all of their outfits tomorrow :) Thank you for your requests!
@Rowan00 @Sansavii So many amazing dragons, and so much inspiration!! I'm going to bed right now, but I will get to work on all of their outfits tomorrow :) Thank you for your requests!
hfB8IAU.png
Oops I failed to go to bed and started working on Kithan's outfit instead

all hail queen kithan

cc @Rowan00
Oops I failed to go to bed and started working on Kithan's outfit instead

all hail queen kithan

cc @Rowan00
hfB8IAU.png
@Sansavii Hey!! Sorry it took me a couple of days! I've been having some health problems and not having enough spoons for things. I got Arabella's outfit pretty much done:

sewing in the dark

I'll be working on Bianca's outfit :)
@Sansavii Hey!! Sorry it took me a couple of days! I've been having some health problems and not having enough spoons for things. I got Arabella's outfit pretty much done:

sewing in the dark

I'll be working on Bianca's outfit :)
hfB8IAU.png
@sterlingonacid

No worries, your health has priority to little pixel dragons after all :D

And while the outfit is very elegant, tailors don't typically wear armour ;P And it's her behind she's worried about, she's fine with her face.
I also find it amusing that she almost takes after her mother with the birdskulls in this design, well, from before Tia became comfortable enough to stop wearing her mask.

And it's not seamstressing, it's tailoring, silly me ^_^'
@sterlingonacid

No worries, your health has priority to little pixel dragons after all :D

And while the outfit is very elegant, tailors don't typically wear armour ;P And it's her behind she's worried about, she's fine with her face.
I also find it amusing that she almost takes after her mother with the birdskulls in this design, well, from before Tia became comfortable enough to stop wearing her mask.

And it's not seamstressing, it's tailoring, silly me ^_^'
?kzgH4=party.png
@Sansavii Thank you for being so understanding!!

And how are these adjustments??

telltale tailor

I feel like this is something a tailor would wear (although I don't know any personally haha)
@Sansavii Thank you for being so understanding!!

And how are these adjustments??

telltale tailor

I feel like this is something a tailor would wear (although I don't know any personally haha)
hfB8IAU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10