Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Royal Knights-A Generations Project
1 2
Edit: Breeding Card / Advertisement <3 (probably temporary) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587774874727219210/588494418185814016/card_maybe_border_lighter.gif[/img] Edit: [url=http://familyecho.com/?p=START&c=j69rm3rfna&f=194156604220739138][color=blue]Digital Family Tree![/color][/url] Hi! I want to do an interest check for a generations project I'd like to start with my clan's princess and 2ic of the Guard. This is Agion. I literally renamed my account after her, so obviously I love her. A lot. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41227842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412279/41227842_350.png[/img] [/url] She is level 25, her color/gene combo is Splash Crystal / Moon Facet / Umber Underbelly The first generation will have Earth eyes, since I'm Earth, btw. Anyway, my plan is this: I want to finally breed her with an unknown male (I'm just not sure who yet) and adopt them out for free to lairs that will train the offspring. Each dragon will need to be leveled to 15 or higher to properly qualify, and I came up with a few ranks. Level 10 - "In Training" (These dragons technically won't qualify, but they can be listed.) Level 15 - "Knight" Level 20 - "Seasoned Knight" (this title i'm really iffy about, if anyone has any suggestions i'd love that ty) Level 25 - "General" Dragons that are born to offspring of Agion that are under level 15 will have to be leveled to 20 to qualify as a Knight, though they'll still recieve the title of "Seasoned Knight". There won't be any color/gene qualifications, but they should be part of a lair's guard/military and/or a nobleman/woman. Obviously, that's not a hard rule, but if the lair is lore-heavy it'd be more or less expected. If anyone would like to be put on a pinglist please let me know. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know too. No need to ping, I'm subscribed.
Edit: Breeding Card / Advertisement <3 (probably temporary)
card_maybe_border_lighter.gif

Edit: Digital Family Tree!

Hi! I want to do an interest check for a generations project I'd like to start with my clan's princess and 2ic of the Guard.

This is Agion. I literally renamed my account after her, so obviously I love her. A lot.

41227842_350.png

She is level 25, her color/gene combo is

Splash Crystal / Moon Facet / Umber Underbelly

The first generation will have Earth eyes, since I'm Earth, btw.

Anyway, my plan is this:
I want to finally breed her with an unknown male (I'm just not sure who yet) and adopt them out for free to lairs that will train the offspring. Each dragon will need to be leveled to 15 or higher to properly qualify, and I came up with a few ranks.

Level 10 - "In Training" (These dragons technically won't qualify, but they can be listed.)
Level 15 - "Knight"
Level 20 - "Seasoned Knight" (this title i'm really iffy about, if anyone has any suggestions i'd love that ty)
Level 25 - "General"

Dragons that are born to offspring of Agion that are under level 15 will have to be leveled to 20 to qualify as a Knight, though they'll still recieve the title of "Seasoned Knight". There won't be any color/gene qualifications, but they should be part of a lair's guard/military and/or a nobleman/woman. Obviously, that's not a hard rule, but if the lair is lore-heavy it'd be more or less expected.

If anyone would like to be put on a pinglist please let me know. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know too. No need to ping, I'm subscribed.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
YES THO IT WILL TAKE ME WEEKS I WILL HELP!!!!
YES THO IT WILL TAKE ME WEEKS I WILL HELP!!!!
FoxScara.png
@FoxScara Added to the pinglist! ^^
@FoxScara Added to the pinglist! ^^
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Hm, for her mate, if you found a pretty boy for her, it would be cool to do at least one really wide color range. XD Keeps the babes interesting ^^
Hm, for her mate, if you found a pretty boy for her, it would be cool to do at least one really wide color range. XD Keeps the babes interesting ^^
@Lynncrow That's what I was thinking, but a friend of mine is breeding 2 of their dragons to make a blue kid. I dunno *shrug*
@Lynncrow That's what I was thinking, but a friend of mine is breeding 2 of their dragons to make a blue kid. I dunno *shrug*
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
seems like a really cool idea, I think a visual family tree would be a cool addition as well :)
seems like a really cool idea, I think a visual family tree would be a cool addition as well :)
@Sprightly Will do! Not entirely sure how I'll go about it, but that sounds like a great idea c:
@Sprightly Will do! Not entirely sure how I'll go about it, but that sounds like a great idea c:
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
I'd love to be on the pinglist c:
I'd love to be on the pinglist c:
@Rohana Added, ty! ^^
@Rohana Added, ty! ^^
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@ItsFirePlays @FoxScara @Rohana
You showed interest in this generations project and I've pinged to inform you all that Agion and Hinoki are going to nest on Monday, if my math is correct. However, they will not be hatched until after the 17th as I'll be out of the country without internet access. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, or added, please just let me know here.
@ItsFirePlays @FoxScara @Rohana
You showed interest in this generations project and I've pinged to inform you all that Agion and Hinoki are going to nest on Monday, if my math is correct. However, they will not be hatched until after the 17th as I'll be out of the country without internet access. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, or added, please just let me know here.
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
1 2