Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | interest check: starcon pair!
1 2 3 4
@rei711 definitely interested in getting a kid
@rei711 definitely interested in getting a kid
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
@Starnotes @Loyalstar
thanks for your input ^^ would you mind helping spread the word, get other people interested or at least to take the poll? I won't breed the pair unless enough people are interested in the kids, since I don't want to waste a constellation scroll if the kids don't sell well.
@Starnotes @Loyalstar
thanks for your input ^^ would you mind helping spread the word, get other people interested or at least to take the poll? I won't breed the pair unless enough people are interested in the kids, since I don't want to waste a constellation scroll if the kids don't sell well.
i answered the poll already, but ill try to show some of my friends! im not very big in the flight rising community, but ill definitely talk to the people i know! <3
i answered the poll already, but ill try to show some of my friends! im not very big in the flight rising community, but ill definitely talk to the people i know! <3
@Starnotes
No worries, just spread it to anyone you can reach ^^
@Starnotes
No worries, just spread it to anyone you can reach ^^
bump
bump
oh! i've seen a lot of your polls & stuff but this is the first pair i've wanted a kid from :o they're very pretty!
oh! i've seen a lot of your polls & stuff but this is the first pair i've wanted a kid from :o they're very pretty!
IMG-5103.jpg
@temporalcrow
:D glad to see someone's seen my polls around, ahaha, and thank you! Do make sure to leave your opinion in the poll, and check out the other polls if you haven't already ^^
If you have time, please spread the word about this possible pair, as I'm only geneing them IF there's enough positive interest.
@temporalcrow
:D glad to see someone's seen my polls around, ahaha, and thank you! Do make sure to leave your opinion in the poll, and check out the other polls if you haven't already ^^
If you have time, please spread the word about this possible pair, as I'm only geneing them IF there's enough positive interest.
@rei711
Would you mind doing a bit of an aa,, opinion trade? I've got a pretty pair and I want to know if anyone would be interested in their hatchlings. I'll link to the post if you're ok w/ it? ^^
@rei711
Would you mind doing a bit of an aa,, opinion trade? I've got a pretty pair and I want to know if anyone would be interested in their hatchlings. I'll link to the post if you're ok w/ it? ^^
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Dachshund59
Absolutely, just send me the link!
@Dachshund59
Absolutely, just send me the link!
@rei711
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2685764/1#post_2685764 here ya go!
@rei711
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2685764/1#post_2685764 here ya go!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
1 2 3 4