Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Cloudbringer's Legacy [Lineage]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump!
Bump!
ErMvEQA.png
@Tempestral Please Register my Dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52037931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520380/52037931_350.png[/img] [/url] Morning [Dawn] [Generation 1] [Lore- at least 200 words, a bio is fine!] [i]I’ll be editing her lore when I snag a female from the Starlight pair :3 I want them to be like sisters ^u^[/i] [quote=Morning’s Lore] The sun rose with the softest of lights. The sky flourished with color; the pastel colors of pinks, orange, and yellows before the blues emerged to start the new day. The colored sky was witness to the birth of new life. The clouds seemed to dance as Morning emerged from the safety of her egg to take her first breath. Her first look upon the world, the first time seeing her parents; the soft voices she has heard through the wall of her shell, her sibling, and finally the nest covered in the softest pastel fabrics. It seemed that her family and nest matched the clouds and skies above. Morning was always fascinated by the power her mother had with working with the clouds. Almost like painting or working with fabric rather than clouds. Her mother was happy with her interest and started to teach her daughter once Morning began her flying lessons. With each lesson, it became obvious that Morning had inherited her mother’s gift. Morning would bring soft rains, bring dew along the meadows around their home, and with ease blow the clouds away. Her mother was extremely proud. As Morning grew; however, she felt like there was more to the world than her modest home. So with her parent’s blessing she went out to find adventure, love, her independence, or new clan; the choices were endless. She was a little nervous but with the dawn’s rays along her back, she took off into the uncharted world. She found that she loved the sea breeze. The calming soothing feeling of the salty air and the sun rises along the water was magical. She was resting in a meadow by the cliffs that bordered the Sea of a Thousand Currents, spreading the morning dew as she did every morning while admiring the sunrise. Soon she started to hear voices within the wind. The voices were getting louder so she started to investigate. She discovered three mirrors playing within the winds, they are pale with green wings and seemed to dance within the winds. Morning got closer and soon gained their attention. They had turned to her and joyously inquired her. The three introduction themselves as Ilma, Esen, and Ermir, who turned out to be wind sprites. They were excited to see another wind being. Morning finally found some friends and joined in their games as well as showing some of her own powers. They claimed that many in their clan would loved for someone like her to join, especially with assisting with the gardens. Morning was unsure. It seemed like a trap but the triplets insured that the clan was easy going and pretty laid-back where members could still go off to do their own thing. She claimed to think about it and they were content with that. Over time, Morning continued to be visited by the triplets to explore, they even encountered others from the Gemini Clan while on their travels. They soon introduced Morning to some other wind nymphs, Easterly, Nephele, and Wind Representative, Anemone. Morning was greeted warmly and almost like family. She couldn’t remember why she was so hesitant in joining their clan. [/quote]
@Tempestral Please Register my Dragon!

52037931_350.png

Morning
[Dawn]
[Generation 1]

[Lore- at least 200 words, a bio is fine!]
I’ll be editing her lore when I snag a female from the Starlight pair :3 I want them to be like sisters ^u^
Morning’s Lore wrote:
The sun rose with the softest of lights. The sky flourished with color; the pastel colors of pinks, orange, and yellows before the blues emerged to start the new day. The colored sky was witness to the birth of new life. The clouds seemed to dance as Morning emerged from the safety of her egg to take her first breath. Her first look upon the world, the first time seeing her parents; the soft voices she has heard through the wall of her shell, her sibling, and finally the nest covered in the softest pastel fabrics. It seemed that her family and nest matched the clouds and skies above.

Morning was always fascinated by the power her mother had with working with the clouds. Almost like painting or working with fabric rather than clouds. Her mother was happy with her interest and started to teach her daughter once Morning began her flying lessons. With each lesson, it became obvious that Morning had inherited her mother’s gift. Morning would bring soft rains, bring dew along the meadows around their home, and with ease blow the clouds away. Her mother was extremely proud.
As Morning grew; however, she felt like there was more to the world than her modest home. So with her parent’s blessing she went out to find adventure, love, her independence, or new clan; the choices were endless. She was a little nervous but with the dawn’s rays along her back, she took off into the uncharted world.

She found that she loved the sea breeze. The calming soothing feeling of the salty air and the sun rises along the water was magical. She was resting in a meadow by the cliffs that bordered the Sea of a Thousand Currents, spreading the morning dew as she did every morning while admiring the sunrise. Soon she started to hear voices within the wind. The voices were getting louder so she started to investigate. She discovered three mirrors playing within the winds, they are pale with green wings and seemed to dance within the winds. Morning got closer and soon gained their attention. They had turned to her and joyously inquired her. The three introduction themselves as Ilma, Esen, and Ermir, who turned out to be wind sprites. They were excited to see another wind being. Morning finally found some friends and joined in their games as well as showing some of her own powers. They claimed that many in their clan would loved for someone like her to join, especially with assisting with the gardens.

Morning was unsure. It seemed like a trap but the triplets insured that the clan was easy going and pretty laid-back where members could still go off to do their own thing. She claimed to think about it and they were content with that. Over time, Morning continued to be visited by the triplets to explore, they even encountered others from the Gemini Clan while on their travels. They soon introduced Morning to some other wind nymphs, Easterly, Nephele, and Wind Representative, Anemone. Morning was greeted warmly and almost like family. She couldn’t remember why she was so hesitant in joining their clan.

VYQwMuq.gif
@Wolfandcrow I ADORE this! I'm adding her now!
@Wolfandcrow I ADORE this! I'm adding her now!
ErMvEQA.png
@Tempestral

Thank you!!! I already have her outfit set aside too! May write about later :3
@Tempestral

Thank you!!! I already have her outfit set aside too! May write about later :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@Tempestral Please Register my Dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51900981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519010/51900981_350.png[/img] [/url] Cyril Starlight Generation 1 [quote]Delicate, white flurries spun through the air, twisted and pulled by an invisible wind. One particularly large collection of snowflakes softly landed upon the end of Cyril’s snout. His eyes, which had been securely focused on the sky above him - shades of white and blurred by whizzing precipitation - went cross as he attempted to peer down the length of his scaly nose. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, and with a sudden burst of energy, he took to the air, performing grand twirls and swoops in between the fat snowflakes. The merchant, a Pearlcatcher with a sour disposition that had been trying to sell summer wears to passerbys, scowled up at him. “Can’t you do anything else with that magic of yours?” The word magic, spat out with disdain, directed Cyril’s focus towards the merchant. It was not this particular merchant’s first encounter with the arrogant Skydancer. He had seen him in various towns, strutting through with his head held high and a frosty wind billowing in his wake. It was also not the first time the Skydancer had disrupted his sales. “What else is there to do?” Cyril flippantly laughed, though he had often asked himself the same question. The young dragon knew he held great power within him, and though he could not summon the sun to shine through the clouds or end droughts with storms and rain like his ancestor, he delighted in the fact that he could conjure blizzards and sleet and snow to flourish in the sweltering heat of summer. The merchant gave another scowl accompanied by an aggravated growl. That hubris would get the insolent brat into trouble one day, and when it did the merchant would be the first one in line to say, “You had it coming.”[/quote] Also, can you add me to the general ping list please?
@Tempestral Please Register my Dragon!

51900981_350.png

Cyril
Starlight
Generation 1
Quote:
Delicate, white flurries spun through the air, twisted and pulled by an invisible wind. One particularly large collection of snowflakes softly landed upon the end of Cyril’s snout. His eyes, which had been securely focused on the sky above him - shades of white and blurred by whizzing precipitation - went cross as he attempted to peer down the length of his scaly nose. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, and with a sudden burst of energy, he took to the air, performing grand twirls and swoops in between the fat snowflakes.

The merchant, a Pearlcatcher with a sour disposition that had been trying to sell summer wears to passerbys, scowled up at him. “Can’t you do anything else with that magic of yours?”

The word magic, spat out with disdain, directed Cyril’s focus towards the merchant. It was not this particular merchant’s first encounter with the arrogant Skydancer. He had seen him in various towns, strutting through with his head held high and a frosty wind billowing in his wake. It was also not the first time the Skydancer had disrupted his sales.

“What else is there to do?” Cyril flippantly laughed, though he had often asked himself the same question. The young dragon knew he held great power within him, and though he could not summon the sun to shine through the clouds or end droughts with storms and rain like his ancestor, he delighted in the fact that he could conjure blizzards and sleet and snow to flourish in the sweltering heat of summer.

The merchant gave another scowl accompanied by an aggravated growl. That hubris would get the insolent brat into trouble one day, and when it did the merchant would be the first one in line to say, “You had it coming.”

Also, can you add me to the general ping list please?
@Juplin Gladly! I love him so much, thank you <3
@Juplin Gladly! I love him so much, thank you <3
ErMvEQA.png
I love pastels! This is amazing, please ping me for both of your pairs when they have hatchlings! qwq
I love pastels! This is amazing, please ping me for both of your pairs when they have hatchlings! qwq
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar Sure thing! Not sure what youre looking for but there IS still one hatchling available right now! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52037930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520380/52037930_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Allunar Sure thing! Not sure what youre looking for but there IS still one hatchling available right now!

52037930_350.png
ErMvEQA.png
Nah, that baby isn't my taste. I'll just buy a dragon from your pairs if I'm intrested at their colours and genes ^^
Nah, that baby isn't my taste. I'll just buy a dragon from your pairs if I'm intrested at their colours and genes ^^
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar No problem! Just thought Id offer [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@Allunar No problem! Just thought Id offer
ErMvEQA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10