Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Vomit your Tundras onto meeeee
1 2 3 4
Update: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50550446&skin=0&apparel=7684,14107,13081,814,23290,27124,27120,27123&xt=dressing.png[/img] Holy cow I'm in love
Update:
dragon?did=50550446&skin=0&apparel=7684,14107,13081,814,23290,27124,27120,27123&xt=dressing.png
Holy cow I'm in love
@Blueberrypodoboo Ooh I'm quite liking dapper boy outfit o: Thanks for having a go at dressing my tundra and showing me some of yours! Magan especially. I have a soft spot for speckle > u>

@Mithian I AM DIE-- Ollie is a gud dad. I love him and his children all 4. o(-<
Your art is fantAStiC btw

@St0rmy The colors you have for your girl are stunning O: She's got such antique-y colors (dark and tone'd down?) and I hope you get her all dressed up soon.... Gossamer flame apparel is e x p e n s i v e v _v I'm liking the roundhorn and antler wombo combo~ Thanks for giving it a shot to dress up my painful boy <3

@Opifex Woah Edge looks fantastic. Digging the contrast on her! Thanks for showing me a few of your floof babs ^^

@AryaElaina Can't say I feel the same with male spirals but female spirals I do have some difficulty with;;
Volari (I have a tundra gal with the same name :'D) is stunning!! She looks like a spring/summer baby who's transitioning into fall. A pretty gal v uv~

@VeiledOverdose Oh wow... Shigure's a beautiful ice boy * q* The accent matching is A++ Thanks for giving me some ideas! Moh's outfit is quite appealing too > u> Hmmn

@CrypticGirl Your Armada gal... What I wouldn't do to steal her away o(-< I am a sucker for basic genes (not to mention she's an XXY G1!) And not at all! I for one very much try to go for not too cluttered apparel and she's a fantastic example of why * U* And your "twin" alchemists seem like a fun duo!

@SoullessWendigo Are you sure you struggle with floofs? Cause from what I'm seeing your tundras are S T E L L A R!!! I honestly honestly can't pick one to choose o(-< give them to me

@Blueberrypodoboo Ooh I'm quite liking dapper boy outfit o: Thanks for having a go at dressing my tundra and showing me some of yours! Magan especially. I have a soft spot for speckle > u>

@Mithian I AM DIE-- Ollie is a gud dad. I love him and his children all 4. o(-<
Your art is fantAStiC btw

@St0rmy The colors you have for your girl are stunning O: She's got such antique-y colors (dark and tone'd down?) and I hope you get her all dressed up soon.... Gossamer flame apparel is e x p e n s i v e v _v I'm liking the roundhorn and antler wombo combo~ Thanks for giving it a shot to dress up my painful boy <3

@Opifex Woah Edge looks fantastic. Digging the contrast on her! Thanks for showing me a few of your floof babs ^^

@AryaElaina Can't say I feel the same with male spirals but female spirals I do have some difficulty with;;
Volari (I have a tundra gal with the same name :'D) is stunning!! She looks like a spring/summer baby who's transitioning into fall. A pretty gal v uv~

@VeiledOverdose Oh wow... Shigure's a beautiful ice boy * q* The accent matching is A++ Thanks for giving me some ideas! Moh's outfit is quite appealing too > u> Hmmn

@CrypticGirl Your Armada gal... What I wouldn't do to steal her away o(-< I am a sucker for basic genes (not to mention she's an XXY G1!) And not at all! I for one very much try to go for not too cluttered apparel and she's a fantastic example of why * U* And your "twin" alchemists seem like a fun duo!

@SoullessWendigo Are you sure you struggle with floofs? Cause from what I'm seeing your tundras are S T E L L A R!!! I honestly honestly can't pick one to choose o(-< give them to me

gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero Ohh, pretty boy. I love his colors and Stained. [center] [outfit=770906] Hot dang, he can pull off the Cyan Ghastcrown set. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33709386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337094/33709386_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's my only Tundra.[/center]
@Gurrero Ohh, pretty boy. I love his colors and Stained.

Yagel Cyan Ghastcrown

Hot dang, he can pull off the Cyan Ghastcrown set.

33709386_350.png

Here's my only Tundra.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383409/38340890_350.png[/img] [outfit=706470] I would rather Mordechai be a PC, but Tundra is the only way to show off his glasses and still keep the fedora, both of which he needs. One day he will have a black aviator coat. Looks pretty spiffy right? [emoji=tundra love]
38340890_350.png
Not Found

I would rather Mordechai be a PC, but Tundra is the only way to show off his glasses and still keep the fedora, both of which he needs. One day he will have a black aviator coat.

Looks pretty spiffy right?
ca4nyRv.pngrcLDXY6.pngxCVbB5p.png
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
(quentintarantino)
1 2 3 4