Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Interest Check/Opinions: Bubblegum Breed
Once I clear more space in my lair and get done with all the other projects I'm currently working on, I want to start breeding a pair or two of "Bubblegum Babies," that would look something like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=9&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=75bfbafd61f5ec511ac0d2446dc83a3ae08be648&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=9&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=ed46ee7d75e8d56a97affff27801d38f6db07087&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=9&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=67&auth=9656830ab24030272796fa21568f9c4d055b4f95&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=159&bodygene=9&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=164&auth=4f28c68e2cfe95d79fb21233ca2b8078173f4451&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The only problem is, I always have a hard time making up my mind about what breed(s) my pairs should be. So I'm asking for your opinions on two different things: [b]How interested are you in the Bubblegum Babies as a whole?[/b] And [b]what breeds would you like to see as Bubblegum babies?[/b] If interest is high enough, I'll probably do two pairs, meaning four different breeds altogether, but if not, I'll just do one pair, meaning only two breeds. I'm already pretty sure I want to at least do Bogsneaks (just because I love them so much), but I'd like to know everyone else's opinions on what other breeds I should consider.[/center] [rule] [center]Breeding Pinglist[/center] @Skittyfairy
Once I clear more space in my lair and get done with all the other projects I'm currently working on, I want to start breeding a pair or two of "Bubblegum Babies," that would look something like this:

dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=9&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=75bfbafd61f5ec511ac0d2446dc83a3ae08be648&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=9&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=ed46ee7d75e8d56a97affff27801d38f6db07087&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=9&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=67&auth=9656830ab24030272796fa21568f9c4d055b4f95&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=159&bodygene=9&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=164&auth=4f28c68e2cfe95d79fb21233ca2b8078173f4451&dummyext=prev.png

The only problem is, I always have a hard time making up my mind about what breed(s) my pairs should be.

So I'm asking for your opinions on two different things: How interested are you in the Bubblegum Babies as a whole? And what breeds would you like to see as Bubblegum babies?

If interest is high enough, I'll probably do two pairs, meaning four different breeds altogether, but if not, I'll just do one pair, meaning only two breeds. I'm already pretty sure I want to at least do Bogsneaks (just because I love them so much), but I'd like to know everyone else's opinions on what other breeds I should consider.[/center]

Breeding Pinglist
@Skittyfairy
@heckkk

I know you were interested in some more goopy bois, so I thought I'd tag you in case you have a preference for what breed of dragon you'd like when I finally get around to this project
@heckkk

I know you were interested in some more goopy bois, so I thought I'd tag you in case you have a preference for what breed of dragon you'd like when I finally get around to this project
Oooooooo I love these. [emoji=coatl love] I agree with bogsneaks, they look so good. I also think you should do [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=c67bfb430dfe3df6f81efaf03c7bc88fd9cfcf2c&dummyext=prev.png]skydancers[/url] to breed with the future bubblegum bog. I also like bubble-mirror, and I don't usually like mirrors so that's a win. And I like your pearlcatcher up there too. I also recommend [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=9&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=6&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=7f343cc0632df5052985031ac5db9b0fb9a49ee9&dummyext=prev.png]Imperial[/url] bubblegums. When you eventually have some breeding pairs up for this I would love to pick up [s]all of them[/s] one or two! Please ping/PM me when you've got your breeding pairs and start selling the kids!
Oooooooo I love these.

I agree with bogsneaks, they look so good. I also think you should do skydancers to breed with the future bubblegum bog.

I also like bubble-mirror, and I don't usually like mirrors so that's a win. And I like your pearlcatcher up there too. I also recommend Imperial bubblegums.

When you eventually have some breeding pairs up for this I would love to pick up all of them one or two! Please ping/PM me when you've got your breeding pairs and start selling the kids!
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
xxxxxxx 0j2sq6K.png x Join Lorwolf; it's
FlightRising, but
wolves!
x Jc8cvi8.png x Join Felisfire today!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
I think the 4th bab is the cuttest >.< I just find her color combo the most pleasing our of the four.

At first, I wasn't that interested, until I saw the Pearlcatcher. I'd be very interested if your breeding pair offered something like her.

Like @Skittyfairy I also think SDs and Imps would make google bubblegum babies :))
I think the 4th bab is the cuttest >.< I just find her color combo the most pleasing our of the four.

At first, I wasn't that interested, until I saw the Pearlcatcher. I'd be very interested if your breeding pair offered something like her.

Like @Skittyfairy I also think SDs and Imps would make google bubblegum babies :))
o7yzviC.png

o7yzviC.png
@Skittyfairy

I'll go ahead and start making a pinglist right now and add you to it! I also agree with the mirrors. I used to kind of like them, but I've mostly lost interest in that breed at this point, but I do really think they look cute when they're all bubblegummy, so I'll definitely consider breeding them!

@DyreVoid

I also really like the colors on the pearlcatcher, so I'll probably try to do more of the like pink, rather than the bright/dark pink when I get around to breeding them.

I'll definitely consider breeding pearlcatchers, skydancers, and imperials! Pearlcatchers are one of my favorite breeds, so I naturally tend to lean more towards wanting to breed them, but I know that both imps and SDs and popular, so maybe one pair will be an imp and a SD.

Thanks so much for your opinions!
@Skittyfairy

I'll go ahead and start making a pinglist right now and add you to it! I also agree with the mirrors. I used to kind of like them, but I've mostly lost interest in that breed at this point, but I do really think they look cute when they're all bubblegummy, so I'll definitely consider breeding them!

@DyreVoid

I also really like the colors on the pearlcatcher, so I'll probably try to do more of the like pink, rather than the bright/dark pink when I get around to breeding them.

I'll definitely consider breeding pearlcatchers, skydancers, and imperials! Pearlcatchers are one of my favorite breeds, so I naturally tend to lean more towards wanting to breed them, but I know that both imps and SDs and popular, so maybe one pair will be an imp and a SD.

Thanks so much for your opinions!
Glad to help :))
Glad to help :))
o7yzviC.png