Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies | Imperial Labradorites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xB4FgMy.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643789][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZvTLHhz.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643516][img]https://i.imgur.com/2URClfO.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643527][img]https://i.imgur.com/bwmFgP7.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]O R I G I N S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]When the Pillar was still standing tall in the heart of Dragonhome, peering into Shade's monstrous eyes, its crown was scratching the known bounds between the dragonkind’s world and the universe around it. After a long time being affected by arcane energy, it has started to accumulate on the top of the Pillar, seeping into stone and infusing it with with the energy of cosmic auroras and stardust. But nothing is eternal, nor was the Pillar. After Arcanist's journey to its top and the encounter with the Shade the monument shattered, its pieces scattered across the lands of all dragonkind as the deities each claimed their own abode in sundry corners of Sornieth. One such deity made a curious discovery. Lightweaver, being one of the most inquisitive ones, found a fragment of the shattered Pillar near her Beacon. Upon closer inspection, she noticed a crack going across the piece. With some force she opened it up, baring a beautiful iridescent gem, an embodiment of light trapped in solid stone. It reminded her of all those years she spent in the Pillar, trapped, trying to protect Sornieth with her kin. The light reflecting from the gem's shimmering surface resonated in her. Lightweaver knew it meant something very important and she had to do something to retain this fantastic gem in history, to make it seen and heard by all the dragons out there. She wanted it to surpass its physical form and leave a mark as something more important and sublime. And she gave it life. She found an orphaned nest of one of her subjects, an egg weakened by the lack of parents' warmth. She gave it the power to live and in return that hatchling immortalized the gem so important to her in itself. That day the fist Labradorite Imperial was born. Many years after its progeny scattered across all Sornieth, fleeing from the Mother that rejected them.[/size][/color] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/V3emoQc.png[/img] [nextcol][color=31525a][size=4][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]E M P E R O R S[/b][/size][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][size=2][size=4]Legends say Labradorite Emperors were even fiercer than all the other ones that came before and after them. They say such tremendously powerful beasts horrified even Lightweaver herself. The truth is, when a Labradorite Imperial dies, its body fossilizes, turning into the gem in a matter of days, only leaving a shattering carcass after some time. After becoming an Emperor, however, dead Labradorites' bodies don’t turn into fragile shells, instead they turn into gigantic golem-like drakes with near indestructible crystallized bodies. The power of the gem hidden inside those dragons was enough to support even just two-headed Emperors. However, the more dead Labradorites are making up the Emperor's body, the more powerful it becomes and the higher the risk becomes of its crystal shell becoming too strong and potentially immobilizing and killing the beast.[/size][/size][/size][/color][/columns] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]N O W A D A Y S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Today Labradorites can be found in all corners of Sornieth, there is no region they haven't inhabited. These dragons prefer to settle in peaceful clans, usually creating a secluded lair of their own. They are very traditional in their beliefs and usually speak in an old draconic dialect which makes their speech very elaborate and rich with metaphors and epithets. Labradorites adore interaction with other dragons, especially sharing stories with each other. Frankly, they get along perfectly with Earth dragons who love telling tirades in their spare time. Due to this peculiar love for conversations, many Labradorites know multiple other ways of communication more comfortable for other dragons. For example sign language, Coatl and Faes’ dialect with ears acting as frills significative of dragon’s emotions.[/size][/color] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]R E L I G I O N[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Labradorites are incredibly spiritual and respectful to the Eleven, however, there is a hierarchy of how each of them should be treated. The most important deity for all of them is Lightweaver. Labradorites' hearts are filled with bittersweet love for her: they are both thankful for her giving them life, yet so many of them feel rejected and abandoned after she renounced all Imperials. The second most important deity is the Earthshaker. Afterall, it is his element that makes up their bodies. The third most important deity is the one under whose affinity a particular Labradorite was born and in whose land it's currently living in. All other deities should be appeased more modestly, yet still with a lot of respect and care. Due to Labradorites’ strong spiritualism, they perform small sacrifices regularly to gratify the Eleven. Usually the offering includes small gems, interesting rocks or crafts made out of various minerals, for example figurines or jewelry. Most Imperial Labradorites have a small shrine in their lair for such needs.[/size][/color] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]T R A D I T I O N S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Talismans:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] Labradorites are usually quite superstitious, so when parents are waiting for their babies to hatch they often make small amulets for their hatchlings with an inlaid gem. Usually those protective trinkets take a form of necklaces or rings, but they always have a stone or a mineral as one of the components. Those talismans stay with the dragon to the rest of its life, protecting it from bad luck. [/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Nesting:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] When nesting, parents try to find a well hidden nook to lay the eggs. The spot should not be seen by anyone except for the mother and father of the babies, otherwise it is believed that with other visitors the evil spirits might sneak into the nest and bring misfortune and sickness to the hatchlings from that clutch.[/size][/color] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Northern Lights:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] Aurora borealis is considered a very good omen in Labradorites' culture. These dragons think that hatchlings born in the night with shining northern lights are blessed with cosmic powers beyond the Eleven. Even if the shining happens on a really dreadful and horrible night, it brings Labradorites hope for the future and the expectation of positive changes coming soon. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_2628834][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]L O R E[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643516][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]V A R I A N T S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643527][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]P R E F E R E N C E S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643789][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]H A T C H L I N G S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643799][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]R E G I S T R A T I O N[/b][/size][/font][/url][/center]
xB4FgMy.png

ZvTLHhz.png2URClfO.pngbwmFgP7.png

O R I G I N S
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-
When the Pillar was still standing tall in the heart of Dragonhome, peering into Shade's monstrous eyes, its crown was scratching the known bounds between the dragonkind’s world and the universe around it. After a long time being affected by arcane energy, it has started to accumulate on the top of the Pillar, seeping into stone and infusing it with with the energy of cosmic auroras and stardust.
But nothing is eternal, nor was the Pillar. After Arcanist's journey to its top and the encounter with the Shade the monument shattered, its pieces scattered across the lands of all dragonkind as the deities each claimed their own abode in sundry corners of Sornieth. One such deity made a curious discovery. Lightweaver, being one of the most inquisitive ones, found a fragment of the shattered Pillar near her Beacon. Upon closer inspection, she noticed a crack going across the piece. With some force she opened it up, baring a beautiful iridescent gem, an embodiment of light trapped in solid stone. It reminded her of all those years she spent in the Pillar, trapped, trying to protect Sornieth with her kin. The light reflecting from the gem's shimmering surface resonated in her. Lightweaver knew it meant something very important and she had to do something to retain this fantastic gem in history, to make it seen and heard by all the dragons out there. She wanted it to surpass its physical form and leave a mark as something more important and sublime. And she gave it life. She found an orphaned nest of one of her subjects, an egg weakened by the lack of parents' warmth. She gave it the power to live and in return that hatchling immortalized the gem so important to her in itself. That day the fist Labradorite Imperial was born. Many years after its progeny scattered across all Sornieth, fleeing from the Mother that rejected them.

V3emoQc.png E M P E R O R S
Legends say Labradorite Emperors were even fiercer than all the other ones that came before and after them. They say such tremendously powerful beasts horrified even Lightweaver herself. The truth is, when a Labradorite Imperial dies, its body fossilizes, turning into the gem in a matter of days, only leaving a shattering carcass after some time. After becoming an Emperor, however, dead Labradorites' bodies don’t turn into fragile shells, instead they turn into gigantic golem-like drakes with near indestructible crystallized bodies. The power of the gem hidden inside those dragons was enough to support even just two-headed Emperors. However, the more dead Labradorites are making up the Emperor's body, the more powerful it becomes and the higher the risk becomes of its crystal shell becoming too strong and potentially immobilizing and killing the beast.

N O W A D A Y S
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-
Today Labradorites can be found in all corners of Sornieth, there is no region they haven't inhabited. These dragons prefer to settle in peaceful clans, usually creating a secluded lair of their own. They are very traditional in their beliefs and usually speak in an old draconic dialect which makes their speech very elaborate and rich with metaphors and epithets.
Labradorites adore interaction with other dragons, especially sharing stories with each other. Frankly, they get along perfectly with Earth dragons who love telling tirades in their spare time. Due to this peculiar love for conversations, many Labradorites know multiple other ways of communication more comfortable for other dragons. For example sign language, Coatl and Faes’ dialect with ears acting as frills significative of dragon’s emotions.

R E L I G I O N
-
Labradorites are incredibly spiritual and respectful to the Eleven, however, there is a hierarchy of how each of them should be treated. The most important deity for all of them is Lightweaver. Labradorites' hearts are filled with bittersweet love for her: they are both thankful for her giving them life, yet so many of them feel rejected and abandoned after she renounced all Imperials. The second most important deity is the Earthshaker. Afterall, it is his element that makes up their bodies. The third most important deity is the one under whose affinity a particular Labradorite was born and in whose land it's currently living in. All other deities should be appeased more modestly, yet still with a lot of respect and care.
Due to Labradorites’ strong spiritualism, they perform small sacrifices regularly to gratify the Eleven. Usually the offering includes small gems, interesting rocks or crafts made out of various minerals, for example figurines or jewelry. Most Imperial Labradorites have a small shrine in their lair for such needs.

T R A D I T I O N S
-
Talismans:
-
Labradorites are usually quite superstitious, so when parents are waiting for their babies to hatch they often make small amulets for their hatchlings with an inlaid gem. Usually those protective trinkets take a form of necklaces or rings, but they always have a stone or a mineral as one of the components. Those talismans stay with the dragon to the rest of its life, protecting it from bad luck.

Nesting:
-
When nesting, parents try to find a well hidden nook to lay the eggs. The spot should not be seen by anyone except for the mother and father of the babies, otherwise it is believed that with other visitors the evil spirits might sneak into the nest and bring misfortune and sickness to the hatchlings from that clutch.

Northern Lights:
-
Aurora borealis is considered a very good omen in Labradorites' culture. These dragons think that hatchlings born in the night with shining northern lights are blessed with cosmic powers beyond the Eleven. Even if the shining happens on a really dreadful and horrible night, it brings Labradorites hope for the future and the expectation of positive changes coming soon.

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GcbUMR6.png[/img][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]___________[/color][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/14ef/f/2018/129/b/8/imperial2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2y1l.png[/img][nextcol][color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]G E N E R A L [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] R E Q U I R E M E N T S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Imperial[/i] Breed [i]Iridescent[/i] Primary [i]Shimmer or Facet[/i] Secondary [i]Crackle Tertiary [/size][/color][nextcol] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ddaf/f/2018/129/5/6/imperial1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2y1g.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/aMa6tyg.png[/img] [nextcol][color=265687][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]B L U E [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] L A B R A D O R I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Primary in Blue range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=7289a1]Storm, Twilight, Indigo, Sapphire, Navy, Cobalt, Ultramarine, Blue, Periwinkle, Lapis, Splash, Sky, Stonewash, Overcast, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo, Azure, Caribbean, Teal, Cerulean.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Secondary in White Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=7289a1]Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Tertiary in Black Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=7289a1]Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight.[/size][/color] [/columns] [columns][color=574257][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]S P E C T R O L I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Primary in Purple range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=867686]Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum, Wisteria, Fog, Mist, Lavender, Heather, Purple, Orchid, Amethyst, Nightshade, Violet, Grape, Royal, Eggplant, Iris.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Secondary in Pink-White Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [/color][font=georgia][size=4][color=867686]Rose, Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca.[/size] [color=574257][font=Georgia][size=4][i]Tertiary in Black Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=867686]Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight, Shadow.[/size][/color][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/pt5StO8.png[/img] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/ceI2h77.png[/img] [nextcol][color=4d5754][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]T U M B L E D [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] L A B R A D O R I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Primary in Grey range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=747c7a]Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Steel.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Secondary in White-Grey Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=747c7a]Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Tertiary in Black Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=747c7a]Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight.[/size] [/columns] [columns][color=7c7677][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]A N O R T H O S I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Primary in White-Grey range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=a3a1a1]Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Secondary in White-Grey Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=a3a1a1]Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Tertiary in Grey-Black Range:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] [color=a3a1a1]Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight.[/size][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/8Z3vP2a.png[/img] [/columns] [columns][color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]S K I N[/b][/size][/font] ____________________________________________________________________ [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Labradorites are covered with smooth [i]Iridescent[/i] scales. This rainbow sheen is caused by reflective labradorite dust subsiding on the inner side of the scales. A dragon is born with a limited amount of labradorite particles in its body so with age and after molting the shine will become weaker and weaker. [/size][/color][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DGe5vNE.png[/img][/columns] [columns][color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]W I N G S[/b][/size][/font] ____________________________________________________________________ [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Healthy wings are light in color and have a glossy [i]Shimmer[/i] to their surface. However, some hatchlings are born with slightly different wings. It is known that Labradorites have somewhat of an immunity to Onyx Cobra’s venom and therefore the Gembond disease, however it can still infect them and affect the progeny of the dragon. Hatchlings with be born with wings made out of thicker yet fragile crystalline skin. Dragons with infected [i]Faceted[/i] wings are bad fliers and tend to be landbound. [/size][/color][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wz56cqe.png[/img][/columns] [columns][color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]C R A C K L E[/b][/size][/font] ____________________________________________________________________ [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]All Labradorites are born with a netting of black or grey tiny gems trailing across their bodies. With age the dragon becomes more and more mottled with these sparkling marks. From a distance Crackle might resemble gloomy shining scales, however, under closer inspection you would be able to notice that it is indeed a myriad of small dark gems inlaid into the skin of the dragon. If there is something they resemble the most, it’s a geode full of small brilliant crystals. [/size][/color][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dsFuH4T.png[/img][/columns] [columns][color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]H O R N S [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]A N D[size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] W I N G S[/b][/size][/font] ____________________________________________________________________ [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Horns and claws always matches the Crackle. Moreover, they are made out of the exact same gem, just a bit more cloudy and streaked with beautiful labradorescent veins. Quite often they have some see-through areas with inclusions of iridescent stone fragments. [/size][/color][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OvTWpdE.png[/img][/columns] [columns][color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]E Y E S[/b][/size][/font] ____________________________________________________________________ [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Common:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] This is the most usual eye type that most Labradorites possess.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Uncommon:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] The second most common eye type, dragons with it are naive and pure.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Unusual:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] A slightly more infrequent eye type, Labradorites with Unusual eyes are often very bright and insightful.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Rare:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] These eyes are quite indeed rather sparse. It’s rumored that dragons with this eye type are incredibly empathetic and understand someone’s feelings very precisely without their companion having to say anything.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Faceted:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] Dragons with this eye type have no pupils, which severely worsens their vision. Faceted eyes are considered another symptom of Gembond disease infecting the hatchling and affecting it.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Goat:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] If an egg is incubated, but the deity's affinity is too weak for any reason, the hatchling will be born with beast-like eyes, lacking consciousness. Goat-eyed dragons don't speak and tend to live far from societies in the wilderness. [/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Multi-Gaze:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] When a hatchling is bursting with inner energy it might be born with many eyes covering its body. Dragons with Multi-Gaze seek an outlet for their power and often become explorers, artists or inventors.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Primal:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] An extremely rare eye type that appears at birth and signifies deity’s blessing.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Glowing:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] This eye type can only eb obtained during the life of the Labradorite. Dragons with glowing eyes have found enlightment and are a lot wiser than the most.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Dark Sclera:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] Labradorites with darkened eyes are Shade-touched and should be avoided. Hatchlings cannot be born with these, since they are being raised under the protection of the reigning deity.[/size] [font=Georgia][size=4][i]Swirl:[/i] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size] These eyes must be achieved in Labradorite's lifetime. To posess this eye type, one has to learn magical abilities beyond the eleven elements. Dragons who mastered telekinesis or telepathy usually have Swirl eyes.[/size][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/keMSknr.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BoRVqb6.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xrHahFs.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9pYjyDS.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SVgppvI.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SApoMYo.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HSb9RRs.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JpPT4ce.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nL7yctH.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e7sE2DW.png[/img] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QYuVHoZ.png[/img][/columns] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_2628834][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]L O R E[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643516][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]V A R I A N T S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643527][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]P R E F E R E N C E S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643789][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]H A T C H L I N G S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643799][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]R E G I S T R A T I O N[/b][/size][/font][/url][/center]
GcbUMR6.png

___________imperial2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2y1l.png
G E N E R A L - R E Q U I R E M E N T S
Shimmer or Facet Secondary
Crackle Tertiary

imperial1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2y1g.png

aMa6tyg.png B L U E - L A B R A D O R I T E
Storm, Twilight, Indigo, Sapphire, Navy, Cobalt, Ultramarine, Blue, Periwinkle, Lapis, Splash, Sky, Stonewash, Overcast, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo, Azure, Caribbean, Teal, Cerulean.

Secondary in White Range:
-
Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca.

Tertiary in Black Range:
-
Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight.
S P E C T R O L I T E
Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum, Wisteria, Fog, Mist, Lavender, Heather, Purple, Orchid, Amethyst, Nightshade, Violet, Grape, Royal, Eggplant, Iris.

Secondary in Pink-White Range:
-
Rose, Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca.

Tertiary in Black Range:
-
Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight, Shadow.
pt5StO8.png
ceI2h77.png T U M B L E D -
L A B R A D O R I T E

Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Steel.

Secondary in White-Grey Range:
-
Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver.

Tertiary in Black Range:
-
Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight.

A N O R T H O S I T E
Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust

Secondary in White-Grey Range:
-
Pearl, Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver.

Tertiary in Grey-Black Range:
-
Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight.
8Z3vP2a.png

S K I N
Labradorites are covered with smooth Iridescent scales. This rainbow sheen is caused by reflective labradorite dust subsiding on the inner side of the scales. A dragon is born with a limited amount of labradorite particles in its body so with age and after molting the shine will become weaker and weaker.

DGe5vNE.png

W I N G S
Healthy wings are light in color and have a glossy Shimmer to their surface. However, some hatchlings are born with slightly different wings. It is known that Labradorites have somewhat of an immunity to Onyx Cobra’s venom and therefore the Gembond disease, however it can still infect them and affect the progeny of the dragon. Hatchlings with be born with wings made out of thicker yet fragile crystalline skin. Dragons with infected Faceted wings are bad fliers and tend to be landbound.

Wz56cqe.png

C R A C K L E
All Labradorites are born with a netting of black or grey tiny gems trailing across their bodies. With age the dragon becomes more and more mottled with these sparkling marks. From a distance Crackle might resemble gloomy shining scales, however, under closer inspection you would be able to notice that it is indeed a myriad of small dark gems inlaid into the skin of the dragon. If there is something they resemble the most, it’s a geode full of small brilliant crystals.

dsFuH4T.png

H O R N S -A N D- W I N G S
Horns and claws always matches the Crackle. Moreover, they are made out of the exact same gem, just a bit more cloudy and streaked with beautiful labradorescent veins. Quite often they have some see-through areas with inclusions of iridescent stone fragments.

OvTWpdE.png

E Y E S

Common:
-
This is the most usual eye type that most Labradorites possess.

Uncommon:
-
The second most common eye type, dragons with it are naive and pure.

Unusual:
-
A slightly more infrequent eye type, Labradorites with Unusual eyes are often very bright and insightful.

Rare:
-
These eyes are quite indeed rather sparse. It’s rumored that dragons with this eye type are incredibly empathetic and understand someone’s feelings very precisely without their companion having to say anything.

Faceted:
-
Dragons with this eye type have no pupils, which severely worsens their vision. Faceted eyes are considered another symptom of Gembond disease infecting the hatchling and affecting it.

Goat:
-
If an egg is incubated, but the deity's affinity is too weak for any reason, the hatchling will be born with beast-like eyes, lacking consciousness. Goat-eyed dragons don't speak and tend to live far from societies in the wilderness.

Multi-Gaze:
-
When a hatchling is bursting with inner energy it might be born with many eyes covering its body. Dragons with Multi-Gaze seek an outlet for their power and often become explorers, artists or inventors.

Primal:
-
An extremely rare eye type that appears at birth and signifies deity’s blessing.

Glowing:
-
This eye type can only eb obtained during the life of the Labradorite. Dragons with glowing eyes have found enlightment and are a lot wiser than the most.

Dark Sclera:
-
Labradorites with darkened eyes are Shade-touched and should be avoided. Hatchlings cannot be born with these, since they are being raised under the protection of the reigning deity.

Swirl:
-
These eyes must be achieved in Labradorite's lifetime. To posess this eye type, one has to learn magical abilities beyond the eleven elements. Dragons who mastered telekinesis or telepathy usually have Swirl eyes.

keMSknr.png
-
BoRVqb6.png
-
xrHahFs.png
-
9pYjyDS.png
-
SVgppvI.png
-
SApoMYo.png
-
HSb9RRs.png
-
JpPT4ce.png
-
nL7yctH.png
-
e7sE2DW.png
-
QYuVHoZ.png

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PdGXDnH.png[/img][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]A P P A R E L[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Labradorites love pieces of clothing and other various garments that hold magical power or have inlaid gems, which feels spiritually fulfilling to them. They’re also keen on artefacts or just very elegant and elaborate kinds of apparel.[/size][/color] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/28c7G1Y.png[/img][/url][item=Learned Sage Lantern] [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [item=Eerie Cyan Pendants] [item=Spellwrought Shardhide] [item=Crystalcourt Cascades][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/MkK5dKE.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]F A M I L I A R S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]When looking for a companion, Labradorites try to find someone just as spiritual as they are, someone either patient enough to listen to them talk the whole day long, or someone to discuss some peculiar topics with. Quite often very educated beastclan members or various spirits become familiars of those dragons.[/size][/color] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/28c7G1Y.png[/img][/url][item=Longneck medium] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] [item=Orbiting Spirit] [item=Spirit of Shadow] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/MkK5dKE.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]H O A R D E D [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] I T E M S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Labradorites, quite obviously, love to collect gems. Their second favorite items to heard are probably various pieces of art, usually sculpture or jewelry. Some especially exquisite dragons might prefer to hoard ancient relics or magical artifacts. [/size][/color] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/28c7G1Y.png[/img][/url][item=Ice Crystal] [item=Fossilized Leaf] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [item=Greystone Deer] [item=Stardust Sap Lamp] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/MkK5dKE.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]H O B B I E S [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]A N D[size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] P R O F E S S I O N S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Most Labradorites are avoiding what they consider “cruel” jobs like military or coliseum professions. Most of them dedicate their lives to science, art, writing or performing, however some prefer more tough yet peaceful occupations like farming or gathering. [/size][/color] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]L A I R S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]When picking a place to build a personal lair, these dragons usually try to find a private cozy spot away from their clan’s main den. Caves, grottos and hollows under trees’ roots often become Labradorites’ beloved homes. [/size][/color] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/28c7G1Y.png[/img][/url][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_2.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/arcane_1.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/earth_2.png[/img][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.imgur.com/MkK5dKE.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]O U T F I T S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]All the outfits listed below are free to use! None of them are a necessity or an obligation, they're all just recomendations and advice in case you're confused and don't know how to dress your Labradorite! [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50406128&skin=24528&apparel=28814,28365,26941,24053,24048,28817&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [outfit=759147][/columns] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50082487&skin=8409&apparel=24056,3642,3630,5159,3702,3695,7684,24058,24055,24054,11509,22693&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [outfit=759150][/columns] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39545315&skin=19722&apparel=23113,27765,28774,24256,821,23114,23116,28778&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [outfit=759163][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/dbzHc5j/4.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [outfit=759182][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/0sjKqj4/3.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [outfit=759157][/columns] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50059577&skin=0&apparel=2128,7327,24058,24059,24056,19650&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [outfit=759168][/columns] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_2628834][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]L O R E[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643516][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]V A R I A N T S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643527][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]P R E F E R E N C E S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643789][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]H A T C H L I N G S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643799][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]R E G I S T R A T I O N[/b][/size][/font][/url][/center]
PdGXDnH.png

A P P A R E L
-
Labradorites love pieces of clothing and other various garments that hold magical power or have inlaid gems, which feels spiritually fulfilling to them. They’re also keen on artefacts or just very elegant and elaborate kinds of apparel.
28c7G1Y.png Learned Sage Lantern Dusklight Alchemist Tools Eerie Cyan Pendants Spellwrought Shardhide Crystalcourt Cascades MkK5dKE.png

F A M I L I A R S
-
When looking for a companion, Labradorites try to find someone just as spiritual as they are, someone either patient enough to listen to them talk the whole day long, or someone to discuss some peculiar topics with. Quite often very educated beastclan members or various spirits become familiars of those dragons.
28c7G1Y.png Longneck Medium Ice Sprite Spellwrought Ambassador Orbiting Spirit Spirit of Shadow MkK5dKE.png

H O A R D E D - I T E M S
-
Labradorites, quite obviously, love to collect gems. Their second favorite items to heard are probably various pieces of art, usually sculpture or jewelry. Some especially exquisite dragons might prefer to hoard ancient relics or magical artifacts.
28c7G1Y.png Ice Crystal Fossilized Leaf Glittering Bluesilver Torc Greystone Deer Stardust Sap Lamp MkK5dKE.png

H O B B I E S -A N D- P R O F E S S I O N S
-
Most Labradorites are avoiding what they consider “cruel” jobs like military or coliseum professions. Most of them dedicate their lives to science, art, writing or performing, however some prefer more tough yet peaceful occupations like farming or gathering.

L A I R S
-
When picking a place to build a personal lair, these dragons usually try to find a private cozy spot away from their clan’s main den. Caves, grottos and hollows under trees’ roots often become Labradorites’ beloved homes.
28c7G1Y.pnglight_2.png arcane_1.png earth_2.pngMkK5dKE.png

O U T F I T S
-
All the outfits listed below are free to use! None of them are a necessity or an obligation, they're all just recomendations and advice in case you're confused and don't know how to dress your Labradorite!

dragon?did=50406128&skin=24528&apparel=28814,28365,26941,24053,24048,28817&xt=dressing.png

Not Found
dragon?did=50082487&skin=8409&apparel=24056,3642,3630,5159,3702,3695,7684,24058,24055,24054,11509,22693&xt=dressing.png

Not Found
dragon?did=39545315&skin=19722&apparel=23113,27765,28774,24256,821,23114,23116,28778&xt=dressing.png

Not Found
4.png

Not Found
3.png

Not Found
dragon?did=50059577&skin=0&apparel=2128,7327,24058,24059,24056,19650&xt=dressing.png

Not Found
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Zh55O3l.png[/img][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]R U L E S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]- All [b]dragons are named[/b] and come with a [b]free Renaming scroll![/b] - If you're getting a dragon with a bio or lore, you are free to change it as you wish! - I accept both Gems and Treasure, my conversion rate is [b]1.000T | 1G[/b] - Please do not exalt them, I'd rather buy a dragon off your hands when you're tired of it.[/color][/size] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]B L U E [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] L A B R A D O R I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]T U M B L E D [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] L A B R A D O R I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]S P E C T R O L I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]A N O R T H O S I T E[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50779167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507792/50779167_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [nextcol] [center][color=31525a][font=Georgia][size=4][b]Fjord | Unbred[/b] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size] Antique | Ice | Eldritch [b]Unusual Eyes[/b] 20.000 [emoji=treasure] | 20 [emoji=gem][/center][/columns] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_2628834][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]L O R E[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643516][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]V A R I A N T S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643527][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]P R E F E R E N C E S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643789][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]H A T C H L I N G S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643799][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]R E G I S T R A T I O N[/b][/size][/font][/url][/center]
Zh55O3l.png

R U L E S
-
- All dragons are named and come with a free Renaming scroll!
- If you're getting a dragon with a bio or lore, you are free to change it as you wish!
- I accept both Gems and Treasure, my conversion rate is 1.000T | 1G
- Please do not exalt them, I'd rather buy a dragon off your hands when you're tired of it.

B L U E - L A B R A D O R I T E

T U M B L E D - L A B R A D O R I T E

S P E C T R O L I T E

A N O R T H O S I T E

50779167_350.png
Fjord | Unbred
-
Antique | Ice | Eldritch
Unusual Eyes
20.000 | 20

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yeKypXU.png[/img][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]H O W [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]T O[size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] R E G I S T E R[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]Before registering a dragon, please check if the dragon fits all the subspecies requirements. If you think it does but one of the colors is not on the list, feel free to PM or Ping me! To register a dragon just [b]Ping me[/b] in this thread and [b]leave a link[/b] to the dragon. I will add it to the list as soon as possible.[/color][/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9421966][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/94220/9421966.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32335760][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323358/32335760.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33308499][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333085/33308499.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33308500][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333086/33308500.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545310][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545310.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48430036][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484301/48430036.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33192561][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331926/33192561.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49421084][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/494211/49421084.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50001914][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500020/50001914.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545308][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545308.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48430035][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484301/48430035.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48430027][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484301/48430027.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545309][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545309.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32335759][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323358/32335759.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545307][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545307.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12052473][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/120525/12052473.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33192562][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331926/33192562.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48430029][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484301/48430029.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50581115][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/505812/50581115.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52304021][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/523041/52304021.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48430009][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484301/48430009.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50406128][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504062/50406128.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51128462][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/511285/51128462.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52304020][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/523041/52304020.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52304022][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/523041/52304022.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51744070][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/517441/51744070.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50001913][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500020/50001913.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51079256][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/510793/51079256.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52499719][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/524998/52499719.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52499718][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/524998/52499718.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33213297][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332133/33213297.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545315][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545315.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545313][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545313.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50406126][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504062/50406126.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50059577][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500596/50059577.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50941063][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/509411/50941063.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50059579][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500596/50059579.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50059578][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500596/50059578.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50082486][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500825/50082486.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50082488][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500825/50082488.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50406125][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504062/50406125.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50082487][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500825/50082487.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545314][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545314.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33213298][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332133/33213298.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39545316][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395454/39545316.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50779167][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/507792/50779167.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50941062][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/509411/50941062.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51587679][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/515877/51587679.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]G R A P H I C S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]After registering a Labradorite, feel free to use these badges in its bio. That's not a necessity, however. Don't hestitate to remove the badge if you don't like the look of it.[/color][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/s00U1d5.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/OM2314p.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/s00U1d5.png[/img][/url][/code][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/OM2314p.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/dEMs6sT.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/vjf986z.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/dEMs6sT.png[/img][/url][/code][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/vjf986z.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/w83vxrz.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/je8mUMz.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/w83vxrz.png[/img] [/url] [/code][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/je8mUMz.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_2628834][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]L O R E[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643516][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]V A R I A N T S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643527][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]P R E F E R E N C E S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643789][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]H A T C H L I N G S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643799][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]R E G I S T R A T I O N[/b][/size][/font][/url][/center]
yeKypXU.png

H O W -T O- R E G I S T E R
-
Before registering a dragon, please check if the dragon fits all the subspecies requirements. If you think it does but one of the colors is not on the list, feel free to PM or Ping me! To register a dragon just Ping me in this thread and leave a link to the dragon. I will add it to the list as soon as possible.

9421966.png32335760.png33308499.png33308500.png39545310.png48430036.png33192561.png49421084.png50001914.png39545308.png48430035.png48430027.png39545309.png32335759.png39545307.png12052473.png33192562.png48430029.png50581115.png52304021.png48430009.png50406128.png51128462.png52304020.png52304022.png51744070.png50001913.png51079256.png52499719.png52499718.png33213297.png39545315.png39545313.png50406126.png50059577.png50941063.png50059579.png50059578.png50082486.png50082488.png50406125.png50082487.png39545314.png33213298.png39545316.png50779167.png50941062.png51587679.png

G R A P H I C S
-
After registering a Labradorite, feel free to use these badges in its bio. That's not a necessity, however. Don't hestitate to remove the badge if you don't like the look of it.

s00U1d5.png OM2314p.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/s00U1d5.png[/img][/url]
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/OM2314p.png[/img][/url]

dEMs6sT.png vjf986z.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/dEMs6sT.png[/img][/url]
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/vjf986z.png[/img][/url]

w83vxrz.png je8mUMz.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/w83vxrz.png[/img] [/url]
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834][img]https://i.imgur.com/je8mUMz.png[/img][/url]

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YCKbAfv.png[/img][/center] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]P I N G L I S T [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]F O R[size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] S U B S P E C I E S [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]U P D A T E S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]@PAlbatross @Jaspernoir @mageoflight @LordPineapple @Isyrii @minted[/size][/color] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]P I N G L I S T [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]F O R[size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] N E W [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]H A T C H L I N G S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]@PAlbatross @Jaspernoir @mageoflight @LordPineapple @Isyrii @minted @ReddyRed (Tumbled and Anorthosite) [/size][/color] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]P I N G L I S T [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]F O R[size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] N E W [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size]O U T F I T S[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]@mageoflight @Isyrii @@minted[/size][/color] [color=31525a][size=4][font=Sylfaen][b]I N F O R M A T I O N[/b][/size][/font] [size=1]____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size] [size=1][color=transparent]-[/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=4]- I'm not a native speaker. If I made any errors, typos or if some sentences are just too convoluted, [i]please[/i] Ping or PM me so I can fix them! - If you have any suggestions or ideas for this subspecies, you are very welcome to post them here! I'd love to hear them and I will try to implement them into the lore. - Please be polite <3[/size][/color] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_2628834][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]L O R E[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643516][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]V A R I A N T S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font][color=transparent]-[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643527][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]P R E F E R E N C E S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643789][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]H A T C H L I N G S[/b][/size][/font][/url] [color=transparent]-[/color][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]|[/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]-[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2628834#post_37643799][color=31525a][size=2][font=Sylfaen][b]R E G I S T R A T I O N[/b][/size][/font][/url][/center]
YCKbAfv.png

P I N G L I S T -F O R- S U B S P E C I E S -U P D A T E S
-
@PAlbatross @Jaspernoir @mageoflight @LordPineapple @Isyrii @minted

P I N G L I S T -F O R- N E W -H A T C H L I N G S
-
@PAlbatross @Jaspernoir @mageoflight @LordPineapple @Isyrii @minted
@ReddyRed (Tumbled and Anorthosite)

P I N G L I S T -F O R- N E W -O U T F I T S
-
@mageoflight @Isyrii @@minted

I N F O R M A T I O N
-
- I'm not a native speaker. If I made any errors, typos or if some sentences are just too convoluted, please Ping or PM me so I can fix them!
- If you have any suggestions or ideas for this subspecies, you are very welcome to post them here! I'd love to hear them and I will try to implement them into the lore.
- Please be polite <3

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@neonhorns

Ahh these guys are super neat!! Could you add me to the species update and hatchling pinglists? :0
@neonhorns

Ahh these guys are super neat!! Could you add me to the species update and hatchling pinglists? :0
I snagged one! I collect crystals in real life and these are wonderful.
I snagged one! I collect crystals in real life and these are wonderful.
@PAlbatross

Of course, adding right now!

@Bogsneaky

Ahhh, lovely <3 Would you like a Renaming Scroll for him?

@PAlbatross

Of course, adding right now!

@Bogsneaky

Ahhh, lovely <3 Would you like a Renaming Scroll for him?

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@neonhorns yes please. I'm not sure -what- to call him yet, but it needs to be jewelly lol.

Now I feel like I need a lepidolite dragon.
@neonhorns yes please. I'm not sure -what- to call him yet, but it needs to be jewelly lol.

Now I feel like I need a lepidolite dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7