Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week: Hazel's Haunted Hollow
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Three teenagers of the Toxic Bloom clan ventured out into the night to explore the tale of "Old Lady Hazel". [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21400649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214007/21400649_350.png[/img] [/url] Elion, a quiet young dragon with difficulty expressing emotion or understanding jokes and sarcasm, apprentice to the clan's alchemist. The smallest of the three. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42487066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424871/42487066_350.png[/img] [/url] Aviv, the exuberant oracle born after the Bounty of the Elements and events of "The Bloom"; soft-spoken son of the clan's executioner. The largest of the three. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35949070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359491/35949070_350.png[/img] [/url] Grayson, a surly orphan with little patience for anybody - definitely going through his "emo phase". At least he's a fairly competent adventurer. Slightly larger than Elion. Unlikely trio though they are, the three have found themselves together on this dark night... ----- "...Are you sure she's not real?" Aviv whimpered, trembling as he tried to hide behind Elion's legs. Small for a Mirror though he was, every part of him stood out past Elion's slender frame. "I'm - I'm positive!" Grayson snapped back, voice wavering. "I told you to stop being a hatchling! If you don't shape up, you're staying out here!" "Oh, that would be nice -" "It would be dangerous for one dragon to stay alone in these woods," Elion interrupted in his Fae-like monotone. "There's no telling what sort of creatures lie in wait, even now. Three dragons is too much to take on for most beasts. I don't think one is." "Yeah, thanks for the heads-up, genius," Grayson sneered as Aviv covered his face with his paws. "Come on, let's go. The cave's probably safer than out here, right? Since there's[i] nothing in it?[/i]" "But the eyes -!" "Quiet,[i] Aviv[/i]," Grayson snapped as he began to walk forward. Elion followed, and with a small whimper, Aviv did as well. Within the hollow, the three young dragons could feel the air shift - dark, powerful energies lie in wait within. And they certainly weren't alone... There was a rustle, and all of a sudden, dozens of eyes shone from the ceiling. "Gray..." Aviv whispered, mortified. With a dozen tiny screeches, bats flew at the three dragons, causing Grayson and Aviv to shriek in fear and run further into the hollow. Elion lingered a moment, watching the small creatures flap out the entrance, then trotted after his friends. Further in, Elion found Grayson cowering behind Aviv, who, in turn, was covering behind his own wings; surrounding them were shimmering lights that moved in strange, jerking patterns, hissing all the while. "Emerald Cave Jewels," Elion remarked, craning his neck to look one in the face. It flicked its tongue at him. "Largely harmless." Grayson peered from behind his claws, then abruptly stood up, knocking Aviv off balance. "Uh, [i]duh[/i], I knew that," he growled. "Just a bunch of... lizards..." "They could light our path," Elion said, just before the creatures suddenly scattered., hiding away in small burrows and nooks. Aviv peeked out from behind his wings. "Are they gone...?" Before Elion could answer, Grayson shrieked, then dove back behind Aviv as something chittered and clicked above. Standing on a small ledge was a Corpse Cleaner, mandibles gnashing. "Well, [i]those[/i] are typically hostile," said Elion, "but -" "Run!" Grayson howled, bolting away from Aviv and back towards the entrance, Aviv soon hot on his heels. A few large mushrooms that had seemed quite inanimate sprung to life as they passed, and both dragons found themselves tripped, landing hard on their fronts as the Corpse Cleaner skittered their way. "[i]We're gonna die!"[/i] Grayson sobbed as he tried to stand again and stumbled back down. "No we are [i]not![/i]" Aviv snapped, and he leaned over to his friend, grabbing a mouthful of fur and feathers at the nape of his neck and forcing him back up onto his feet. Grayson trembled, then tried to move forward; he seemed to have sprained one of his legs. The Corpse Cleaner made a clicking, hissing sound just a few feet behind them - and deeper in, a wicked laugh echoed through the tunnels. Aviv slithered under Grayson's belly before standing up to his full height, lifting the Skydancer onto his back, then sprinted in the direction of the entrance. He effortlessly leapt over the fungus that tried to attack as they neared the exit, then burst out into the wood, not stopping until he'd reached the pond. Grayson limply slid from Aviv's back, shivering. Aviv collapsed in the grass, panting hard, tears leaking from the blossom stems around his eyes. "We lost Elion," he whimpered. "Oh, Elion..." "You - you saved my life," Grayson said, almost weeping himself. "Aviv, I... I don't..." "You're my friend," Aviv said, smiling faintly. "I couldn't lose you..." The two dragons smiled at one another, then sighed in unison. "Elion..." "He's strong," Aviv said. "Maybe... Maybe we'll see him... Maybe if we wait..." Something howled nearby, and the two young dragons startled before bolting away from the pond. ----- "Excellent work, ma'am," Elion said to the cackling Hazel as a Nochnyr trotted back down the tunnel on its strange bone legs. "The Nochnyr was a nice touch." "Their howls are, as I've been told, very unnerving," Hazel said with a hearty chuckle. "More tea, my dear?" Elion nodded, holding out a small teacup adorned with paintings of smiling spiders and bats.
Three teenagers of the Toxic Bloom clan ventured out into the night to explore the tale of "Old Lady Hazel".

21400649_350.png

Elion, a quiet young dragon with difficulty expressing emotion or understanding jokes and sarcasm, apprentice to the clan's alchemist. The smallest of the three.

42487066_350.png

Aviv, the exuberant oracle born after the Bounty of the Elements and events of "The Bloom"; soft-spoken son of the clan's executioner. The largest of the three.

35949070_350.png

Grayson, a surly orphan with little patience for anybody - definitely going through his "emo phase". At least he's a fairly competent adventurer. Slightly larger than Elion.

Unlikely trio though they are, the three have found themselves together on this dark night...

"...Are you sure she's not real?" Aviv whimpered, trembling as he tried to hide behind Elion's legs. Small for a Mirror though he was, every part of him stood out past Elion's slender frame.

"I'm - I'm positive!" Grayson snapped back, voice wavering. "I told you to stop being a hatchling! If you don't shape up, you're staying out here!"

"Oh, that would be nice -"

"It would be dangerous for one dragon to stay alone in these woods," Elion interrupted in his Fae-like monotone. "There's no telling what sort of creatures lie in wait, even now. Three dragons is too much to take on for most beasts. I don't think one is."

"Yeah, thanks for the heads-up, genius," Grayson sneered as Aviv covered his face with his paws. "Come on, let's go. The cave's probably safer than out here, right? Since there's nothing in it?"

"But the eyes -!"

"Quiet, Aviv," Grayson snapped as he began to walk forward. Elion followed, and with a small whimper, Aviv did as well.

Within the hollow, the three young dragons could feel the air shift - dark, powerful energies lie in wait within. And they certainly weren't alone...

There was a rustle, and all of a sudden, dozens of eyes shone from the ceiling.

"Gray..." Aviv whispered, mortified.

With a dozen tiny screeches, bats flew at the three dragons, causing Grayson and Aviv to shriek in fear and run further into the hollow. Elion lingered a moment, watching the small creatures flap out the entrance, then trotted after his friends.

Further in, Elion found Grayson cowering behind Aviv, who, in turn, was covering behind his own wings; surrounding them were shimmering lights that moved in strange, jerking patterns, hissing all the while.

"Emerald Cave Jewels," Elion remarked, craning his neck to look one in the face. It flicked its tongue at him. "Largely harmless."

Grayson peered from behind his claws, then abruptly stood up, knocking Aviv off balance. "Uh, duh, I knew that," he growled. "Just a bunch of... lizards..."

"They could light our path," Elion said, just before the creatures suddenly scattered., hiding away in small burrows and nooks.

Aviv peeked out from behind his wings. "Are they gone...?"

Before Elion could answer, Grayson shrieked, then dove back behind Aviv as something chittered and clicked above. Standing on a small ledge was a Corpse Cleaner, mandibles gnashing.

"Well, those are typically hostile," said Elion, "but -"

"Run!" Grayson howled, bolting away from Aviv and back towards the entrance, Aviv soon hot on his heels. A few large mushrooms that had seemed quite inanimate sprung to life as they passed, and both dragons found themselves tripped, landing hard on their fronts as the Corpse Cleaner skittered their way.

"We're gonna die!" Grayson sobbed as he tried to stand again and stumbled back down.

"No we are not!" Aviv snapped, and he leaned over to his friend, grabbing a mouthful of fur and feathers at the nape of his neck and forcing him back up onto his feet. Grayson trembled, then tried to move forward; he seemed to have sprained one of his legs.

The Corpse Cleaner made a clicking, hissing sound just a few feet behind them - and deeper in, a wicked laugh echoed through the tunnels.

Aviv slithered under Grayson's belly before standing up to his full height, lifting the Skydancer onto his back, then sprinted in the direction of the entrance. He effortlessly leapt over the fungus that tried to attack as they neared the exit, then burst out into the wood, not stopping until he'd reached the pond.

Grayson limply slid from Aviv's back, shivering. Aviv collapsed in the grass, panting hard, tears leaking from the blossom stems around his eyes.

"We lost Elion," he whimpered. "Oh, Elion..."

"You - you saved my life," Grayson said, almost weeping himself. "Aviv, I... I don't..."

"You're my friend," Aviv said, smiling faintly. "I couldn't lose you..."

The two dragons smiled at one another, then sighed in unison.

"Elion..."

"He's strong," Aviv said. "Maybe... Maybe we'll see him... Maybe if we wait..."

Something howled nearby, and the two young dragons startled before bolting away from the pond.

"Excellent work, ma'am," Elion said to the cackling Hazel as a Nochnyr trotted back down the tunnel on its strange bone legs. "The Nochnyr was a nice touch."

"Their howls are, as I've been told, very unnerving," Hazel said with a hearty chuckle. "More tea, my dear?"

Elion nodded, holding out a small teacup adorned with paintings of smiling spiders and bats.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41200649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412007/41200649_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cleo[/b] has always been trying to one-up her sister since the day they hatched. Ever more mysterious and cunning than her twin, she decides to show her courage by proving that the old hatchling's nighttime tale of Hazel the witch-dragon is a hoax. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11365863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113659/11365863_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cassie[/b] is wary of her twin's confidence, but goes along anyway, despite her fearful, timid nature concerning the matter. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45578380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455784/45578380_350.png[/img] [/url] Coming along for the ride is [b]Novi[/b], a childhood friend of the girls. She perches on Cassie's back for the duration, acting as a sentinel and danger-detector; her keen senses were to keep all three of them safe. Of course they all get a right spook when they discover the old witch is real, and they tire themselves running endlessly and mindlessly through Hazel's maze of horrors. Eventually it's Cassie who saves them; her power over starlight acts as a guide in the dimness and leads them out of the caverns. While none of them are seriously injured, Cleo's pride is hurt for weeks, and she refuses to speak of the incident when asked about it. [/center]

41200649_350.png

Cleo has always been trying to one-up her sister since the day they hatched. Ever more mysterious and cunning than her twin, she decides to show her courage by proving that the old hatchling's nighttime tale of Hazel the witch-dragon is a hoax.

11365863_350.png

Cassie is wary of her twin's confidence, but goes along anyway, despite her fearful, timid nature concerning the matter.

45578380_350.png

Coming along for the ride is Novi, a childhood friend of the girls. She perches on Cassie's back for the duration, acting as a sentinel and danger-detector; her keen senses were to keep all three of them safe.

Of course they all get a right spook when they discover the old witch is real, and they tire themselves running endlessly and mindlessly through Hazel's maze of horrors. Eventually it's Cassie who saves them; her power over starlight acts as a guide in the dimness and leads them out of the caverns. While none of them are seriously injured, Cleo's pride is hurt for weeks, and she refuses to speak of the incident when asked about it.
qxIxTSv.png
Quick claim with Riot, who is perfect for something like this [s]I changed my mind I found a different dragon[/s] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30021010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300211/30021010.png[/img] [/url] A scholar who hadn't been doing anything in particular when asked to accompany Stormjewel, she likes the idea of actually going out to prove something. Sort of skeptical of Hazel's existence, but she's more than ready to believe she exists. [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28091574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280916/28091574.png[/img] [/url] Stormjewel is the reason the trio had some in the first place. He had gotten into an argument with a Fae named Hollywood in his clan on the validity of Hazel, and decided to prove she doesn't exist, with witnesses.[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33590515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/335906/33590515.png[/img] [/url] Oceanstride was curious about what they were doing as he saw Stormjewel and Shadowrose about to leave. He made the descision to join the other two after hesitating, and is seriously hoping that Stormjewel is right.[/columns] ----- The three dragons trudged along in the forest, Oceanstride on Shadowrose's back. Stormjewel led the way on the moonlit trail, the other two behind him. A fork to the left diverging off the path, he beckoned the other two to follow him. "Hollywood's sure she exists, even though there's never been any direct confirmation?" Shadowrose asked Stormjewel, momentarily stopping to brush off some fallen leaves. "I know, it's ridiculous," he replied to her. They had travelled as far as they could in the moonlight. The trees of the forest were now only letting in slivers of light. The three of them were used to the lack of light, but it still made things a little eerie. Stormjewel didn't look disturbed by this at all, and neither did Shadowrose. "But what if she is real? Then what?" Oceanstride asked from Shadowrose's back. The motion of his crests suggested him being a little nervous, but neither of the other two noticed. "She [i]isn't[/i] real," Stormjewel replied. "And even if she is, Shadowrose knows magic. Either way we're [i]fine.[/i]" "Just because I know magic, doesn't mean it'll be enough to defend us from something super powerful," Shadowrose commented towards him. "Good thing we don't have to worry about it then." The three of them walked the path mostly in silence. The occasional scurrying of a weasel of centipede could be heard, but there was nothing out of the ordinary. "What does lady Hazel look like? Just in case she's real?" "You know if you don't want to be here you can leave," Shadowrose said to Oceanstride, halting momentarily to make sure he heard. She then turned to the nocturne. "But yeah, what is she supposed to look like?" "According to Holly? Something like a nature dragon... uh..." As he trailed off trying to remember details, Shadowrose's eyes widened. Her pace slowed down. Stormjewel turned around and walked closer to the other two after noticing the slowdown. "What?" "Have you never heard of the theory of elemental genetic immunity?" "No? I'm not into your super educational stuff." "You should be," the mirror said with an annoyed tone. "Your whole "magic defence" plan isn't going to work as well as you thought." "How's that?" His tone mimicked hers. Oceanstride watched the two of them go back and forth without intervening. "Nature dragons have a stronger genetic defence to arcane magic, and arcane dragons like me have a weaker defence against nature magic. Her tone had changed from that of annoyance to one that mimicked fae monotony. Hearing this caused Stormjewel to stop dead in his tracks. "Why didn't you [i]tell me[/i]?" His tone was even, but a hint of panick was in his voice. "You said she didn't exist, I didn't think there'd be a problem." She restated his argument towards him. The three were at a standstill until Oceanstride flew up from Shadowrose's back. "She probably doesn't though, right? Can you just continue with the description." "Right," the nocturne's voice had calmed down, echoing the lack of emotion. "She's supposedly a black bogsneak with white skeletal markings. Glowing green eyes. Cloak that looks a lot like what I've got." "Great, so as long as we see no one that can be mistaken for you, we're good." Shadowrose started to walk once more, and Stormjewel moved ahead a little bit to take on the lead. Oceanstride flew above them, being small enough to fit. The air was more tense knowing that should Lady Hazel be real, they could be in real danger. The forest pathway had opened up into an open area. Multiple different types of fauna were resting there, peaceful. "This the place?" Oceanstride asked, having flown into the open area, observing everything. It had a strange vibe to it, almost like it was glowing. Stormjewel nodded. This was the place. [i]The haunted hollow.[/i] The moonlight shone down on everything, making it all brighter than it was before. Fallen leaves were scattered around the hollow grounds, with clusters of them piling to the sides. A large pool of water shimmered in the moonlight, stars reflecting off its surface. "Oh hey that looks a lot like my familiar," Shadowrose whispered to Stormjewel, pointing to one particularly large insect. The two walking dragons were careful to not step on anything as they walked around. The three of them explored the area a little bit. It was quiet, eerily so. A loud snap sent everything off. The various types of fauna fleeing the area in a near panic, leaving the three dragons alone. "What was that?" Oceanstride said, crests raised in a panic. "I stepped on a twig, big deal," Stormjewel told him off dismissively. He rested in the grassy area. "I don't see old Hazel, or any dragon around here," he announced. "I think we've got our proof." "Something feels off," Shadowrose mumbled. The hollow was encircle with trees. Plants of various types were growing neatly, almost as if arranged that way. The piles of leaves looked like they had been made to keep the rest of the hollow easy to move around in. While Oceanstride had landed beside Stormjewel, Shadowrose had looked around to inspect some more. Carefully making her way over to the pool, she almost instantly recoiled back, feeling the strong magic signature coming from it. Now that she had stopped to sense it, the entire area's magic felt a little different then the rest of the area. She came back to where Stormjewel was. "We proved she wasn't real and we've got a nice place to rest, so do you three wanna stay here the night?" The nocturne was significantly more at ease than he had been minutes ago, taking in the peaceful grounds. "I don't think we should," Shadowrose commented. At her comment Oceanstride's crests flickered with curiosity. "Why, did you see someone?" "Of course she didn't... You didn't, right?" She shook her head at the two of them. "The magical signature. Strider, don't you feel it to?" "Sh-should I?" "You're kind of a kid, so maybe you won't for a little while," the mirror rambled. "I still think to be safe we shouldn't stay." "There's no one here though, because Hazel lady doesn't exist." As he said it, a light ruffling of grass could be heard. "Yeah?" Shadowrose eyed him. "What was that just now?" "Stop that," Stormjewel said to her. "You'll scare Oceanstride." A faint sound of chirping that vaguely resembled draconic could be heard, causing all three of them to turn their heads. "Are you SURE Lady Hazel's not real?" Oceanstride asked him. "Yeah, and I’m gonna prove it!" "By doing something potentially dangerous? I think I agree with Shadowrose. We should stay," the fae insisted. "You know... The magic signature and stuff... and just in case she's real and we can't defend ourselves because magic theory." "See? He gets it." "Stop being such a hatchling!" Stormjewel shouted. "That droopy old dragon's nothing but a story!” “What? I am not that old!" Stormjewel shot into the air at the sound of the voice as Shadowrose flinched back into a defensive pose. Oceanstride flew upwards, closer toward Stormjewel for protection. Suddenly Shadowrose joined the three in the air. "You said glowing green, [i]right[/i]?" Oceanstride peaked out from behind Stormjewel, crests frantic. "That's glowing, that's green!" Having flew up with his back facing where the other two were looking, he turned around slowly. As he did, the sound of chuckling filled the air. He looked down towards where they had spotted the eyes, only to be met with an unblinking gaze staring back. "Is that lady Hazel?" Stormjewel could feel Oceanstride's wings flapping rapidly beside him as he felt the gaze of the green eyes. "We...you know what Shadow's right lets go."
Quick claim with Riot, who is perfect for something like this
I changed my mind I found a different dragon

30021010.png

A scholar who hadn't been doing anything in particular when asked to accompany Stormjewel, she likes the idea of actually going out to prove something. Sort of skeptical of Hazel's existence, but she's more than ready to believe she exists.

28091574.png

Stormjewel is the reason the trio had some in the first place. He had gotten into an argument with a Fae named Hollywood in his clan on the validity of Hazel, and decided to prove she doesn't exist, with witnesses.

33590515.png

Oceanstride was curious about what they were doing as he saw Stormjewel and Shadowrose about to leave. He made the descision to join the other two after hesitating, and is seriously hoping that Stormjewel is right.

The three dragons trudged along in the forest, Oceanstride on Shadowrose's back. Stormjewel led the way on the moonlit trail, the other two behind him. A fork to the left diverging off the path, he beckoned the other two to follow him.

"Hollywood's sure she exists, even though there's never been any direct confirmation?"
Shadowrose asked Stormjewel, momentarily stopping to brush off some fallen leaves.

"I know, it's ridiculous," he replied to her. They had travelled as far as they could in the moonlight. The trees of the forest were now only letting in slivers of light. The three of them were used to the lack of light, but it still made things a little eerie. Stormjewel didn't look disturbed by this at all, and neither did Shadowrose.

"But what if she is real? Then what?"
Oceanstride asked from Shadowrose's back. The motion of his crests suggested him being a little nervous, but neither of the other two noticed.

"She isn't real," Stormjewel replied. "And even if she is, Shadowrose knows magic. Either way we're fine."
"Just because I know magic, doesn't mean it'll be enough to defend us from something super powerful," Shadowrose commented towards him.
"Good thing we don't have to worry about it then."

The three of them walked the path mostly in silence. The occasional scurrying of a weasel of centipede could be heard, but there was nothing out of the ordinary.

"What does lady Hazel look like? Just in case she's real?"
"You know if you don't want to be here you can leave," Shadowrose said to Oceanstride, halting momentarily to make sure he heard. She then turned to the nocturne. "But yeah, what is she supposed to look like?"

"According to Holly? Something like a nature dragon... uh..."
As he trailed off trying to remember details, Shadowrose's eyes widened. Her pace slowed down. Stormjewel turned around and walked closer to the other two after noticing the slowdown.
"What?"
"Have you never heard of the theory of elemental genetic immunity?"
"No? I'm not into your super educational stuff."
"You should be," the mirror said with an annoyed tone. "Your whole "magic defence" plan isn't going to work as well as you thought."
"How's that?" His tone mimicked hers. Oceanstride watched the two of them go back and forth without intervening.
"Nature dragons have a stronger genetic defence to arcane magic, and arcane dragons like me have a weaker defence against nature magic.
Her tone had changed from that of annoyance to one that mimicked fae monotony.

Hearing this caused Stormjewel to stop dead in his tracks.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
His tone was even, but a hint of panick was in his voice.
"You said she didn't exist, I didn't think there'd be a problem."
She restated his argument towards him. The three were at a standstill until Oceanstride flew up from Shadowrose's back.

"She probably doesn't though, right? Can you just continue with the description."
"Right," the nocturne's voice had calmed down, echoing the lack of emotion. "She's supposedly a black bogsneak with white skeletal markings. Glowing green eyes. Cloak that looks a lot like what I've got."

"Great, so as long as we see no one that can be mistaken for you, we're good."
Shadowrose started to walk once more, and Stormjewel moved ahead a little bit to take on the lead. Oceanstride flew above them, being small enough to fit.

The air was more tense knowing that should Lady Hazel be real, they could be in real danger.
The forest pathway had opened up into an open area. Multiple different types of fauna were resting there, peaceful.
"This the place?" Oceanstride asked, having flown into the open area, observing everything. It had a strange vibe to it, almost like it was glowing. Stormjewel nodded. This was the place. The haunted hollow. The moonlight shone down on everything, making it all brighter than it was before. Fallen leaves were scattered around the hollow grounds, with clusters of them piling to the sides. A large pool of water shimmered in the moonlight, stars reflecting off its surface.

"Oh hey that looks a lot like my familiar," Shadowrose whispered to Stormjewel, pointing to one particularly large insect. The two walking dragons were careful to not step on anything as they walked around. The three of them explored the area a little bit. It was quiet, eerily so.

A loud snap sent everything off. The various types of fauna fleeing the area in a near panic, leaving the three dragons alone.
"What was that?"
Oceanstride said, crests raised in a panic.
"I stepped on a twig, big deal," Stormjewel told him off dismissively. He rested in the grassy area.
"I don't see old Hazel, or any dragon around here," he announced. "I think we've got our proof."

"Something feels off," Shadowrose mumbled. The hollow was encircle with trees. Plants of various types were growing neatly, almost as if arranged that way. The piles of leaves looked like they had been made to keep the rest of the hollow easy to move around in. While Oceanstride had landed beside Stormjewel, Shadowrose had looked around to inspect some more. Carefully making her way over to the pool, she almost instantly recoiled back, feeling the strong magic signature coming from it.

Now that she had stopped to sense it, the entire area's magic felt a little different then the rest of the area. She came back to where Stormjewel was.

"We proved she wasn't real and we've got a nice place to rest, so do you three wanna stay here the night?" The nocturne was significantly more at ease than he had been minutes ago, taking in the peaceful grounds.

"I don't think we should," Shadowrose commented. At her comment Oceanstride's crests flickered with curiosity.
"Why, did you see someone?"
"Of course she didn't... You didn't, right?"

She shook her head at the two of them.
"The magical signature. Strider, don't you feel it to?"
"Sh-should I?"
"You're kind of a kid, so maybe you won't for a little while," the mirror rambled. "I still think to be safe we shouldn't stay."
"There's no one here though, because Hazel lady doesn't exist."

As he said it, a light ruffling of grass could be heard.
"Yeah?" Shadowrose eyed him. "What was that just now?"
"Stop that," Stormjewel said to her. "You'll scare Oceanstride."

A faint sound of chirping that vaguely resembled draconic could be heard, causing all three of them to turn their heads.

"Are you SURE Lady Hazel's not real?" Oceanstride asked him.
"Yeah, and I’m gonna prove it!"
"By doing something potentially dangerous? I think I agree with Shadowrose. We should stay," the fae insisted. "You know... The magic signature and stuff... and just in case she's real and we can't defend ourselves because magic theory."
"See? He gets it."

"Stop being such a hatchling!" Stormjewel shouted. "That droopy old dragon's nothing but a story!”

“What? I am not that old!"

Stormjewel shot into the air at the sound of the voice as Shadowrose flinched back into a defensive pose. Oceanstride flew upwards, closer toward Stormjewel for protection. Suddenly Shadowrose joined the three in the air.
"You said glowing green, right?"

Oceanstride peaked out from behind Stormjewel, crests frantic.
"That's glowing, that's green!"

Having flew up with his back facing where the other two were looking, he turned around slowly. As he did, the sound of chuckling filled the air. He looked down towards where they had spotted the eyes, only to be met with an unblinking gaze staring back.

"Is that lady Hazel?"
Stormjewel could feel Oceanstride's wings flapping rapidly beside him as he felt the gaze of the green eyes.

"We...you know what Shadow's right lets go."
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
[center]psa: i never wrote a dragon lore before [b]CAST[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=406050&tab=dragon&did=45224154][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/452242/45224154p.png[/img][/url] Echo always sees himself as a plague + arcane dragon. He is serious and logical but he strongly believes in spirits and voodoo. He even has his voodoo shop. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=406050&did=44424774][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/444248/44424774p.png[/img][/url] Spectra is interested in learning new spells and tricks. She's an optimistic and excited with. And too enthusiastic about making myths adventures. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=406050&tab=dragon&did=46000331][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/460004/46000331p.png[/img][/url] Ultraviolet is a young Nocturne who imidates Spectra. Wants to be a witch like her. Echo is lowkey annoyed by UV.[/center] ------------------ [left][i]The wispy Spiral and the witch Pearlcatcher fly to the Tangled Wood. The Pearlcatcher seems excited while the Spiral wants to go home.[/i] Echo: Look ghostling, I love you but I didn't close my Lair of Voodoo for nothing. Now is the best time for work and dragons are going to be mad at me because of that. Spectra: Of course you didn't come for nothin !! Old Lady Hazel will love our interest for magic !! Especially yours because you're actually a wind dragon. Oh look, we arrived to The Tangled Wood !! I missed this place. Echo: Yeah..we are neighbours but I don't remember we flew that much. Also are you sure that "Old Lady Hazel" is real? Spectra: OF COURSE I'M SURE ABO- *huff* *puff* Ultraviolet: Wait for meeee!! Echo: Young lady! What are you doing here ?? You might be grown up but you're still too yound for a mission like this !! Spectra: Come on Echo! Don't be too harsh on her. She wants to be a witch too! We both can learn new tricks ya know? Echo: *mumble* Ok fine... just don't leave young lady... [i]The trio landed somewhere available and close to the mysterious Bogsneak's said cave. There were other curious and adventurous dragons around the cave.[/i] Spectra: See? These dragons came for Hazel too !! Echo: Then they must be dissapointed because that. old. lady. is. not. real. ???: What? I am not that old. [i]Three dragon heads swiveled in her direction, eyes wide with surprise. But the only thing they could see was a pair of glowing green eyes fading into darkness as a low chuckle surrounded them...[/i] Spectra: Mrs Hazel? Is that you? ???: Ah great, more idiots. Two witch wannabes and a spooky musician. Echo: Wait wha- musician?? Who are you calling a-? ???: Would you think I'd share ANYTHING to you? Well I will. NOW GO before I curse you with removing your powers. Echo: You're some pran- [i]Spectra quickly pulled the others before the spiral could finish his sentence. All three flew to their lair in a shocking speed. The others in lair were confused about what happened. Some found it nonsensical while the others found it creepy.[/i] [s]I wanted to keep it short oof[/s]
psa: i never wrote a dragon lore before
CAST
45224154p.png
Echo always sees himself as a plague + arcane dragon. He is serious and logical but he strongly believes in spirits and voodoo. He even has his voodoo shop.
44424774p.png
Spectra is interested in learning new spells and tricks. She's an optimistic and excited with. And too enthusiastic about making myths adventures.
46000331p.png
Ultraviolet is a young Nocturne who imidates Spectra. Wants to be a witch like her. Echo is lowkey annoyed by UV.

The wispy Spiral and the witch Pearlcatcher fly to the Tangled Wood. The Pearlcatcher seems excited while the Spiral wants to go home.

Echo: Look ghostling, I love you but I didn't close my Lair of Voodoo for nothing. Now is the best time for work and dragons are going to be mad at me because of that.
Spectra: Of course you didn't come for nothin !! Old Lady Hazel will love our interest for magic !! Especially yours because you're actually a wind dragon. Oh look, we arrived to The Tangled Wood !! I missed this place.
Echo: Yeah..we are neighbours but I don't remember we flew that much. Also are you sure that "Old Lady Hazel" is real?
Spectra: OF COURSE I'M SURE ABO-

*huff* *puff*

Ultraviolet: Wait for meeee!!
Echo: Young lady! What are you doing here ?? You might be grown up but you're still too yound for a mission like this !!
Spectra: Come on Echo! Don't be too harsh on her. She wants to be a witch too! We both can learn new tricks ya know?
Echo: *mumble* Ok fine... just don't leave young lady...

The trio landed somewhere available and close to the mysterious Bogsneak's said cave. There were other curious and adventurous dragons around the cave.

Spectra: See? These dragons came for Hazel too !!
Echo: Then they must be dissapointed because that. old. lady. is. not. real.
???: What? I am not that old.

Three dragon heads swiveled in her direction, eyes wide with surprise. But the only thing they could see was a pair of glowing green eyes fading into darkness as a low chuckle surrounded them...

Spectra: Mrs Hazel? Is that you?
???: Ah great, more idiots. Two witch wannabes and a spooky musician.
Echo: Wait wha- musician?? Who are you calling a-?
???: Would you think I'd share ANYTHING to you? Well I will. NOW GO before I curse you with removing your powers.
Echo: You're some pran-

Spectra quickly pulled the others before the spiral could finish his sentence. All three flew to their lair in a shocking speed. The others in lair were confused about what happened. Some found it nonsensical while the others found it creepy.

I wanted to keep it short oof
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44468072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444681/44468072.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] No one is sure of why she's here, but she's known to reside in the lair among the kelpies and toridae. Swamp has only recently begun to partake in the clan's activities by gathering plants and hunting. The clan lets her stay with them, but they remain wary of her. Swamp is certain that old lady Hazel is real. She told the legend to the clan, and now two other dragons have taken an interest in it. [/columns] [columns] War is one of the younger dragons of the clan, but has proved her worth in her fighting skills. Somewhat intrigued by the story, she decides to accompany Swamp in her journey to find Hazel. After all, War was just starting to get bored of the Arena...[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41750387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/417504/41750387.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40937359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409374/40937359.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Dusk is a little too old for fairy tales, but War is one of her closest friends. Why not go with her? Hazel probably isn't real, but a little adventure wouldn't hurt...right? Besides, if Hazel isn't real then how could some dragons be so convinced that she was? Dusk had heard several groups of young dragons talking about Hazel while she was browsing the Marketplace yesterday. Perhaps a few dragons used some elaborate tricks and illusions to create Hazel. Dusk had never heard of such things, but it would be worth it to take a look. She might even learn a new trick.

44468072.png
No one is sure of why she's here, but she's known to reside in the lair among the kelpies and toridae. Swamp has only recently begun to partake in the clan's activities by gathering plants and hunting. The clan lets her stay with them, but they remain wary of her. Swamp is certain that old lady Hazel is real. She told the legend to the clan, and now two other dragons have taken an interest in it.

War is one of the younger dragons of the clan, but has proved her worth in her fighting skills. Somewhat intrigued by the story, she decides to accompany Swamp in her journey to find Hazel. After all, War was just starting to get bored of the Arena...
41750387.png

40937359.png
Dusk is a little too old for fairy tales, but War is one of her closest friends. Why not go with her? Hazel probably isn't real, but a little adventure wouldn't hurt...right? Besides, if Hazel isn't real then how could some dragons be so convinced that she was? Dusk had heard several groups of young dragons talking about Hazel while she was browsing the Marketplace yesterday. Perhaps a few dragons used some elaborate tricks and illusions to create Hazel. Dusk had never heard of such things, but it would be worth it to take a look. She might even learn a new trick.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29826719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298268/29826719_350.png[/img] [/url] Enigma was a supernatural being associated with everything unexplainable. She sometimes went into the forest to gather herbs to dry, and while others doubted Hazel's existence, Enigma knew she was, in fact, a real being. She always left a little gift every time she left the forest. Hand-made vases with delicious berries, sometimes little boxes with baked goods. When she'd return the next time, she would find the gifts gone, which would give her a satisfied smile. Whether she was being watched or not is up for debate. But either way, she would always respect the forest, since it coexisted perfectly with everything within it. Always respect the forest. Don't destroy anything that isn't of your own creation. If you see a dream-catcher, don't mess with it. If you see a sigil scratched into one of the trees, don't try to remove it. If you see something out of place, or if you run into a tall, dark figure, try your best to avoid any sort of interaction. This time, she gathered up her herbs and pretty leaves, and left behind a small lantern with a box filled with a delicious coffee cake. As she reached the gate of the forest, she could hear something walking up behind her. She smiled, but didn't turn around, nor did she stop walking. "Thank you, see you next time," she said softly. The forest fell silent, and so did whatever was walking in the shadows behind her. She swears she could hear something whispering "good night."

29826719_350.png

Enigma was a supernatural being associated with everything unexplainable. She sometimes went into the forest to gather herbs to dry, and while others doubted Hazel's existence, Enigma knew she was, in fact, a real being.

She always left a little gift every time she left the forest. Hand-made vases with delicious berries, sometimes little boxes with baked goods. When she'd return the next time, she would find the gifts gone, which would give her a satisfied smile. Whether she was being watched or not is up for debate. But either way, she would always respect the forest, since it coexisted perfectly with everything within it.
Always respect the forest.
Don't destroy anything that isn't of your own creation. If you see a dream-catcher, don't mess with it. If you see a sigil scratched into one of the trees, don't try to remove it. If you see something out of place, or if you run into a tall, dark figure, try your best to avoid any sort of interaction.
This time, she gathered up her herbs and pretty leaves, and left behind a small lantern with a box filled with a delicious coffee cake. As she reached the gate of the forest, she could hear something walking up behind her. She smiled, but didn't turn around, nor did she stop walking.
"Thank you, see you next time," she said softly.
The forest fell silent, and so did whatever was walking in the shadows behind her.
She swears she could hear something whispering "good night."
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
The three triplets walked through the woods. The oldest giggled at the two males, snakes coiling around her. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37594854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375949/37594854_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]“Isn’t this fun?! We get to meet a real witch!” She exclaimed, bright orange eyes against mud-stained scales. “Dad said he always tried to find her, but never could! This could be our chance, Suzaku!” Her brother, a small purple face in bright green clothing spoke up.[/columns][columns]“Leguma,” He said, his voice unwavering. “We already know a witch. Technically, Nala is one. On top of that, this doesn’t seem safe.” His tail flicked a few times. “Don’t you, agree, Nightfish?”[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37594855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375949/37594855_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37594856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375949/37594856_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]The youngest fae was writing frantically in his journal, neat handwriting and little strokes filling in the pages. “Safe?” He muttered, almost to himself. “Certainly not. The flora around here is all wrong, and there’s no fauna except for Legumas. No, not safe at all.” He looked up, glasses reflecting the broken moonlight. He looked slowly to the left and right. “Dad probably never made it this far. Gramps would have stopped him. Or at least Grandma. Maybe even Mom if she was here, then.” The other two siblings stopped and stared at him, as he continued writing in his journal.[/columns] [center]A crack awoke the small faes, and Nightfish gave a cackle. The two other faes turned in fear, to see their brothers eyes glowing a bright, strange green. He spun, almost like a spiral, before floating in front of them. [size=6][b]“Boo.”[/b][/center]
The three triplets walked through the woods. The oldest giggled at the two males, snakes coiling around her.

37594854_350.png
“Isn’t this fun?! We get to meet a real witch!” She exclaimed, bright orange eyes against mud-stained scales. “Dad said he always tried to find her, but never could! This could be our chance, Suzaku!” Her brother, a small purple face in bright green clothing spoke up.
“Leguma,” He said, his voice unwavering. “We already know a witch. Technically, Nala is one. On top of that, this doesn’t seem safe.” His tail flicked a few times. “Don’t you, agree, Nightfish?”
37594855_350.png

37594856_350.png
The youngest fae was writing frantically in his journal, neat handwriting and little strokes filling in the pages. “Safe?” He muttered, almost to himself. “Certainly not. The flora around here is all wrong, and there’s no fauna except for Legumas. No, not safe at all.” He looked up, glasses reflecting the broken moonlight. He looked slowly to the left and right. “Dad probably never made it this far. Gramps would have stopped him. Or at least Grandma. Maybe even Mom if she was here, then.” The other two siblings stopped and stared at him, as he continued writing in his journal.
A crack awoke the small faes, and Nightfish gave a cackle. The two other faes turned in fear, to see their brothers eyes glowing a bright, strange green. He spun, almost like a spiral, before floating in front of them.
“Boo.”
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329813/32981243_350.png[/img] Here's Kojin, a female wingless mirror with a Vivid Wavehopper familiar named Muddy. She tends to be a bit nervous around others, especially of others judgement towards her since she lost her wings. She is perfectly comfortable with Krv and Fern however. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378048/37804740_350.png[/img] Next is Krv, a male mirror with a Permafrost Impaler familiar. He doesn't usually do well with others, but he has grown to be fine around Kojin and Fern. Otherwise he is quiet and snappy, not liking much interaction. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333601/33360079_350.png[/img] Last is Fern, a male pearlcatcher with a Cursed Bat familiar. He tends to be cheerful but rather bluntly puts things, and tends to get a bit nervous when being away from others. [b][center]- - -[/center][/b] "I really regret following you guys." Three dragons walked through the forest, one a female mirror, one a male mirror, and the last a male pearlcatcher, who was looking at the other two with slight agitation and a hidden anxiety of being in the forest at night. "Come on Fern, it will be fine. Besides, I want to know if this legend thing is true." Kojin said. "Says you Kojin. There's no way that a dragon could be out here, for that long without anyone proving that she exists. I mean, somehow had to of seen her and gotten proof...right?" Krv said, but his tone turned slightly nervous as they continued through the trees. "Who knows. Maybe she makes everyone who sees her lose their memories or something. Besides, I want to prove Night wrong. I'd love to see the look on her face when I prove that the story was true. Fern opened his mouth to speak, before a loud cracking sound in the underbrush made them all jump. "W-what was that." Fern stammered, his small bits of confidence being torn apart. Krv stared at the bushes ahead, his look more nervous now. "It was probably...just a animal or something." Kojin did look a bit nervous, but none the less continued walking. "Come on slowtails! We came this far, may as well see what's happening here." She said, looking back at them when she walked. But their eyes weren't focused on her. They were focused on something [i]behind[/i] her. Kojin began to tremble a bit, and turned. She just saw the glow of green eyes before they faded away. After that, they just stood there. In the silence. [Maybe if I get some more ideas I'll continue this later :)]
32981243_350.png
Here's Kojin, a female wingless mirror with a Vivid Wavehopper familiar named Muddy. She tends to be a bit nervous around others, especially of others judgement towards her since she lost her wings. She is perfectly comfortable with Krv and Fern however.
37804740_350.png
Next is Krv, a male mirror with a Permafrost Impaler familiar. He doesn't usually do well with others, but he has grown to be fine around Kojin and Fern. Otherwise he is quiet and snappy, not liking much interaction.
33360079_350.png
Last is Fern, a male pearlcatcher with a Cursed Bat familiar. He tends to be cheerful but rather bluntly puts things, and tends to get a bit nervous when being away from others.

- - -

"I really regret following you guys."

Three dragons walked through the forest, one a female mirror, one a male mirror, and the last a male pearlcatcher, who was looking at the other two with slight agitation and a hidden anxiety of being in the forest at night. "Come on Fern, it will be fine. Besides, I want to know if this legend thing is true." Kojin said. "Says you Kojin. There's no way that a dragon could be out here, for that long without anyone proving that she exists. I mean, somehow had to of seen her and gotten proof...right?" Krv said, but his tone turned slightly nervous as they continued through the trees. "Who knows. Maybe she makes everyone who sees her lose their memories or something. Besides, I want to prove Night wrong. I'd love to see the look on her face when I prove that the story was true.
Fern opened his mouth to speak, before a loud cracking sound in the underbrush made them all jump. "W-what was that." Fern stammered, his small bits of confidence being torn apart. Krv stared at the bushes ahead, his look more nervous now. "It was probably...just a animal or something." Kojin did look a bit nervous, but none the less continued walking. "Come on slowtails! We came this far, may as well see what's happening here." She said, looking back at them when she walked. But their eyes weren't focused on her. They were focused on something behind her. Kojin began to tremble a bit, and turned. She just saw the glow of green eyes before they faded away. After that, they just stood there. In the silence.

[Maybe if I get some more ideas I'll continue this later :)]
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
----- [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1471920/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/pUajRie.gif[/img][/url][nextcol] [font=book antiqua][size=7][color=#483D8B]Death[/size] [color=#483D8B][size=5]... Unknown | Unknown | Unknown[/size][/font] ----- Scrapes and scratches lead you through the long corridor, reaching you to one beaten up brown door. All the others were nice but this one, it had vines growing with sharp thorns, and purple roses. Your curiosity lead you closer to it, and opened it. The door, creaking as you pull it out, Lead down to a dark abyss, smothered with cobwebs. You started to head down, every step you took the darkness ate you, until it swallowed you into nothing but darkness. Getting strangled in cobwebs, you looked around, seeing if there was anything interesting, but, no. Nothing, just a deep dark dwelling hole. The only light in the room was the hole where the door was, letting the brightness get eaten by darkness. As you started to head up to the light, the door slammed shut. You thought it was just the winds, pushing in different directions, causing to push the door shut. But as you touch the door knob, it felt weird, instead of a cold metal touch, it was cold, wet and scaley, you took your hand, sliding across the weird texture, you though it was a snake but, it lead to four little pointy claws. You took your hand to the other durection, leading to a scaly wet neck, eventually leading to a wet nose feel. The small holes that were beaten through the door peaked little light holes through the abyss, you got a good angle and gasped. It was a dragon. Jagged teeth, two white glowing cat eyes, metal claws, beaten up cloth around his whole upper body and clench with a fae skull. He gave you a big toothy grin, and cuffed your mouth with his wet, bare claws, preventing you from screaming, and pulling you into the enternal darkness.... His hands had a good grip around your mouth and nose, so good you could barely breath. Raising his big claw and wacked you in face, causing you to never wake up ever again. You always wanted to see death, but, you never wanted to die from him... [nextcol][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Mysterious Cowl] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][/columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41383092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413831/41383092_350.png[/img] [/url] -----

pUajRie.gif Death
Unknown | Unknown | Unknown

Scrapes and scratches lead you through the long corridor, reaching you to one beaten up brown door. All the others were nice but this one, it had vines growing with sharp thorns, and purple roses.
Your curiosity lead you closer to it, and opened it. The door, creaking as you pull it out,
Lead down to a dark abyss, smothered with cobwebs.
You started to head down, every step you took the darkness ate you, until it swallowed you into nothing but darkness. Getting strangled in cobwebs, you looked around, seeing if there was anything interesting, but, no. Nothing, just a deep dark dwelling hole. The only light in the room was the hole where the door was, letting the brightness get eaten by darkness. As you started to head up to the light, the door slammed shut.
You thought it was just the winds, pushing in different directions, causing to push the door shut.
But as you touch the door knob, it felt weird, instead of a cold metal touch, it was cold, wet and scaley, you took your hand, sliding across the weird texture, you though it was a snake but, it lead to four little pointy claws. You took your hand to the other durection, leading to a scaly wet neck, eventually leading to a wet nose feel. The small holes that were beaten through the door peaked little light holes through the abyss, you got a good angle and gasped.
It was a dragon. Jagged teeth, two white glowing cat eyes, metal claws, beaten up cloth around his whole upper body and clench with a fae skull.
He gave you a big toothy grin, and cuffed your mouth with his wet, bare claws, preventing you from screaming, and pulling you into the enternal darkness....
His hands had a good grip around your mouth and nose, so good you could barely breath. Raising his big claw and wacked you in face, causing you to never wake up ever again.
You always wanted to see death, but, you never wanted to die from him...
Conjurer's Cloak Mysterious Cowl
Conjurer's Cobwebs

41383092_350.png

xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36385709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363858/36385709_350.png[/img] [/url] Nightlight! She’s adventurous! And also absolutely certain Hazel is real because [i]that’d be so cool man.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36526943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365270/36526943_350.png[/img] [/url] Ewing is nervous and jumpy, and really hopes that Hazel ain’t real. She’s really only here to spend time with Nightlight honestly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36033382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360334/36033382_350.png[/img] [/url] Sunny is the oldest, and was sent to protect Nightlight and Ewing. She’s sorta tired 24/7. [columns][color=transparent][/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922#post_2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/903wzG9W/tall1.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center][color= #792FB2][size=4][i]Don't you like it (day's gone) I know I do (night's on) How about you? (day's gone) What do we know (light's passed) Tiny patterns (day's gone) Hypnotizing (night's on) Terrorizing (light's gone) Turn the lights off[/i][/size][/color] [size=3]”This doesn’t feel safe this doesn’t feel safe this doesn’t feel safe thi-.” “Shut up, will ya? You ain’t makin’ this any less scary.” “Guys be quiet.” The mirror muttered. Sunny and Ewing had been arguing the whole journey. “We’re getting close.” The trio slipped through the branches into a small hollow with a swamp in the center. Sunny stepped towards it, wings held out for balance. “If it’s any place, it’s this one.” She hopped onto a small rock in the center of the pond. As she did, a booming laughter echoed through the clearing, and the tundra slipped and fell in. Ewing raced up to Nightlight, climbing onto the mirror’s head. Clouds swirled overhead, blocking out the moon as Sunny struggled to the surface, her friends to petrified to help her. Then the laughter came again, this time followed by a voice. “Hello, children,” it hissed, “and welcome to Hazel’s Hollow.”[/size][/center][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922#post_2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/903wzG9W/tall1.png[/img][/url][/columns]

36385709_350.png

Nightlight! She’s adventurous! And also absolutely certain Hazel is real because that’d be so cool man.

36526943_350.png

Ewing is nervous and jumpy, and really hopes that Hazel ain’t real. She’s really only here to spend time with Nightlight honestly.

36033382_350.png

Sunny is the oldest, and was sent to protect Nightlight and Ewing. She’s sorta tired 24/7.

tall1.png
Don't you like it (day's gone)
I know I do (night's on)
How about you? (day's gone)
What do we know (light's passed)
Tiny patterns (day's gone)
Hypnotizing (night's on)
Terrorizing (light's gone)
Turn the lights off

”This doesn’t feel safe this doesn’t feel safe this doesn’t feel safe thi-.”
“Shut up, will ya? You ain’t makin’ this any less scary.”
“Guys be quiet.” The mirror muttered. Sunny and Ewing had been arguing the whole journey. “We’re getting close.” The trio slipped through the branches into a small hollow with a swamp in the center. Sunny stepped towards it, wings held out for balance.
“If it’s any place, it’s this one.” She hopped onto a small rock in the center of the pond. As she did, a booming laughter echoed through the clearing, and the tundra slipped and fell in. Ewing raced up to Nightlight, climbing onto the mirror’s head. Clouds swirled overhead, blocking out the moon as Sunny struggled to the surface, her friends to petrified to help her. Then the laughter came again, this time followed by a voice.
“Hello, children,” it hissed, “and welcome to Hazel’s Hollow.”
tall1.png
pew pew pew
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15