Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Joint NotN Mass Hatch (has begun!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RYh7VMH.png[/img][/center] [font=Georgia][size=3][color=Darkslateblue](Encouraging banner, no? :3)[/color][/size][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][color=Darkslateblue]Hatchdate: [quote=kyrin18]the first part of our mass hatch is today (23rd) throughout all of tomorrow (24th), then we must halt, and wait until next week to do another 2-day hatch (Saturday 29th-Sunday 30th), then halt again for a last 2-day hatch (either Friday 4th-Saturday 5th, or Saturday 5th-Sunday 6th). This is so that even if we are in different time zones or are busy irl that everyone here should have a chance to participate in this spread-out mass hatch! ;)[/quote] edit; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2594951]Here's a list of the hatchlings so far[/url] The hatch has started! Scrying is A-okay, and if you want to drop by to hatch one or two eggs yourself, that's okay too! :) [/color][/size][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][color=Darkslateblue]If you'd simply like to watch this mass hatch, but not hatch anything yourself, then please just ask me and I'll add you to the ping list! Ping list for users that just want to watch, scry, and possibly buy(it rhymes XD): @/Sabatea, @/mercurialwings, @/EgoLobster, @/Ghoulcats, @/AquamarineNaga, @/Thunderlux, @/Tune, @/Tinytalkingtina, @/SpicyTunaRoll, @/Pipqu, @/Dragonsmyguy, @/Sabariel, @/Firefly15, @/Birdsofwax, @/beepboopitsme, @/XxBlueExorcistxX, @/Vulpess, @/Ecci, @/Xirei, @/ObsidianMage, @/Winterdreary, @/KrazKitCat, @/luckless, @/Xylin, @/ProudMomof1, @/Saraceaser, @/MunchkinLynx [/color][/size][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][color=Darkslateblue]Personal notes: @/[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269989]AtherValence[/url] said they would sell Noc eggs to me @/[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=182299]NataliaRomanova[/url] said they'd sell me chests in bulk at the end of each day, witha possible 5% discount off AH value of the day @/[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=326565]Cherise[/url] said they'd probably be selling rather than buying, but'd be happy to trade for non-egg things (namely a Noc scroll)[/color][/size][/font]
RYh7VMH.png
(Encouraging banner, no? :3)

Hatchdate:
kyrin18 wrote:
the first part of our mass hatch is today (23rd) throughout all of tomorrow (24th), then we must halt, and wait until next week to do another 2-day hatch (Saturday 29th-Sunday 30th), then halt again for a last 2-day hatch (either Friday 4th-Saturday 5th, or Saturday 5th-Sunday 6th). This is so that even if we are in different time zones or are busy irl that everyone here should have a chance to participate in this spread-out mass hatch! ;)

edit; Here's a list of the hatchlings so far

The hatch has started! Scrying is A-okay, and if you want to drop by to hatch one or two eggs yourself, that's okay too! :)

If you'd simply like to watch this mass hatch, but not hatch anything yourself, then please just ask me and I'll add you to the ping list!

Ping list for users that just want to watch, scry, and possibly buy(it rhymes XD): @/Sabatea, @/mercurialwings, @/EgoLobster, @/Ghoulcats, @/AquamarineNaga, @/Thunderlux, @/Tune, @/Tinytalkingtina, @/SpicyTunaRoll, @/Pipqu, @/Dragonsmyguy, @/Sabariel, @/Firefly15, @/Birdsofwax, @/beepboopitsme, @/XxBlueExorcistxX, @/Vulpess, @/Ecci, @/Xirei, @/ObsidianMage, @/Winterdreary, @/KrazKitCat, @/luckless, @/Xylin, @/ProudMomof1, @/Saraceaser, @/MunchkinLynx

Personal notes:
@/AtherValence said they would sell Noc eggs to me
@/NataliaRomanova said they'd sell me chests in bulk at the end of each day, witha possible 5% discount off AH value of the day
@/Cherise said they'd probably be selling rather than buying, but'd be happy to trade for non-egg things (namely a Noc scroll)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
Do you mean mass hatch at 1st day of NOTN or last day ? In both case I would like to join you for the mass hatch . Just that I won't have much eggs to hatch at the start of NOTN because I will do a mass hatch at mid of november on my bday .
@kyrin18
Do you mean mass hatch at 1st day of NOTN or last day ? In both case I would like to join you for the mass hatch . Just that I won't have much eggs to hatch at the start of NOTN because I will do a mass hatch at mid of november on my bday .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard Since the NotN last 2 weeks, it'd either be the end of the 1st week or end of the 2nd week, because I would need to grind to get some Noc eggs as well X)

(Thank you!)
@Isegard Since the NotN last 2 weeks, it'd either be the end of the 1st week or end of the 2nd week, because I would need to grind to get some Noc eggs as well X)

(Thank you!)
73127854.png

@kyrin18
Sound good count me in <3 . i always love mass hatch .
@kyrin18
Sound good count me in <3 . i always love mass hatch .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard Yay! This will be so much fun :D We have the chance to get not only doubles or triples, but also primal or multi-gaze Genones!

How many eggs do you think you'd like to hatch?
@Isegard Yay! This will be so much fun :D We have the chance to get not only doubles or triples, but also primal or multi-gaze Genones!

How many eggs do you think you'd like to hatch?
73127854.png

@kyrin18 I'd love to join in, if you'd accept a third person! I don't have a set egg amount in mind; probably however much I can gather through the beginning of the festival. ^^
@kyrin18 I'd love to join in, if you'd accept a third person! I don't have a set egg amount in mind; probably however much I can gather through the beginning of the festival. ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@kyrin18
depend how successful my nov hatch . If I can sell a lot of dragons and buy new eggs or not . I think I will do minimum 20 eggs .
@kyrin18
depend how successful my nov hatch . If I can sell a lot of dragons and buy new eggs or not . I think I will do minimum 20 eggs .
tiEnSNJ.png
@DragonWarrior333 You know what they say: The more the merrier! Glad to have you :D

@Isegard That's a good amount :) I'll probably hatch every egg I get XD But I'm aiming for 10 at the very least.
@DragonWarrior333 You know what they say: The more the merrier! Glad to have you :D

@Isegard That's a good amount :) I'll probably hatch every egg I get XD But I'm aiming for 10 at the very least.
73127854.png

Alright them! Time to go try and gather some eggs xD I'm going to go ahead and sub to this, then.

(Also, do you plan to make a thread for hatching/selling the babies? @kyrin18)
Alright them! Time to go try and gather some eggs xD I'm going to go ahead and sub to this, then.

(Also, do you plan to make a thread for hatching/selling the babies? @kyrin18)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@/DragonWarrior333 It's quite a while until the Night of the Nocturne, so you have plenty of time :) You are subscribed to this thread? I guess I should too X)

(I guess we can hatch the babies here, on this thread. As for selling them, I can post mine and even your and @Isegard's hatchlings for sale on a thread if you wanted me to, but you both would have to tell me the pricing of each baby.)
@/DragonWarrior333 It's quite a while until the Night of the Nocturne, so you have plenty of time :) You are subscribed to this thread? I guess I should too X)

(I guess we can hatch the babies here, on this thread. As for selling them, I can post mine and even your and @Isegard's hatchlings for sale on a thread if you wanted me to, but you both would have to tell me the pricing of each baby.)
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30