Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Arcane Wyrm Lore II [Pun Time]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@IronPen

Casey welcomed the members of a friendly clan to her booth, most happy to be in good company. As she would always, she settled behind her desk with her pen perched atop a fresh page, ready to record everything they had to share.

Hey there =) Aww! Leril is so cute (love the python). I don't know if I asked this when I met Beru, but how did the two end up forever hatchies? Steren is beautiful and the use of the cape to cover the liquid line from the tert is genius, it's a perfect fit for that.

I love the colors of Urodela & Persephone both are gorgeous. Okay, I have to ask, what song inspired Urodela? Also, I have always enjoyed the legend of Persephone and Hades, when you get her lore done I really would like to read it. I want to see how you integrate the myth with the dragon (if you decided to take that path of course. Though, even if you don't I'd still love to read Persephone).
@IronPen

Casey welcomed the members of a friendly clan to her booth, most happy to be in good company. As she would always, she settled behind her desk with her pen perched atop a fresh page, ready to record everything they had to share.

Hey there =) Aww! Leril is so cute (love the python). I don't know if I asked this when I met Beru, but how did the two end up forever hatchies? Steren is beautiful and the use of the cape to cover the liquid line from the tert is genius, it's a perfect fit for that.

I love the colors of Urodela & Persephone both are gorgeous. Okay, I have to ask, what song inspired Urodela? Also, I have always enjoyed the legend of Persephone and Hades, when you get her lore done I really would like to read it. I want to see how you integrate the myth with the dragon (if you decided to take that path of course. Though, even if you don't I'd still love to read Persephone).
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@SilverFoxDemon

Hey there =) First off... HAHAHA! Oh man I was reading through your comments about poor Treible's scatter attempts and I couldn't stop laughing. "BARF DRAGON, BARF DRAGON" Ahahaha! Why didn't you keep the Swamp / Buttercup / Chartreuse combo? And lucky you getting that unbred 6 digit for 12kt!

And then I read Anonymous... HAHAHA! You are going to make me wet myself tonight! My cheeks hurt SilverFoxDemon! His current combo is very pretty. Also, Heartbreakers Anonymous? Bob?

Okay, well Aklaer brought that happy mood down real quick =(. Poor thing. Cute dragon though.

Ancanno is a beautiful dragon, it shouldn't take too long to find him another home =). I enjoyed his lore and I really hope whoever takes it preserves it. Why did you want to get rid of him?
@SilverFoxDemon

Hey there =) First off... HAHAHA! Oh man I was reading through your comments about poor Treible's scatter attempts and I couldn't stop laughing. "BARF DRAGON, BARF DRAGON" Ahahaha! Why didn't you keep the Swamp / Buttercup / Chartreuse combo? And lucky you getting that unbred 6 digit for 12kt!

And then I read Anonymous... HAHAHA! You are going to make me wet myself tonight! My cheeks hurt SilverFoxDemon! His current combo is very pretty. Also, Heartbreakers Anonymous? Bob?

Okay, well Aklaer brought that happy mood down real quick =(. Poor thing. Cute dragon though.

Ancanno is a beautiful dragon, it shouldn't take too long to find him another home =). I enjoyed his lore and I really hope whoever takes it preserves it. Why did you want to get rid of him?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
Heya! Festival time is my favorite time thanks to these threads :D <3

For Treible, I'm aiming for a spacey theme, which is why I didn't keep any of the other scatters. I'm hoping this one looks good with Constellation, or I'll have to keep going :v And yeah, I felt like she was a steal at 12kg...still emptied my pockets though OTL

Anonymous...well, I see him as a heartbreaker, and then my friend was like "Anonymous AKA Bob lol" and it kinda just..stuck xD I hope I don't have to keep scattering him, it'd be such a waste D:

Yeah, poor Aklaer ;u; I don't see him ever leaving my lair (sorry for killing the good vibes!) but I feel like there's a price to pay for such a gift, whether he chose it or not. Poor thing. </3
In the end, I think Arcanist will immortalize him in some way, I just haven't decided how yet!

Ancanno...well, I adore his lore and his vibe, but his lore is a bit of a dead end, you know? I don't see him contributing to any major lore in my lair, so, as much as I love him, he's gotta go ;u;
(He's sort of a Skyrim fandragon, in the concept of him being partially soul-trapped and being driven mad by it as he loses pieces of himself xD )

In future posts I'd like to get more into a roleplay style of response instead of just posting a dragon and explaining for them, but I'll have to work on it, I'm not good at that xD
@Azurenight
Heya! Festival time is my favorite time thanks to these threads :D <3

For Treible, I'm aiming for a spacey theme, which is why I didn't keep any of the other scatters. I'm hoping this one looks good with Constellation, or I'll have to keep going :v And yeah, I felt like she was a steal at 12kg...still emptied my pockets though OTL

Anonymous...well, I see him as a heartbreaker, and then my friend was like "Anonymous AKA Bob lol" and it kinda just..stuck xD I hope I don't have to keep scattering him, it'd be such a waste D:

Yeah, poor Aklaer ;u; I don't see him ever leaving my lair (sorry for killing the good vibes!) but I feel like there's a price to pay for such a gift, whether he chose it or not. Poor thing. </3
In the end, I think Arcanist will immortalize him in some way, I just haven't decided how yet!

Ancanno...well, I adore his lore and his vibe, but his lore is a bit of a dead end, you know? I don't see him contributing to any major lore in my lair, so, as much as I love him, he's gotta go ;u;
(He's sort of a Skyrim fandragon, in the concept of him being partially soul-trapped and being driven mad by it as he loses pieces of himself xD )

In future posts I'd like to get more into a roleplay style of response instead of just posting a dragon and explaining for them, but I'll have to work on it, I'm not good at that xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@EclipseMirror

The stars were coming out, or that's what Casey thought anyway. The last two times she thought it was growing late she discovered the twinkles in the sky were a spell that covered the fair grounds. It was something in the way of an Arcane Fireworks display and were as it was indeed beautiful, it was starting to throw off her sense of time. "I really need a timepiece," she mumbled a complaint before returning to her journal.

She was completely focused on her notes when she was beset by the most unusual energy (The fact it stood out from the rest of the bizarre sensations at the festival was concerning). This energy crawled over her flesh like an army of ants and caused her fur to stand on end. "Wha--" From the corner of her eye she noticed a blip; a blob of color that was too slow to take form and vanished as soon as her attention turned its way. Just as quickly as it came, it went.

Casey was flustered and greatly confused about what she just sensed. Her eyes scanned the crowd of festival goers, looking for anyone that might have felt the same sensation. No one around her appeared to be experiencing anything more then the euphoria of the celebration, which meant she was the only one that encountered whatever that was. She returned to her seat shaking her head. "Must have been my imagination," she said, dismissing the incident.

The occurrence was put out of her mind just in time for her to receive guests. She naturally welcomed them and when the Tundra introduced herself she grew excited. She'd read all about Corona and she had heard about her from others from Clan Wonderstark. She was finally getting to meet her and in response to her overwhelming titillation she jumped up and wrapped around the Tundra. "Ms. Corona! it is so good to meet you!"

Hey there =) Yay! It's really good to see Exeter again. I must say his new lore is quite... well, disturbing. I feel so sorry for the poor little guy. It was a very enjoyable read though. I might put him in the Museum as well if that's alright with you. I don't have anything under Urban Legends/myths yet.

Oh and Corona looks good with the shardhide on. It's a bit eyeburnie, but all in all it looks really good with the silks and her genes.
@EclipseMirror

The stars were coming out, or that's what Casey thought anyway. The last two times she thought it was growing late she discovered the twinkles in the sky were a spell that covered the fair grounds. It was something in the way of an Arcane Fireworks display and were as it was indeed beautiful, it was starting to throw off her sense of time. "I really need a timepiece," she mumbled a complaint before returning to her journal.

She was completely focused on her notes when she was beset by the most unusual energy (The fact it stood out from the rest of the bizarre sensations at the festival was concerning). This energy crawled over her flesh like an army of ants and caused her fur to stand on end. "Wha--" From the corner of her eye she noticed a blip; a blob of color that was too slow to take form and vanished as soon as her attention turned its way. Just as quickly as it came, it went.

Casey was flustered and greatly confused about what she just sensed. Her eyes scanned the crowd of festival goers, looking for anyone that might have felt the same sensation. No one around her appeared to be experiencing anything more then the euphoria of the celebration, which meant she was the only one that encountered whatever that was. She returned to her seat shaking her head. "Must have been my imagination," she said, dismissing the incident.

The occurrence was put out of her mind just in time for her to receive guests. She naturally welcomed them and when the Tundra introduced herself she grew excited. She'd read all about Corona and she had heard about her from others from Clan Wonderstark. She was finally getting to meet her and in response to her overwhelming titillation she jumped up and wrapped around the Tundra. "Ms. Corona! it is so good to meet you!"

Hey there =) Yay! It's really good to see Exeter again. I must say his new lore is quite... well, disturbing. I feel so sorry for the poor little guy. It was a very enjoyable read though. I might put him in the Museum as well if that's alright with you. I don't have anything under Urban Legends/myths yet.

Oh and Corona looks good with the shardhide on. It's a bit eyeburnie, but all in all it looks really good with the silks and her genes.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
A softly trilling giggle bubbled up in Corona as she folded her wings gently around the wildclaw, gently caressing her between the wingblades. “It is so very good to see you too. I hope you’re doing well and managing your healths; library work can’t be easy.”
The tundra allowed the wildclaw to snuggle for a few more heartbeats before giving a few final pats and slowly folding her wings back.
“Well then, why don’t introduce ourselves?”
The fae, who had fluttered onto the table upon Casey’s approach and was glancing around, flicked his frills as he abruptly turned toward the librarian. “Ah- Aemilius. Radiation and mind researcher. Pleasure.”
“I’m Nyrin. And that’s um- never mind. I’m a medium, so I go around talking to the dead a lot,” The skydancer followed up casually, before quickly adding “Uh, hope that doesn’t disturb you. Nice to meet you. You feel nice.”

(Yeah, he certainly isn’t at the best time of his life; I feel a little bad about enjoying writing it sometimes. It would be an honour. Go on ahead!

The shardhide certainly looks better than a lot of headwear I tried to give to her before, so it definitely might stick around! Now what to do about the flank...)
A softly trilling giggle bubbled up in Corona as she folded her wings gently around the wildclaw, gently caressing her between the wingblades. “It is so very good to see you too. I hope you’re doing well and managing your healths; library work can’t be easy.”
The tundra allowed the wildclaw to snuggle for a few more heartbeats before giving a few final pats and slowly folding her wings back.
“Well then, why don’t introduce ourselves?”
The fae, who had fluttered onto the table upon Casey’s approach and was glancing around, flicked his frills as he abruptly turned toward the librarian. “Ah- Aemilius. Radiation and mind researcher. Pleasure.”
“I’m Nyrin. And that’s um- never mind. I’m a medium, so I go around talking to the dead a lot,” The skydancer followed up casually, before quickly adding “Uh, hope that doesn’t disturb you. Nice to meet you. You feel nice.”

(Yeah, he certainly isn’t at the best time of his life; I feel a little bad about enjoying writing it sometimes. It would be an honour. Go on ahead!

The shardhide certainly looks better than a lot of headwear I tried to give to her before, so it definitely might stick around! Now what to do about the flank...)
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@Azurenight
Those two are forever hatchies because of Nex...gameplay wise. When I first got Nex I loved how he looked with Smoke but Glimmer was necessary for his lore so I just decided to get another permababy with Smoke instead. However finding good colors proved to be harder then I thought, only to then end up finding the two of them in the same week. Then I had the dilemma of which one I'd keep but both of them looked so nice. Until I shrugged and decided to keep both, so both are permababied.

Urodela is inspired by the Tailor of Enbizaka, especially this beautiful cover.

Persephone is the definition of an impulse buy so honestly I had no plans when I bought her like I usually do except to see the Harvest Guise on her so any ideas are smoke on the wind right now. I purged a few dragons so I do have open jobs that I might give her or I mgiht think of something completely new. It's really hard to say.
@Azurenight
Those two are forever hatchies because of Nex...gameplay wise. When I first got Nex I loved how he looked with Smoke but Glimmer was necessary for his lore so I just decided to get another permababy with Smoke instead. However finding good colors proved to be harder then I thought, only to then end up finding the two of them in the same week. Then I had the dilemma of which one I'd keep but both of them looked so nice. Until I shrugged and decided to keep both, so both are permababied.

Urodela is inspired by the Tailor of Enbizaka, especially this beautiful cover.

Persephone is the definition of an impulse buy so honestly I had no plans when I bought her like I usually do except to see the Harvest Guise on her so any ideas are smoke on the wind right now. I purged a few dragons so I do have open jobs that I might give her or I mgiht think of something completely new. It's really hard to say.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
“You know, I’m not your only cousin who’s been working on something.”
“We can tell Casey about them too, if you like.”

Two Arcane Skydancers approached Casey’s pavilion. Qualia nodded at the Wildclaw and Farsec resumed speaking. “And I take it you’re Casey. I’m Farsec, and I imagine the first thing you’ll want to hear about is the Gates-Runes.” Qualia took a step back to give Farsec some space as he unpacked some of the things he’d been carrying.

First he placed twelve maps onto Casey’s desk, showing the locations of the eleven current Lodepillars. One being a map showing roughly where in each realm they were, and the others giving details of the surroundings. Plague’s came with an underscored warning about when to definitely not use its Lodepillar, and Water’s with a caution about preparing the appropriate wards outside of the scheduled times an expedition passed by. The Ice map had a note in one corner, possibly a last-minute addition, about certain days of the year not being recommended.

Farsec then took out pyramid that was just tall enough to reach his knee when set on the ground. It was made of a pitted stone that had lines and curls carved into it, some deep, some shallow, while still easily distinguishable from the natural pits.
“Haven’t figured out how to get it to work with wood, so this one’s made of pumice.” The Skydancer remarked.

Lastly, he handed Casey a carved stone that could be held easily, that tapered to a point at one end.
“Sounds like you got the gist of things from Qualia. Hold the Gate-Rune and focus on your destination, naming might help, and poof.” Farsec gave the top of the pyramid a tap. “Managed to get a quick-set-up Lodepillar working. Stick it where you like and draw a circle around it with that Gate-Rune and done. Might not work right if you put it on a balloon or something. Haven’t gotten one to work on the Cloudsong yet.” He paused to look at the temporary Lodepillar thoughtfully. “Best if only the person who set it up uses it. It can be a little temperamental about unfamiliar magical signatures. And don’t try to use it if it’s been moved after setting it. What else was there…?”

The Skydancer checked the back of the maps for extra notes.
“Oh yes! Send the Rune back with the pyramid after twenty-eight uses, try not using it more than four times in a day, and let me know how it goes.”
“Twenty-eight?” Qualia was impressed. “Sounds like you’ve gotten rather far with this.” Farsec smiled.
“The next stage is figuring out how to get more than one long-term Lodepillar in a realm working.”

“You were talking about Fabula’s loom on the way, right?”
“Haven’t seen her do any weaving with it, but it sure looks like one. She makes notes every time one of the strands vibrates, and later tries to find out if anyone found any great artifacts, made a breakthrough in their research, or celebrated a hatching around then.”
“Interesting. I think I’ve heard you mention a xylophone?”
“Ranat had it with him during the board-games.”
Qualia thought back. “Most of the keys were some shade of pink.”
“Those that weren’t were probably the meteorite bits.”
“Where’d he find those?”
“Not hard to find someone tracking or predicting where they’ll land. Whether or not you actually get any depends on how many are running for the same spot.”
“But why a xylophone?”
Farsec shrugged. “He’s the type who likes the idea of locking his door with a tune.”

~~~

Fun fact: I picked four uses per day, as that's the maximum number of times the Gate-Runes were used during Qualia's trip around Sornieth.
“You know, I’m not your only cousin who’s been working on something.”
“We can tell Casey about them too, if you like.”

Two Arcane Skydancers approached Casey’s pavilion. Qualia nodded at the Wildclaw and Farsec resumed speaking. “And I take it you’re Casey. I’m Farsec, and I imagine the first thing you’ll want to hear about is the Gates-Runes.” Qualia took a step back to give Farsec some space as he unpacked some of the things he’d been carrying.

First he placed twelve maps onto Casey’s desk, showing the locations of the eleven current Lodepillars. One being a map showing roughly where in each realm they were, and the others giving details of the surroundings. Plague’s came with an underscored warning about when to definitely not use its Lodepillar, and Water’s with a caution about preparing the appropriate wards outside of the scheduled times an expedition passed by. The Ice map had a note in one corner, possibly a last-minute addition, about certain days of the year not being recommended.

Farsec then took out pyramid that was just tall enough to reach his knee when set on the ground. It was made of a pitted stone that had lines and curls carved into it, some deep, some shallow, while still easily distinguishable from the natural pits.
“Haven’t figured out how to get it to work with wood, so this one’s made of pumice.” The Skydancer remarked.

Lastly, he handed Casey a carved stone that could be held easily, that tapered to a point at one end.
“Sounds like you got the gist of things from Qualia. Hold the Gate-Rune and focus on your destination, naming might help, and poof.” Farsec gave the top of the pyramid a tap. “Managed to get a quick-set-up Lodepillar working. Stick it where you like and draw a circle around it with that Gate-Rune and done. Might not work right if you put it on a balloon or something. Haven’t gotten one to work on the Cloudsong yet.” He paused to look at the temporary Lodepillar thoughtfully. “Best if only the person who set it up uses it. It can be a little temperamental about unfamiliar magical signatures. And don’t try to use it if it’s been moved after setting it. What else was there…?”

The Skydancer checked the back of the maps for extra notes.
“Oh yes! Send the Rune back with the pyramid after twenty-eight uses, try not using it more than four times in a day, and let me know how it goes.”
“Twenty-eight?” Qualia was impressed. “Sounds like you’ve gotten rather far with this.” Farsec smiled.
“The next stage is figuring out how to get more than one long-term Lodepillar in a realm working.”

“You were talking about Fabula’s loom on the way, right?”
“Haven’t seen her do any weaving with it, but it sure looks like one. She makes notes every time one of the strands vibrates, and later tries to find out if anyone found any great artifacts, made a breakthrough in their research, or celebrated a hatching around then.”
“Interesting. I think I’ve heard you mention a xylophone?”
“Ranat had it with him during the board-games.”
Qualia thought back. “Most of the keys were some shade of pink.”
“Those that weren’t were probably the meteorite bits.”
“Where’d he find those?”
“Not hard to find someone tracking or predicting where they’ll land. Whether or not you actually get any depends on how many are running for the same spot.”
“But why a xylophone?”
Farsec shrugged. “He’s the type who likes the idea of locking his door with a tune.”

~~~

Fun fact: I picked four uses per day, as that's the maximum number of times the Gate-Runes were used during Qualia's trip around Sornieth.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@RadientAngel

The rumble of the crowd tickled Casey's ears; its droning music keeping her company as she worked on her notes. Her eyes parted from her journal just long enough to look up at the sea of dragons and catch some of their their ebb and flow through the fair grounds. The distraction past and she returned her attention to her study, where it would stay until she heard the shuffling of paws nearby. Of course, she looked up again and right at the threshold of her booth stood a crystalline Pearlcatcher. His gaze was initially fixed on the sign, but soon dropped to her.

She welcomed him with a smile and as she would normally, sat and listened to everything he had to say. Casey had to admit, his story was fascinating and a hint familiar, though she could not understand how. When he mentioned Eypharia she began to suspect that his unique abilities could be attributed to a subspecies. In fact, she was certain of this when the other Pearlcatcher arrived. "You both use shadows? That's incredible. By chance are you members of a subspecies?" she asked, hoping her blunt question wasn't too forward.

----

Hey there =) Beautiful dragons! Love the Runecatcher Subspecies, do these two fall under the Mooncatchers variant? Eypharia could certainly do some damage with that Psychic darkness manipulation of hers. Have they realized they are subspecies yet?
@RadientAngel
@RadientAngel

The rumble of the crowd tickled Casey's ears; its droning music keeping her company as she worked on her notes. Her eyes parted from her journal just long enough to look up at the sea of dragons and catch some of their their ebb and flow through the fair grounds. The distraction past and she returned her attention to her study, where it would stay until she heard the shuffling of paws nearby. Of course, she looked up again and right at the threshold of her booth stood a crystalline Pearlcatcher. His gaze was initially fixed on the sign, but soon dropped to her.

She welcomed him with a smile and as she would normally, sat and listened to everything he had to say. Casey had to admit, his story was fascinating and a hint familiar, though she could not understand how. When he mentioned Eypharia she began to suspect that his unique abilities could be attributed to a subspecies. In fact, she was certain of this when the other Pearlcatcher arrived. "You both use shadows? That's incredible. By chance are you members of a subspecies?" she asked, hoping her blunt question wasn't too forward.

----

Hey there =) Beautiful dragons! Love the Runecatcher Subspecies, do these two fall under the Mooncatchers variant? Eypharia could certainly do some damage with that Psychic darkness manipulation of hers. Have they realized they are subspecies yet?
@RadientAngel
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight No problem! I had a bad night myself, no judgement here. They are beauties, aren't they? :)
@Azurenight No problem! I had a bad night myself, no judgement here. They are beauties, aren't they? :)
@Azurenight Took this opportunity to expand upon my arcane rep's lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7819223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78193/7819223_350.png[/img] [/url] Obsidian had always been obsessed with history and archives. Born in an arcane clan, she followed in her mother's footsteps, watching her work, and doing what she could to help, eventually becoming her apprentice. With a brilliant mind and a solid memory, she excelled at her duties, hoping to one day carry on the torch once her mother retired from her role. But alas, while still in her prime, her mother was revoked of her role, deemed as unfit by a new council, and was replaced with a cold and obsessive dragon. If Obsidian ever slipped up, the new Archivist berated her without restraint, and forced her to fix it until it was absolute perfection. She plead for a change in roles, attempting to file complaints against her new guide, but they fell on deaf ears. Soon after, however, her mother was exhalted to the Archanist, gone before she could say her goodbyes, never to be seen again. The Archivist was sure to remind her of what a mistake she was, to be the daughter of an unwanted dragon. On one particular weary night, she overheard her mentor speaking to a council member, requesting a new apprentice, and for them to get rid of her. Fearing they would listen, Obsidian gathered her belongings, before abandoning her clan. She headed nowhere, just anywhere away, and got hopelessly lost. She was in shadow territory by the time she had stopped running, and made the misfortune of running into a dangerous group of dragons. They forcefully dragged her into their clan, the Saiikotic Brigade, to have their leader decide what to do with their prey. She was lucky they were in need of an archivist. Once a prisoner, overtime Obsidian became a part of the clan, no longer worried that the bloodstained pearlcatcher might tear open her throat. Despite the blood and bones that littered the perimeter, she was one of them now, loyal and loved.
@Azurenight

Took this opportunity to expand upon my arcane rep's lore.

7819223_350.png

Obsidian had always been obsessed with history and archives. Born in an arcane clan, she followed in her mother's footsteps, watching her work, and doing what she could to help, eventually becoming her apprentice. With a brilliant mind and a solid memory, she excelled at her duties, hoping to one day carry on the torch once her mother retired from her role. But alas, while still in her prime, her mother was revoked of her role, deemed as unfit by a new council, and was replaced with a cold and obsessive dragon. If Obsidian ever slipped up, the new Archivist berated her without restraint, and forced her to fix it until it was absolute perfection. She plead for a change in roles, attempting to file complaints against her new guide, but they fell on deaf ears. Soon after, however, her mother was exhalted to the Archanist, gone before she could say her goodbyes, never to be seen again. The Archivist was sure to remind her of what a mistake she was, to be the daughter of an unwanted dragon.

On one particular weary night, she overheard her mentor speaking to a council member, requesting a new apprentice, and for them to get rid of her. Fearing they would listen, Obsidian gathered her belongings, before abandoning her clan. She headed nowhere, just anywhere away, and got hopelessly lost.

She was in shadow territory by the time she had stopped running, and made the misfortune of running into a dangerous group of dragons. They forcefully dragged her into their clan, the Saiikotic Brigade, to have their leader decide what to do with their prey.

She was lucky they were in need of an archivist.

Once a prisoner, overtime Obsidian became a part of the clan, no longer worried that the bloodstained pearlcatcher might tear open her throat. Despite the blood and bones that littered the perimeter, she was one of them now, loyal and loved.
945526bfb17d6463a29418158e5bfa1885b1ecb7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7