Ohh pinglist me please!
Ohh pinglist me please!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
Add me to that pinglist, please!
Add me to that pinglist, please!
733EAYl.png
Hi everyone! I just got out of class, I'll add everyone who requested to be added to pinglist to the pinglist and reply to everything when I get home c:
Hi everyone! I just got out of class, I'll add everyone who requested to be added to pinglist to the pinglist and reply to everything when I get home c:
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
please add me to the pinglist!! these are beautiful!
please add me to the pinglist!! these are beautiful!
please add me to the ping list! also remember the black felt coloring sheets and the black sheets that change color with a magic pen c:
please add me to the ping list! also remember the black felt coloring sheets and the black sheets that change color with a magic pen c:
These are ridiculously cute! I'd love to be added to the pinglist! They don't really fit my lair, but I don't care c:
These are ridiculously cute! I'd love to be added to the pinglist! They don't really fit my lair, but I don't care c:
vj20zMo.jpg
@SpicyTunaRoll @hyung @bratty @TimelessTheory @thesoulpvnk @Vardia @Ravenger2 (for hatchlings) @Madrigalism @LostWhisperer

You’ve all been added to the pinglist c: I’m going to spend the day reworking some lore, and finishing out some variants.

Also, LostWhisperer, breeders are gladly welcome if you’d like to breed them! I’m going to work on some graphics this weekend to add to hatchling bios, and finish up the sales thread. Currently I have one nest of Pen and Pencil going, and if I can afford it I’m going to get a nest of Chalk soon.
@SpicyTunaRoll @hyung @bratty @TimelessTheory @thesoulpvnk @Vardia @Ravenger2 (for hatchlings) @Madrigalism @LostWhisperer

You’ve all been added to the pinglist c: I’m going to spend the day reworking some lore, and finishing out some variants.

Also, LostWhisperer, breeders are gladly welcome if you’d like to breed them! I’m going to work on some graphics this weekend to add to hatchling bios, and finish up the sales thread. Currently I have one nest of Pen and Pencil going, and if I can afford it I’m going to get a nest of Chalk soon.
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
I'd love to be on the pinglist as well!
I'd love to be on the pinglist as well!
ck2CMHK.gif
@squidspeaker

I love the idea behind these guys! I need these in my life!
Please add me to the pinglist! :D
@squidspeaker

I love the idea behind these guys! I need these in my life!
Please add me to the pinglist! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10