Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ic?] chimmy's scatter scream sesh
[size=2][b]so[/b] im finally gonna scatter my custom progen (since i regret her colours now), and since lots of people are doing it, i thought it might be fun to do a scatter thread of my own! that [i]is[/i]... if people want to watch this? im kind of broke to be honest and ill probably only be able to do scatters like once in a while, when i save up enough money. i think i'll be going til i get a double or... maybe even a triple!? i dunno. or even an xyz that looks nice. so uh... :,D here she is! i guess tell me if you wanna be put on a pinglist or something! if i get more than five people i suppose i shall begin straightaway. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12147891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121479/12147891_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [size=2][b]pinglist-[/b] @/tenworms @/BarelyBitter
so im finally gonna scatter my custom progen (since i regret her colours now), and since lots of people are doing it, i thought it might be fun to do a scatter thread of my own! that is... if people want to watch this? im kind of broke to be honest and ill probably only be able to do scatters like once in a while, when i save up enough money. i think i'll be going til i get a double or... maybe even a triple!? i dunno. or even an xyz that looks nice.

so uh... :,D here she is! i guess tell me if you wanna be put on a pinglist or something! if i get more than five people i suppose i shall begin straightaway.

12147891_350.png

pinglist-
@/tenworms @/BarelyBitter
i'd love to be on the pinglist!!!!! good luck!!!!!
i'd love to be on the pinglist!!!!! good luck!!!!!
@tenworms - thanku!! :D u have been added...
@tenworms - thanku!! :D u have been added...
Ooh I'll take a ping! I actually love her current colors though, especially since she's Wind flight. They match so well, and shimmer even gives her some orange that's even more Wind aesthetic!
Ooh I'll take a ping! I actually love her current colors though, especially since she's Wind flight. They match so well, and shimmer even gives her some orange that's even more Wind aesthetic!
@BarelyBitter - hey friend, thank you so much :,3c i have added you! i do think shes cute now, but i dont like her colours as much. ;w;

but, she is fire flight actually... hehe~
@BarelyBitter - hey friend, thank you so much :,3c i have added you! i do think shes cute now, but i dont like her colours as much. ;w;

but, she is fire flight actually... hehe~
bwump
bwump
bwumpie
bwumpie