Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Let a clan judge your dragon!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@SpicyTunaRoll oh that was so sweet!!!

I hope you dont mind, but i might send in more dragons-- its really nice to write about my dragons and your writing about yours is absolutely amazing
@SpicyTunaRoll oh that was so sweet!!!

I hope you dont mind, but i might send in more dragons-- its really nice to write about my dragons and your writing about yours is absolutely amazing
@SpicyTunaRoll (evil would be preferred) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43599223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435993/43599223_350.png[/img] [/url] [center] Baccara growled, shivering as she walked through the chilling clouds and snow. She had recently been exiled from her clan and was not allowed near the dragons that were once her friends ever again as long as the Leader was alive. And for what? Trying to take over the clan by nearly ending Ranoma’s life and replacing her as the leader? It’s not really a reason to banish someone, right? As soon as she smelled food, she began to ran towards the cave until she saw the other... Imperials? Statues? She wasn’t too sure. “Hey,” She called out to the possible statues. “are you still alive?”[/center]
@SpicyTunaRoll

(evil would be preferred)

43599223_350.png
Baccara growled, shivering as she walked through the chilling clouds and snow. She had recently been exiled from her clan and was not allowed near the dragons that were once her friends ever again as long as the Leader was alive. And for what? Trying to take over the clan by nearly ending Ranoma’s life and replacing her as the leader? It’s not really a reason to banish someone, right?
As soon as she smelled food, she began to ran towards the cave until she saw the other... Imperials? Statues? She wasn’t too sure. “Hey,” She called out to the possible statues. “are you still alive?”
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
@SpicyTunaRoll (Surprise me!) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38592270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385923/38592270_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=orangered][b]"Snello? Snaggy need snelter frum de snorm snlease!"[/b] Snaggy the Scraggy says loudly, tapping politely on the base of one of the dais. She can't reach any higher. She shivers, drawing the loose folds of skin that litter her mid section and back legs up to her neck for warmth. Her large oval eyes are wide and curious, trying to glimpse any movement beyond the darkness of the opening. [b]"Snaggy snisitin snends but den snowstorm snappened on snay snome!"[/b] she explains, trundling closer to the entrance as the storm begins to pick up more. Her accent, courtesy of her speech impediment, is rather thick. She can only hope someone will understand her predicament.
@SpicyTunaRoll (Surprise me!)

38592270_350.png

"Snello? Snaggy need snelter frum de snorm snlease!" Snaggy the Scraggy says loudly, tapping politely on the base of one of the dais. She can't reach any higher. She shivers, drawing the loose folds of skin that litter her mid section and back legs up to her neck for warmth. Her large oval eyes are wide and curious, trying to glimpse any movement beyond the darkness of the opening.

"Snaggy snisitin snends but den snowstorm snappened on snay snome!" she explains, trundling closer to the entrance as the storm begins to pick up more. Her accent, courtesy of her speech impediment, is rather thick. She can only hope someone will understand her predicament.
@SpicyTunaRoll [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30975386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309754/30975386_350.png[/img] [/url] Schiaparelli squinted, trying to make out a shape- any shape- through the thick snowfall. Tab rubbed against their side, her fur fluffing up in a vague attempt to protect the Fae. They absently leaned into her, wrapping their tail around her body. They muttered a quick heat spell under their breath, but they knew it wouldn't last long. When they made out the lanterns, Ell eagerly began to move towards them. Surely whatever dragon or clan lived there would be willing to give a traveller shelter in these conditions? As they reached the large Imperials (or were they Imperials?) near the entry, they made a slight bowing motion to each of them. Politeness never hurt anybody, after all. Then, they called out. "Any chance you'd be willing to take a guest and a cat for the night?" <As for the clan- surprise me! This is a really neat idea!>
@SpicyTunaRoll

30975386_350.png

Schiaparelli squinted, trying to make out a shape- any shape- through the thick snowfall. Tab rubbed against their side, her fur fluffing up in a vague attempt to protect the Fae. They absently leaned into her, wrapping their tail around her body. They muttered a quick heat spell under their breath, but they knew it wouldn't last long.

When they made out the lanterns, Ell eagerly began to move towards them. Surely whatever dragon or clan lived there would be willing to give a traveller shelter in these conditions? As they reached the large Imperials (or were they Imperials?) near the entry, they made a slight bowing motion to each of them. Politeness never hurt anybody, after all. Then, they called out. "Any chance you'd be willing to take a guest and a cat for the night?"

<As for the clan- surprise me! This is a really neat idea!>
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@SpicyTunaRoll This is really fun~

Apocryphon eyes the two sickened, rotting dragons in front of him. Impressive. It isn't every day that he sees dragons of that condition who can function normally. The Black Widow cult has two, Rosemary and Sanguiphile, who are reawakened corpses, but still. This is very interesting.

Clearly, Pestilence and her fellow Followers are not so right in the head, but the Wildclaw doesn't mind so much. It comes with the territory, after all. At least they are coherent enough to hold a conversation with him.

An alliance could be beneficial. Apocryphon doesn't think Noctyx will mind being in a mutually helpful relationship with another powerful group. Besides, it's not like their goals will end up clashing- Noctyx just wants revenge, and to be revered. It's not like she wants to rule the world or do anything as big as Pestilence (or Apocalypse) wants to.

"That's interesting," Apocryphon muses. Yes, he's definitely impressed. How can one create such a disease? It doesn't seem like purely magic, yet the only way the Wildclaw can think of to create a sickness like this is just all dark magic. This is something deserving of respect. "Very impressive. I've never seen anything like this before."

This isn't the most outlandish goal he's seen before, not the most crazy, certainly not impossible. This could happen, and Apocryphon knows that if he decides to lend Noctyx's power to them, it will make them more dangerous. Chaos magic is not something to be messed with.

(Certainly, their disease is not something to be messed with, too. Apocryphon may find it interesting, but he is definitely not one to get his claws dirty if he doesn't have to.)

How very Plague-like of them, he thinks. What harm could it do to join forces with them? Why not? After all, he is certain that if they do actually get to the point that they can spread their disease across Sornieth, he can keep himself safe, and so can Noctyx. And they're very strong and seem quite devoted to their goal.

"This is perhaps the most interesting group I've met in my travels..." Apocryphon decides. "I think an alliance is a good idea, as I don't believe our goals will end up colliding. My goddess, Noctyx, simply wants to be revered and respected, for she has been forgotten for centuries. I will bring this information back to her, and perhaps I will come back or send a messenger. I can feel your power, and it's very impressive." His eyes glitter with cold approval. "Do you feel that it is a good idea to proceed with this?"
@SpicyTunaRoll This is really fun~

Apocryphon eyes the two sickened, rotting dragons in front of him. Impressive. It isn't every day that he sees dragons of that condition who can function normally. The Black Widow cult has two, Rosemary and Sanguiphile, who are reawakened corpses, but still. This is very interesting.

Clearly, Pestilence and her fellow Followers are not so right in the head, but the Wildclaw doesn't mind so much. It comes with the territory, after all. At least they are coherent enough to hold a conversation with him.

An alliance could be beneficial. Apocryphon doesn't think Noctyx will mind being in a mutually helpful relationship with another powerful group. Besides, it's not like their goals will end up clashing- Noctyx just wants revenge, and to be revered. It's not like she wants to rule the world or do anything as big as Pestilence (or Apocalypse) wants to.

"That's interesting," Apocryphon muses. Yes, he's definitely impressed. How can one create such a disease? It doesn't seem like purely magic, yet the only way the Wildclaw can think of to create a sickness like this is just all dark magic. This is something deserving of respect. "Very impressive. I've never seen anything like this before."

This isn't the most outlandish goal he's seen before, not the most crazy, certainly not impossible. This could happen, and Apocryphon knows that if he decides to lend Noctyx's power to them, it will make them more dangerous. Chaos magic is not something to be messed with.

(Certainly, their disease is not something to be messed with, too. Apocryphon may find it interesting, but he is definitely not one to get his claws dirty if he doesn't have to.)

How very Plague-like of them, he thinks. What harm could it do to join forces with them? Why not? After all, he is certain that if they do actually get to the point that they can spread their disease across Sornieth, he can keep himself safe, and so can Noctyx. And they're very strong and seem quite devoted to their goal.

"This is perhaps the most interesting group I've met in my travels..." Apocryphon decides. "I think an alliance is a good idea, as I don't believe our goals will end up colliding. My goddess, Noctyx, simply wants to be revered and respected, for she has been forgotten for centuries. I will bring this information back to her, and perhaps I will come back or send a messenger. I can feel your power, and it's very impressive." His eyes glitter with cold approval. "Do you feel that it is a good idea to proceed with this?"
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@SpicyTunaRoll
Completely fine! It's great to see how things continued. ^^ I'll just add a snippet of my own.

Cryessa was stunned at the change in Spooky, and watched her see off the shadow-demons. Impressed. Cryessa silently did as she was told when Spooky turned her attention to her. Frills raised slightly in interest, the grey dragon watched her saviour preparing the warding flames.

“Thank you.” Cryessa responded, after Spooky explained. “I shall remember to keep some sage with me when I travel.” She slowly expanded her frills in a grateful smile, feeling certain now that, in spite of the demons appearing at the doorstep, it was safe here. While her plans for the moment were to move on when she was fit, and continue looking for a calling, a thought flitted through Cryessa's mind. Perhaps, some day, she would visit this clan again.
@SpicyTunaRoll
Completely fine! It's great to see how things continued. ^^ I'll just add a snippet of my own.

Cryessa was stunned at the change in Spooky, and watched her see off the shadow-demons. Impressed. Cryessa silently did as she was told when Spooky turned her attention to her. Frills raised slightly in interest, the grey dragon watched her saviour preparing the warding flames.

“Thank you.” Cryessa responded, after Spooky explained. “I shall remember to keep some sage with me when I travel.” She slowly expanded her frills in a grateful smile, feeling certain now that, in spite of the demons appearing at the doorstep, it was safe here. While her plans for the moment were to move on when she was fit, and continue looking for a calling, a thought flitted through Cryessa's mind. Perhaps, some day, she would visit this clan again.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@SpicyTunaRoll ((omg I didn't actually know you had a dragon named Redemption but I read their lore and I'm here for it!! You write very well!! If its ok with you I will make mention of this interaction with them in her bio.)) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/186624/18662322p.png[/img][/center] ------------------- The inside of the cave and the clan itself were very kind and loving she could tell. Even in her madness and unease, she could tell they were not judgmental and meant no harm to Jade. And for once in long time she resolved to try to stay grounded for them till the storm passed, but that was proving difficult. She heard the whispers in the shadows and had a strange feeling that there was more than meets the eye to this clan. However, she held steadfast, clutching the mug of mulled cider and trying to not succumb to the voice that whispered dangerous things in the back of her mind. She could hear a few dragons muttering about another clan that shred the cave and that apparently there were underground tunnels spread throughout. Jade felt a shiver crawl up her spine and when she looked to her right, she saw the bogsneak hatchling approach. The feeling she got was off and it made her tense a little. When the dragon spoke, she knew this feeling wasn't misplaced. The being referred to themself as "redemption" and Jade felt the irony in meeting a spirit by that name, in this place. The being spoke with wisdom and its voice though jarring, was still calming. The most unusual part that Jade felt was the hatchlings glowing eyes. Eyes that when they spoke to Jade, seemed to stare straight into her tortured soul. she studied the being and cracked a little smile when her wings were complimented. She muttered a nervous, but still poised "Thank you, little one." When the paw reached out and touched her, she flinched before a feeling of calm and sudden clarity washed over her. Jade sat there stunned and if dragon could cry, in that moment tears would have steamed down her face. Jade was overcome with emotion and memories that no longer made sense. Upon seeing the hatchling leave she whispered a quiet "Thank you... Redemption, Naga..."

@SpicyTunaRoll

((omg I didn't actually know you had a dragon named Redemption but I read their lore and I'm here for it!! You write very well!! If its ok with you I will make mention of this interaction with them in her bio.))
18662322p.png

The inside of the cave and the clan itself were very kind and loving she could tell. Even in her madness and unease, she could tell they were not judgmental and meant no harm to Jade. And for once in long time she resolved to try to stay grounded for them till the storm passed, but that was proving difficult. She heard the whispers in the shadows and had a strange feeling that there was more than meets the eye to this clan. However, she held steadfast, clutching the mug of mulled cider and trying to not succumb to the voice that whispered dangerous things in the back of her mind. She could hear a few dragons muttering about another clan that shred the cave and that apparently there were underground tunnels spread throughout.

Jade felt a shiver crawl up her spine and when she looked to her right, she saw the bogsneak hatchling approach. The feeling she got was off and it made her tense a little. When the dragon spoke, she knew this feeling wasn't misplaced. The being referred to themself as "redemption" and Jade felt the irony in meeting a spirit by that name, in this place. The being spoke with wisdom and its voice though jarring, was still calming. The most unusual part that Jade felt was the hatchlings glowing eyes. Eyes that when they spoke to Jade, seemed to stare straight into her tortured soul. she studied the being and cracked a little smile when her wings were complimented. She muttered a nervous, but still poised "Thank you, little one." When the paw reached out and touched her, she flinched before a feeling of calm and sudden clarity washed over her. Jade sat there stunned and if dragon could cry, in that moment tears would have steamed down her face. Jade was overcome with emotion and memories that no longer made sense. Upon seeing the hatchling leave she whispered a quiet "Thank you... Redemption, Naga..."
@Talteal

Aww, thank you. That really means a lot to me :') I would love that. Send as many as you like! I have plenty more dragons that I need to hash out, so that'll be perfect.
@Talteal

Aww, thank you. That really means a lot to me :') I would love that. Send as many as you like! I have plenty more dragons that I need to hash out, so that'll be perfect.
vj20zMo.jpg
@SpicyTunaRoll surprise me this time, too!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43623194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436232/43623194_350.png[/img] [/url] Oleander trotted gracefully through the snow, occasionally swaying her fluffy tail to get rid of the snow. She flattened her ears slightly when it started to snow.. Better find shelter soon. She caught scents of food from the distance, and followed it. Perfect, shelter! Or, perhaps? She peeked her head in. "Hello? Anyone there?"
@SpicyTunaRoll surprise me this time, too!)

43623194_350.png

Oleander trotted gracefully through the snow, occasionally swaying her fluffy tail to get rid of the snow. She flattened her ears slightly when it started to snow.. Better find shelter soon.
She caught scents of food from the distance, and followed it. Perfect, shelter! Or, perhaps? She peeked her head in. "Hello? Anyone there?"
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@Cattafang (Sorry this took so long! I was out most of the day, so I wasn't able to get around to these.) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44126148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441262/44126148_350.png[/img] [/url] The imperials did not stir, perhaps ignoring the dragon at their doorstep. They didn't move tail nor claw. Maybe they were just statues after all... It was a few moments before something inside stirred. He was-- brilliant. The light of the lanterns glittered against his fur, making him even more bright and intense than the fires that burned within the globes. He grinned, revealing rather large fangs within his maw. The rest of his teeth appeared to have been sharped into deadly points. "Greetings," he tilted his head slightly in a polite bow. Sly green eyes flicked up to take in the imperial standing before him. "I suppose you'd like to come in, beautiful one." He pretended to think about it for a moment, tapping his chin as if in deep thought. Shrugging his shoulders, he chuckled a bit to himself and moved to the side. "I don't see any harm in it. Just stay any weapons you may have and follow me. My name is Strife, if you must know." They trotted along at a decent pace, the tundra obviously in a hurry to get somewhere. "You're just in time for something very special. I think you'll enjoy it!" The path they traveled down was long and winding, but at their speed, they made it to the bottom rather fast. Strife didn't even seem to be out of breath as he led Baccara ever further into the dark lair. The silence faded away and was replaced by the sound of dragons bickering and talking to each other. Strife led their guest into a large chamber. Normally, it was dark, but today was different. Torches lit the area, casting dancing shadows against the cavern walls. Dragons bustled back and forth, carrying dried flowers, bones, food and drinks. "A coronation," Strife explained. He was grinning in delight. "We gained a new Follower today. If you wish to watch, you are welcome. If not, we won't be upset." He led her over to a fire and allowed her to sit down. This way, if she didn't wish to watch the ceremony, she could simply turn her back and enjoy the meal that was being brought over. Strife sat down as well, facing the large pedestal that had been set up in the center of the room. The ceremony hadn't started just yet, but other dragons were settling down as well, awaiting the festivities. A rather large bogsneak was carving meat off an elk roasting over the central fire pit. It was distributed between the dragons, each getting a hearty serving. "Help yourself," Strife motioned to the plate placed next to her. He accepted a tray of vegetables instead. As they munched on their offering, Strife gazed at the imperial across the fire. "It's rather odd," he mumbled around a piece of carrot. "Your colors deceive the evil that rests inside of you... I can feel the darkness in the depths of your soul. Not saying pink dragons can't be evil!" he chuckled disarmingly. "I think it's a rather good advantage! Lull your enemies into a false sense of security. We could always use more dragons like you!" He winked, showing his approval. He took a few more bites and turned his scrutiny to her outfit. "I love that armor... I need something intimidating and spiky like that. Tundras aren't necessarily seen as something scary." He chuckled and plucked at his fur, sneering for a moment. How he would love to be another species... Being a big imposing imperial such as Baccara would have been wonderful. "Ah, it's starting..." he whispered. With that, he fell silent and was drawn into the crowning of a new Follower...[/center]
@Cattafang
(Sorry this took so long! I was out most of the day, so I wasn't able to get around to these.)

44126148_350.png

The imperials did not stir, perhaps ignoring the dragon at their doorstep. They didn't move tail nor claw. Maybe they were just statues after all... It was a few moments before something inside stirred.
He was-- brilliant. The light of the lanterns glittered against his fur, making him even more bright and intense than the fires that burned within the globes. He grinned, revealing rather large fangs within his maw. The rest of his teeth appeared to have been sharped into deadly points.
"Greetings," he tilted his head slightly in a polite bow. Sly green eyes flicked up to take in the imperial standing before him.
"I suppose you'd like to come in, beautiful one." He pretended to think about it for a moment, tapping his chin as if in deep thought. Shrugging his shoulders, he chuckled a bit to himself and moved to the side.
"I don't see any harm in it. Just stay any weapons you may have and follow me. My name is Strife, if you must know." They trotted along at a decent pace, the tundra obviously in a hurry to get somewhere.
"You're just in time for something very special. I think you'll enjoy it!" The path they traveled down was long and winding, but at their speed, they made it to the bottom rather fast. Strife didn't even seem to be out of breath as he led Baccara ever further into the dark lair.
The silence faded away and was replaced by the sound of dragons bickering and talking to each other. Strife led their guest into a large chamber. Normally, it was dark, but today was different. Torches lit the area, casting dancing shadows against the cavern walls. Dragons bustled back and forth, carrying dried flowers, bones, food and drinks.
"A coronation," Strife explained. He was grinning in delight.
"We gained a new Follower today. If you wish to watch, you are welcome. If not, we won't be upset." He led her over to a fire and allowed her to sit down. This way, if she didn't wish to watch the ceremony, she could simply turn her back and enjoy the meal that was being brought over. Strife sat down as well, facing the large pedestal that had been set up in the center of the room.
The ceremony hadn't started just yet, but other dragons were settling down as well, awaiting the festivities. A rather large bogsneak was carving meat off an elk roasting over the central fire pit. It was distributed between the dragons, each getting a hearty serving.
"Help yourself," Strife motioned to the plate placed next to her. He accepted a tray of vegetables instead.
As they munched on their offering, Strife gazed at the imperial across the fire.
"It's rather odd," he mumbled around a piece of carrot.
"Your colors deceive the evil that rests inside of you... I can feel the darkness in the depths of your soul. Not saying pink dragons can't be evil!" he chuckled disarmingly.
"I think it's a rather good advantage! Lull your enemies into a false sense of security. We could always use more dragons like you!" He winked, showing his approval. He took a few more bites and turned his scrutiny to her outfit.
"I love that armor... I need something intimidating and spiky like that. Tundras aren't necessarily seen as something scary." He chuckled and plucked at his fur, sneering for a moment. How he would love to be another species... Being a big imposing imperial such as Baccara would have been wonderful.
"Ah, it's starting..." he whispered. With that, he fell silent and was drawn into the crowning of a new Follower...
vj20zMo.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17