Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet Angel, an Emperor!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9290770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92908/9290770_350.png[/img] [/url] A pale coatl wanders close, looking excited at the prospect of meeting an imperial. She asks"Ooh, do you think she would mind me making a sketch? I've never seen an imperial before?" as she pulls out a well-worn folio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24400089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244001/24400089_350.png[/img] [/url] From behind her, a large battle-scarred snapper comes up. "Gemma! Keep your distance, that imperial could be dangerous!" Gemma turns to look at her protector "Nonsense Canarth! It is just a baby! I can't imagine she would pose any danger. I intend to go see her, whether you like it or not." Canarth let out a rumbling sigh in reply, knowing better than to continue to fight her over this.

9290770_350.png

A pale coatl wanders close, looking excited at the prospect of meeting an imperial. She asks"Ooh, do you think she would mind me making a sketch? I've never seen an imperial before?" as she pulls out a well-worn folio.

24400089_350.png

From behind her, a large battle-scarred snapper comes up. "Gemma! Keep your distance, that imperial could be dangerous!"

Gemma turns to look at her protector "Nonsense Canarth! It is just a baby! I can't imagine she would pose any danger. I intend to go see her, whether you like it or not."

Canarth let out a rumbling sigh in reply, knowing better than to continue to fight her over this.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@LilyCatcher

"Yes," Miren answered. "Quite a number of dragons in the Clan like her, but...There are still some complications, you see, as not all dragons in my Clan took nicely to having an Emperor around."

Miren smiled a little. "But I'm happy that Angel can get another chance at living, you know...Living with us and living just like a normal hatchling. Many baby Emperors don't get to do so..."

Miren recalled how some Healers from other Clans told her stories of how they had seen baby Emperors before, but those babies were either cast out from their Clan or were put to...a better fate than exile.
@LilyCatcher

"Yes," Miren answered. "Quite a number of dragons in the Clan like her, but...There are still some complications, you see, as not all dragons in my Clan took nicely to having an Emperor around."

Miren smiled a little. "But I'm happy that Angel can get another chance at living, you know...Living with us and living just like a normal hatchling. Many baby Emperors don't get to do so..."

Miren recalled how some Healers from other Clans told her stories of how they had seen baby Emperors before, but those babies were either cast out from their Clan or were put to...a better fate than exile.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36166437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361665/36166437_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Pap pap pap pap[/i] The quick steps of a dancing Wildclaw echoed out as the young dragoness sang her heart out. Being a traveling musician this is is natural for her even if this makes other dragons stop and stare at her like she's insane. [i][b]"LOVE IS NOT A VICTORY MAAAAAAARCH!"[/b][/i] She was so caught up in her moment that she didn't even notice that she attracted the attention of an unexpected audience. Blushing in embarrassment the Wildclaw quickly composed herself and leaned down to observe the baby Emperor. [i][b]"Well hello there!"[/b][/i]

36166437_350.png

Pap pap pap pap The quick steps of a dancing Wildclaw echoed out as the young dragoness sang her heart out. Being a traveling musician this is is natural for her even if this makes other dragons stop and stare at her like she's insane. "LOVE IS NOT A VICTORY MAAAAAAARCH!" She was so caught up in her moment that she didn't even notice that she attracted the attention of an unexpected audience. Blushing in embarrassment the Wildclaw quickly composed herself and leaned down to observe the baby Emperor. "Well hello there!"
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@Stormfoot

"Oh, I see!" Miren said in response to Oblivion's introduction. To fill in the silence, she asked Oblivion and Illumination, "Well, what brings you to the Ashfall Wastes? Are you guys here to visit some friends? Or just exploring?"

Angel took the rock offered by Crypt, all three heads leaning in to examine it cautiously. After a while, she put the rock around the middle head. Angel went forward again, looking at the stack of rocks but knowing she should not touch it in case it toppled.
@Stormfoot

"Oh, I see!" Miren said in response to Oblivion's introduction. To fill in the silence, she asked Oblivion and Illumination, "Well, what brings you to the Ashfall Wastes? Are you guys here to visit some friends? Or just exploring?"

Angel took the rock offered by Crypt, all three heads leaning in to examine it cautiously. After a while, she put the rock around the middle head. Angel went forward again, looking at the stack of rocks but knowing she should not touch it in case it toppled.
@MangoLlama

"Hello to you both!" Miren answered cheerily. "Don't worry, quite a few dragons are surprised and shocked upon seeing Angel for the first time." Addressing Larimar's question, she said, "Yep! You both seem a bit weary, so this may be a good place to rest for a while."

Angel walked forward, all three heads leaning in to look at what LadySparklefloof was going to offer them. She took the treat in her claws and managed to split it into three rather equal pieces for each head.
@MangoLlama

"Hello to you both!" Miren answered cheerily. "Don't worry, quite a few dragons are surprised and shocked upon seeing Angel for the first time." Addressing Larimar's question, she said, "Yep! You both seem a bit weary, so this may be a good place to rest for a while."

Angel walked forward, all three heads leaning in to look at what LadySparklefloof was going to offer them. She took the treat in her claws and managed to split it into three rather equal pieces for each head.
@Nontan

Angel immediately decided she liked this pretty pink Pearlcatcher. Even her pearl was shiny. Angel wanted to touch it, but as her guardian, Miren, taught her, she should not touch things without permission.

Looking past Chibiusa, Angel saw a rather petrified looking Nocturne. Angel was confused. What was this Nocturne afraid of? She looked around, but found no one other than these two newcomers and her guardian. Then she looked at herself. No way, she wasn't scary!

Seeing Hotaru's expression, Miren moved forward such that she blocked Hotaru's view of Angel. She asked Hotaru in a concerned voice, "Are you okay, dear?"
@Nontan

Angel immediately decided she liked this pretty pink Pearlcatcher. Even her pearl was shiny. Angel wanted to touch it, but as her guardian, Miren, taught her, she should not touch things without permission.

Looking past Chibiusa, Angel saw a rather petrified looking Nocturne. Angel was confused. What was this Nocturne afraid of? She looked around, but found no one other than these two newcomers and her guardian. Then she looked at herself. No way, she wasn't scary!

Seeing Hotaru's expression, Miren moved forward such that she blocked Hotaru's view of Angel. She asked Hotaru in a concerned voice, "Are you okay, dear?"
@DebbieStellar

Miren watched contentedly as Angel looked curiously at the Tundra. At last, a dragon who was extremely happy to meet a baby Emperor.

"They are wonderful as babies, aren't they?" Miren laughed. "I'm really glad to have found Angel. However, the question remains as to what will happen once she grows up..."

Angel seemed to notice a glitter of gold and found the Tundra's telescope. As she watched, the pink runes seemed to glow a bit brighter.

"Ooh," the Emperor whispered in fascination.
@DebbieStellar

Miren watched contentedly as Angel looked curiously at the Tundra. At last, a dragon who was extremely happy to meet a baby Emperor.

"They are wonderful as babies, aren't they?" Miren laughed. "I'm really glad to have found Angel. However, the question remains as to what will happen once she grows up..."

Angel seemed to notice a glitter of gold and found the Tundra's telescope. As she watched, the pink runes seemed to glow a bit brighter.

"Ooh," the Emperor whispered in fascination.
@Nectaris

"I don't think she minds," Miren replied, patting Angel's head. "But she might not be able to sit still for long!"

As if to confirm her statement, Angel walked forward and tilted her heads, looking curiously at Gemma's sketchbook. However, she seemed to find Canarth rather intriguing, maybe because there was only one Snapper in her home Clan and she did not get to see him often. She walked as close as she dared to Canarth and looked up at the tall Snapper.

"Don't worry, Canarth," Miren addressed the Snapper. "Angel is a harmless little thing. Why don't you try saying hello? I think she likes you."
@Nectaris

"I don't think she minds," Miren replied, patting Angel's head. "But she might not be able to sit still for long!"

As if to confirm her statement, Angel walked forward and tilted her heads, looking curiously at Gemma's sketchbook. However, she seemed to find Canarth rather intriguing, maybe because there was only one Snapper in her home Clan and she did not get to see him often. She walked as close as she dared to Canarth and looked up at the tall Snapper.

"Don't worry, Canarth," Miren addressed the Snapper. "Angel is a harmless little thing. Why don't you try saying hello? I think she likes you."
@TimeStandsStill

Angel was intrigued by the Wildclaw's actions. Was she singing or dancing? She liked the Wildclaw's voice. It was nice. As she was greeted by the Wildclaw, she raised an arm and waved.

"Ah, she can't really talk yet, but she understands quite a bit of words," Miren hastened to explain why Angel was keeping quiet. "I think she likes your singing."
@TimeStandsStill

Angel was intrigued by the Wildclaw's actions. Was she singing or dancing? She liked the Wildclaw's voice. It was nice. As she was greeted by the Wildclaw, she raised an arm and waved.

"Ah, she can't really talk yet, but she understands quite a bit of words," Miren hastened to explain why Angel was keeping quiet. "I think she likes your singing."
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25264470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252645/25264470_350.png[/img] [/url] Lunah smiled as she bent down to get a better look at Angel. "An emperor, hmm? And a golden one at that!" She laughed gently; a soft, quiet sound that was not without warmth. "And you are Miren," she nodded at the pearlcatcher. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

25264470_350.png

Lunah smiled as she bent down to get a better look at Angel. "An emperor, hmm? And a golden one at that!" She laughed gently; a soft, quiet sound that was not without warmth. "And you are Miren," she nodded at the pearlcatcher. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14