Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ Let Carys annoy you (slow) ]
1 2 3 4
@RogueWolf5
Carys would stare up at the massive dragon in awe and slight wonder. How could a dragon get to that size?
"One moment please!" Carys would quickly start measuring the gigantic ridgeback.

"A lieutenant... Ideas... Ideas... Oh!" Carys would dissappear in a flash, coming back with a huge, fancily woven suit with shoulder pads. "This should do!"
@RogueWolf5
Carys would stare up at the massive dragon in awe and slight wonder. How could a dragon get to that size?
"One moment please!" Carys would quickly start measuring the gigantic ridgeback.

"A lieutenant... Ideas... Ideas... Oh!" Carys would dissappear in a flash, coming back with a huge, fancily woven suit with shoulder pads. "This should do!"
7qCl3Ny.png
@Keiene

The Fae snaps, dissappearing from the grip of the spiral.

Carys quickly hurried over to the strange spiral, looking stressed and tired from the amount of business today.
"Hello.. There!"
He would greet the spiral, unnerved slightly by their behavior. "Oh, uhm...Sure..." He trails off, still looking incredibly sleepy. A mossy cerdae bounces after the spiral, nudging him onwards as Carys would search through his stores. Carys would pull out a cloak and hat that both looked like they were flaming, though just an illusion. Carys would silently put the costume down. "Is... Is that it?" He would ask, glancing at the door as yet another customer came in.
@Keiene

The Fae snaps, dissappearing from the grip of the spiral.

Carys quickly hurried over to the strange spiral, looking stressed and tired from the amount of business today.
"Hello.. There!"
He would greet the spiral, unnerved slightly by their behavior. "Oh, uhm...Sure..." He trails off, still looking incredibly sleepy. A mossy cerdae bounces after the spiral, nudging him onwards as Carys would search through his stores. Carys would pull out a cloak and hat that both looked like they were flaming, though just an illusion. Carys would silently put the costume down. "Is... Is that it?" He would ask, glancing at the door as yet another customer came in.
7qCl3Ny.png
@liminalspace
"Ah!" Carys would say, not looking at all like he had noticed the clear hesitance in the voice of this newcomer. "I see! Follow me then, friend. I have quite the stock here! I'm sure I have a fire theme somewhere around here..." Carys would look slightly lost, rummaging through boxes of attire.
@liminalspace
"Ah!" Carys would say, not looking at all like he had noticed the clear hesitance in the voice of this newcomer. "I see! Follow me then, friend. I have quite the stock here! I'm sure I have a fire theme somewhere around here..." Carys would look slightly lost, rummaging through boxes of attire.
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot (THE NAME OF THE FAE I [i]CANT[/i] [i]BREATHE[/i]) Kotori stared at the scene. She did not expect the spiral to yell. And the fae's name seemed like it lasted an hour. She didn't know what just happened, but she was too afraid to ask or to try to understand. She just let out a nervous laughter. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16215674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162157/16215674p.png[/img] [/url] [b][color=#6b4812]"... Hahah... Heheh... Uh... You have a great assistant..."[/color][/b] She meant it. She was surprised that Adolph Blaine something something could tidy the shop within one snap of his claw. If she tried to ask her own fae assistant to do it, Nico would yell at her and leave the room instead. Ah... it must be nice to have ACTUAL help... She nodded in agreement as the Spiral was explaining the history of the dress. Fur ? For idol shows ? Sure ! That would be challenging, and would be a new look compared to the rest of the group's past outfits. She nodded. And nodded. And nodded again. But as the spiral kept speaking, she got distracted by her own internal thoughts and could only hear a mumble. [b][color=#6b4812]"... Uh- huh... M-hm... I see... ... ... Interesting... ... GAH-"[/color][/b] She came back to her senses. Spacing out is a bad habit of hers. But from what she heard, the fiery blue dress would be good. Actually, it would look fantastic on the ridgeback of the group. She pictured her in her head, and yes, that was the outfit she'll totally be wearing in the next live. [b][color=#6b4812]"You are very knowledgeable, sir ! As a student costume designer, your professional advice is very helpful !"[/color][/b] She smiled. [b][color=#6b4812]"We DO have a member in our group who'd pull this off wonderfully ! Would you have anything like what you said for a female ridgeback, by any chance ?"[/color][/b]
@AquaParrot
(THE NAME OF THE FAE I CANT BREATHE)

Kotori stared at the scene. She did not expect the spiral to yell. And the fae's name seemed like it lasted an hour. She didn't know what just happened, but she was too afraid to ask or to try to understand. She just let out a nervous laughter.

16215674p.png

"... Hahah... Heheh... Uh... You have a great assistant..."

She meant it. She was surprised that Adolph Blaine something something could tidy the shop within one snap of his claw. If she tried to ask her own fae assistant to do it, Nico would yell at her and leave the room instead. Ah... it must be nice to have ACTUAL help...

She nodded in agreement as the Spiral was explaining the history of the dress. Fur ? For idol shows ? Sure ! That would be challenging, and would be a new look compared to the rest of the group's past outfits.
She nodded. And nodded. And nodded again. But as the spiral kept speaking, she got distracted by her own internal thoughts and could only hear a mumble.

"... Uh- huh... M-hm... I see... ... ... Interesting... ... GAH-"

She came back to her senses. Spacing out is a bad habit of hers.
But from what she heard, the fiery blue dress would be good. Actually, it would look fantastic on the ridgeback of the group. She pictured her in her head, and yes, that was the outfit she'll totally be wearing in the next live.

"You are very knowledgeable, sir ! As a student costume designer, your professional advice is very helpful !" She smiled.

"We DO have a member in our group who'd pull this off
wonderfully ! Would you have anything like what you said for a female ridgeback, by any chance ?"
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@AquaParrot

Arwel holds up the suit to herself, trying to judge the size. "Oh, this looks perfect! I'm actually surprised, usually I have to have our clan's seamstress either custom-make clothing or majorly alter their biggest sizes to fit me." She thinks for a moment. "Maybe that's why that Snapper left this suit..."
@AquaParrot

Arwel holds up the suit to herself, trying to judge the size. "Oh, this looks perfect! I'm actually surprised, usually I have to have our clan's seamstress either custom-make clothing or majorly alter their biggest sizes to fit me." She thinks for a moment. "Maybe that's why that Snapper left this suit..."
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
@AquaParrot [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38592270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385923/38592270_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=orangered][i]Snaggy sits, bewildered by all of the pretty colours, her oval eyes huge and sparkling with the wonderment of childhood. It takes her a minute to notice the Spiral, but when she goes she gives him a big grin and her tail starts to wag. [b]"Snello! Snaggy sneed snostume fer snalloween snarty!"[/b] She rummages around in the multitude of skin folds that drap around her midsection, producing a cookie. [b]"Snaggy haf dis as snayment?"[/b] She can't speak very well considering her...condition, however she seems to be asking Carys if she can get a halloween costume for cookies.
@AquaParrot

38592270_350.png

Snaggy sits, bewildered by all of the pretty colours, her oval eyes huge and sparkling with the wonderment of childhood. It takes her a minute to notice the Spiral, but when she goes she gives him a big grin and her tail starts to wag.

"Snello! Snaggy sneed snostume fer snalloween snarty!"
She rummages around in the multitude of skin folds that drap around her midsection, producing a cookie.

"Snaggy haf dis as snayment?"
She can't speak very well considering her...condition, however she seems to be asking Carys if she can get a halloween costume for cookies.
@AquaParrot

With the Fae vanishing from his grip, he decided to coil around the other Spiral in lazy slowness, for giggles, while inspecting the garments.
"They are very flashy... Though somehow not exactly what I was looking for..." he looked at the door where another customer just entered.
"You should sleep sometime, my dear. I think I will come back when there is less activity around here." He patted the Tailor on the head with a wing, as he uncoiled and swooped up his new clothes. Slowly dancing towards the door and flitting out of it just before it closed.
@AquaParrot

With the Fae vanishing from his grip, he decided to coil around the other Spiral in lazy slowness, for giggles, while inspecting the garments.
"They are very flashy... Though somehow not exactly what I was looking for..." he looked at the door where another customer just entered.
"You should sleep sometime, my dear. I think I will come back when there is less activity around here." He patted the Tailor on the head with a wing, as he uncoiled and swooped up his new clothes. Slowly dancing towards the door and flitting out of it just before it closed.
FRT+9
she/her-pronouns

Dealings of Lore
Projects+Quests
Lore Dump

HQevuOP.png
@RogueWolf5
Carys would chuckle. "You could say there's a bit of magic involved in the making of our outfits!"

The fae looks away.

"Would you like a hat to go with your outfit? Feathers are the IN thing this month!"
@RogueWolf5
Carys would chuckle. "You could say there's a bit of magic involved in the making of our outfits!"

The fae looks away.

"Would you like a hat to go with your outfit? Feathers are the IN thing this month!"
7qCl3Ny.png
@Skydust
Carys would hesitate for a moment. He had never seen a tiny snapper like that before!

Overcome by the cuteness of this child, Carys would swoop down to their level. "What kind of costume, little friend?"
@Skydust
Carys would hesitate for a moment. He had never seen a tiny snapper like that before!

Overcome by the cuteness of this child, Carys would swoop down to their level. "What kind of costume, little friend?"
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

Tesanee frowned, swatting at the spiral and his measuring tape. "Quit it," she hissed, clearly irritated.

She shook her head. "No, no, no. Are you trying to make me look like a fool?" Her tail lashed. "A long dress would hinder my landings, while a short one would fly up with some of my moves."

She snorted, rolling her eyes. "Plus everybody does dresses. I need something more...unique." She met his eye. "Got that?"
@AquaParrot

Tesanee frowned, swatting at the spiral and his measuring tape. "Quit it," she hissed, clearly irritated.

She shook her head. "No, no, no. Are you trying to make me look like a fool?" Her tail lashed. "A long dress would hinder my landings, while a short one would fly up with some of my moves."

She snorted, rolling her eyes. "Plus everybody does dresses. I need something more...unique." She met his eye. "Got that?"
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4