Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | April 22 Birthday/Earth Day Masshatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I will be hatching 2 of each element, 21 Noc, and perhaps a few Bogsneaks if I decide on getting extra gems at the end. I will only be keeping 1-3 of them and the rest will be either sold, adopted, or auctioned. Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for the big day and what time would be best for you :D

Pinglist:
PlatinumDream
Ixia
Kikatzu
hat17
Demos (Gifted a lovely earth egg!)
Cassichu
Apfelobst
CheeseChatot
TheRobinsBerry
Twizz
Averil
TheOddDucky
Windstrike
SilverFoxDemon
Isegard
DeadBattery
Skydust
Drakenhart
Auraea
SterlingKat
Yftm
MeraHunt
BlackandTan
Cerion
Yay
dragonhorselover
Chocoli
Pereskaia
Mossfern
mrgbmommy
LucyZane (gifted 2 eggs!)
I will be hatching 2 of each element, 21 Noc, and perhaps a few Bogsneaks if I decide on getting extra gems at the end. I will only be keeping 1-3 of them and the rest will be either sold, adopted, or auctioned. Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for the big day and what time would be best for you :D

Pinglist:
PlatinumDream
Ixia
Kikatzu
hat17
Demos (Gifted a lovely earth egg!)
Cassichu
Apfelobst
CheeseChatot
TheRobinsBerry
Twizz
Averil
TheOddDucky
Windstrike
SilverFoxDemon
Isegard
DeadBattery
Skydust
Drakenhart
Auraea
SterlingKat
Yftm
MeraHunt
BlackandTan
Cerion
Yay
dragonhorselover
Chocoli
Pereskaia
Mossfern
mrgbmommy
LucyZane (gifted 2 eggs!)
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmZiuF1WgAAuQAS.jpg[/img] snipped masshatch pinglist [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KvbTEQYMXYyZVZCOnzAARDVVa7c1TMFGxDEbXJ0uo1g/edit#gid=1754317320]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center][br][br][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet[/color][/size][/size][br][br]
CmZiuF1WgAAuQAS.jpg
snipped masshatch pinglist

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh Oh, I'm definitely interested in being on the pinglist! Any time works for me personally, don't have a lot to do on Sunday ^-^
@Mokuroh Oh, I'm definitely interested in being on the pinglist! Any time works for me personally, don't have a lot to do on Sunday ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Mokuroh

I'd love to be on the pinglist! I'm fine with any time, it's your mass hatch so it should be done whenever its easiest for you. c:
@Mokuroh

I'd love to be on the pinglist! I'm fine with any time, it's your mass hatch so it should be done whenever its easiest for you. c:
@Mokuroh
Yes please add me to the pinglist! Whenever suits you best is the best for me too. :D
@Mokuroh
Yes please add me to the pinglist! Whenever suits you best is the best for me too. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Mokuroh

Smack me on that pinglist.
@Mokuroh

Smack me on that pinglist.
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Mokuroh

Please add me to the pinglist :)!
@Mokuroh

Please add me to the pinglist :)!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Mokuroh
I'd love a ping too, please!
@Mokuroh
I'd love a ping too, please!
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@mokuroh pinglist please!!
@mokuroh pinglist please!!
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
Day of pinglist please!
Day of pinglist please!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png