Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236
@3idolon

What would happen if someone bred a one of the subs?

I haven't, but it might someday...
@3idolon

What would happen if someone bred a one of the subs?

I haven't, but it might someday...
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@DarkSkyTheDemon Hi! Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. You mean if you create a Necromancer breeding pair to create offspring to sell? Or...?

@DarkSkyTheDemon Hi! Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. You mean if you create a Necromancer breeding pair to create offspring to sell? Or...?

@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

More of a breeding project ends up giving a hatchling that meets the requirements.
@3idolon

More of a breeding project ends up giving a hatchling that meets the requirements.
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@DarkSkyTheDemon

If you hatch a dragon that meets the subspecies requirements you can register it here. They don’t need to be born from Necromancer parents.
@DarkSkyTheDemon

If you hatch a dragon that meets the subspecies requirements you can register it here. They don’t need to be born from Necromancer parents.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@TheCell
Ok thank you!
@TheCell
Ok thank you!
@DarkSkyTheDemon, in fact, that would be awesome, the subspecies is always looking for new blood and new lines [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@DarkSkyTheDemon, in fact, that would be awesome, the subspecies is always looking for new blood and new lines
@
@
@3idolon
Ok, if I somehow succeed, I will inform you
@3idolon
Ok, if I somehow succeed, I will inform you
@3idolon noticed my ghoul isnt on the registry yet, and since she has lor enow figured Id go ahead an re-submit her for it. Heres Hemlock! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55520887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555209/55520887_350.png[/img] [/url]
@3idolon noticed my ghoul isnt on the registry yet, and since she has lor enow figured Id go ahead an re-submit her for it. Heres Hemlock!

55520887_350.png
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza @NeverNights Pardon our dust! The registry has outgrown the character bounds set for it by FR. What can we say? There's too many dang Necros out there. @TheCell and I are in the slow process of building a new one from the ground up and your lovely bebes will most definitely be included when we get it off the ground.

Also @/NeverNights welcome to the subspecies!
@CinamonPizza @NeverNights Pardon our dust! The registry has outgrown the character bounds set for it by FR. What can we say? There's too many dang Necros out there. @TheCell and I are in the slow process of building a new one from the ground up and your lovely bebes will most definitely be included when we get it off the ground.

Also @/NeverNights welcome to the subspecies!
@
@
Not sure if there are a lotta people here who care about ID #s but just thought in give a Lil shout out that the 56 millionth dragon is a Necromancer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56000000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560001/56000000_350.png[/img] [/url] So... go Necromancers! c: [size=1]@3idolon @thecell @mnkn10 @hexingisfun @lukas1997 @kava @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @sashafiredrake @knockoutbd @darkskythedemon @kmrikkari @balam @stduke @bara2684 @reotheleo @vengeful @foxghosts @essayofthoughts @horseleech @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @nightstreet @xxcalypsoxx @scorpiontail @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @blightwyrm @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @turboblaze @spore @probablyskeletor @nightstreet @shadowpiper @whyyesimnot @serron @roaringspector @dancingdemonz @astraldragons @tarantulove @karikumik @snowki @kinglycobra @spacecrows @envenom @protogenos @mephi @virulent @darkskythedemon @cosmicfalcon[/size] [i] ping at the recommendation of 3idolon :3[/i]
Not sure if there are a lotta people here who care about ID #s but just thought in give a Lil shout out that the 56 millionth dragon is a Necromancer!

56000000_350.png

So... go Necromancers! c:

@3idolon @thecell @mnkn10 @hexingisfun @lukas1997 @kava @shadari @moonseed @halua @agonist @minona @sashafiredrake @knockoutbd @darkskythedemon @kmrikkari @balam @stduke @bara2684 @reotheleo @vengeful @foxghosts @essayofthoughts @horseleech @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @nightstreet @xxcalypsoxx @scorpiontail @textbookhumor @felinaefatale @blightwyrm @necromancess @loyalstar @fouguri @turboblaze @spore @probablyskeletor @nightstreet @shadowpiper @whyyesimnot @serron @roaringspector @dancingdemonz @astraldragons @tarantulove @karikumik @snowki @kinglycobra @spacecrows @envenom @protogenos @mephi @virulent @darkskythedemon @cosmicfalcon

ping at the recommendation of 3idolon :3
Arcane-Network.png aaa LEpJMnn.pngca4nyRv.png
qhK4FYS.pngJvUa9ma.png
Mesq6uj.pngOP663nl.png
6JTiqfF.pngZTPpQYU.png
aaa 5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
4ogWlJU.png
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236