Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed, drawing!] Help Lisegathe Choose
1 2 3 4
Help Lisegathe Choose!!!

From time to time I will post a question, vote, scrying or outfit challenge and want you to answer truthfully. All questions will be related to FR, my lair and my hatchery. I will raffle out a prize after each question. The winner will be random. Feel free to sign up to help me in the future!

Question:

None atm.

Duration: XXX Xth, 00.00 FR time - XXX Xth, 01.00 FR time.

Prize:
A familiar from the coliseum, of your choosing, that is not a boss.
Meaning no coarsefur yeti, mantarune, pohip and the like.

DON'T PING ME!

Vote:
XXX
YYY
ZZZ
Help Lisegathe Choose!!!

From time to time I will post a question, vote, scrying or outfit challenge and want you to answer truthfully. All questions will be related to FR, my lair and my hatchery. I will raffle out a prize after each question. The winner will be random. Feel free to sign up to help me in the future!

Question:

None atm.

Duration: XXX Xth, 00.00 FR time - XXX Xth, 01.00 FR time.

Prize:
A familiar from the coliseum, of your choosing, that is not a boss.
Meaning no coarsefur yeti, mantarune, pohip and the like.

DON'T PING ME!

Vote:
XXX
YYY
ZZZ
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Current Standings:

1 Glimmer
2 Capsule
3 Spines

Current Participants:

SeaGodling alatefeline Siritys MiezMiez SenchaDrake DafishOmega Osprey72 Sairine Dracana Inukaya ShrikeKoel Self StarlitOblivion Cantertothewinds Darkrah Lynchly DragonTamer12 ArchnarQuibQuib Paladingineer IchiSato AliciaA

Current Standings:

1 Glimmer
2 Capsule
3 Spines

Current Participants:

SeaGodling alatefeline Siritys MiezMiez SenchaDrake DafishOmega Osprey72 Sairine Dracana Inukaya ShrikeKoel Self StarlitOblivion Cantertothewinds Darkrah Lynchly DragonTamer12 ArchnarQuibQuib Paladingineer IchiSato AliciaA

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[color=#344b0c][size=7][font=papyrus]Pinglist for Future Votes:[/font][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1964385][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/5c9b/f/2016/243/8/3/mrpl_by_cas_a_fras-dafzc8s.png[/img][/url][/color]
Pinglist for Future Votes:

mrpl_by_cas_a_fras-dafzc8s.png
[color=#344b0c][size=7][font=papyrus]Past Votes and Results:[/font][/size] Should Servine, mate of my custom progenitor, get glimmer, capsule or keep her spines tertiary? Vote result: Glimmer, but let her have some "cheaper" nests first. Prize winner: SeaGodling! Chosen coliseum familiar: Alstroemeria Fox. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29831479][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298315/29831479.png?mtime=WxUh3wAAUrE.png[/img][/url] [/color]
Past Votes and Results:

Should Servine, mate of my custom progenitor, get glimmer, capsule or keep her spines tertiary? Vote result: Glimmer, but let her have some "cheaper" nests first. Prize winner: SeaGodling! Chosen coliseum familiar: Alstroemeria Fox.

29831479.png?mtime=WxUh3wAAUrE.png

My Stuff

Notes and codes.

Colours: #57d278 - #344b0c
My Stuff

Notes and codes.

Colours: #57d278 - #344b0c
Open for Sign-Ups!

Open for Sign-Ups!

First vote is up!

This is a free raffle, where you help me choose the gene you like best on my dragon. See the top of this page for the vote! This raffle will close in 1 week, or earlier if one option is running too far ahead of the others ;) Thank you!

GENERAL (ALL) RAFFLES
@FusionKnight @Aquazap222 @kas62000 @Apolloares13 @DragonTamer12 @Naviri @Shishiru @nextname @SenchaDrake @SeaGodling @99redragons @MiezMiez @Ninielle @Cantertothewinds @BlossomRose @Dragontamer75 @Enkil @VivaFariy @Shadowangel @Jetta @smeen @JosephJoestar @paintm0nky @IchiSato @Sirimiri @blueleafthewolf @daenae @LuminaNova @Self @MidnightLupus @melodlily @Percifrax @Cyans @sinha27 @KCGallows @Zephyr23 @Exaltier @NikkiMae @KuraiKarasu @Monchii @Opal99 @Toranne @Kinaiii @Hiame @MOMOFSIX @GentleOceanWind @Touhou @Riverflower @StarlitOblivion @OcarinaRuler @Zally95 @AlexDeathWolf @Agareia @Moonpiebandit @lilbluecat @panopticon @Sairine @WickedLETTE @zaphyrae @Afterbrain @VoidDeluz @PlagueWriter @Azcazach @goferu @Ellapinky @ShadowFlamel @CzarnaDemolka @Somethinggetrekt @Dracana @Rosie1450 @AceWolfe @MaunaLoa @spacefaerie @SpiderQueen8 @RustyAce @dinosaur42

FREE RAFFLES
@dragonbano @Citara @marshy333 @Sylphiette @Lynchly @SenchaDrake @Siritys @Lisegathe @Orgetzu @luckygrace99 @VoxxVoleur @panopticon @NegCol @Faeyra @magpietellme @MissGoldenPixel @nsts @mrsnegcol @BianchaJo @Self @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @winterclaws89 @MagpieScholar @Omai @WickedLETTE @scorchfrost @Derpothegreat @Birddragon936 @Archenitesky @spacefaerie @DafishOmega @VVindstrom

First vote is up!

This is a free raffle, where you help me choose the gene you like best on my dragon. See the top of this page for the vote! This raffle will close in 1 week, or earlier if one option is running too far ahead of the others ;) Thank you!

GENERAL (ALL) RAFFLES
@FusionKnight @Aquazap222 @kas62000 @Apolloares13 @DragonTamer12 @Naviri @Shishiru @nextname @SenchaDrake @SeaGodling @99redragons @MiezMiez @Ninielle @Cantertothewinds @BlossomRose @Dragontamer75 @Enkil @VivaFariy @Shadowangel @Jetta @smeen @JosephJoestar @paintm0nky @IchiSato @Sirimiri @blueleafthewolf @daenae @LuminaNova @Self @MidnightLupus @melodlily @Percifrax @Cyans @sinha27 @KCGallows @Zephyr23 @Exaltier @NikkiMae @KuraiKarasu @Monchii @Opal99 @Toranne @Kinaiii @Hiame @MOMOFSIX @GentleOceanWind @Touhou @Riverflower @StarlitOblivion @OcarinaRuler @Zally95 @AlexDeathWolf @Agareia @Moonpiebandit @lilbluecat @panopticon @Sairine @WickedLETTE @zaphyrae @Afterbrain @VoidDeluz @PlagueWriter @Azcazach @goferu @Ellapinky @ShadowFlamel @CzarnaDemolka @Somethinggetrekt @Dracana @Rosie1450 @AceWolfe @MaunaLoa @spacefaerie @SpiderQueen8 @RustyAce @dinosaur42

FREE RAFFLES
@dragonbano @Citara @marshy333 @Sylphiette @Lynchly @SenchaDrake @Siritys @Lisegathe @Orgetzu @luckygrace99 @VoxxVoleur @panopticon @NegCol @Faeyra @magpietellme @MissGoldenPixel @nsts @mrsnegcol @BianchaJo @Self @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @winterclaws89 @MagpieScholar @Omai @WickedLETTE @scorchfrost @Derpothegreat @Birddragon936 @Archenitesky @spacefaerie @DafishOmega @VVindstrom

Since the mate has glimmer, I say go for the upgraded gene pool and do glimmer.
Since the mate has glimmer, I say go for the upgraded gene pool and do glimmer.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Agreed; glimmer it is.
Agreed; glimmer it is.
I like glimmer and it would be nice for breeding (I allso like filigree) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=7&gender=1&tert=135&tertgene=21&winggene=12&wings=34&auth=0043a9eb900e1366c0445bc858f5c7784b0fdc33&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I like glimmer and it would be nice for breeding

(I allso like filigree)
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=7&gender=1&tert=135&tertgene=21&winggene=12&wings=34&auth=0043a9eb900e1366c0445bc858f5c7784b0fdc33&dummyext=prev.png
B43QG5A.png
1 2 3 4