Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hellbender plushie: who would YOURS be?
1 2 3 4 5
Since a few people have posted that they think this is awesome, how about we make this one into a sort-of game as well? Share the dragon in your lair that you would most want to have turned into a cuddly toy in the real world! (Hellbender cuts in: [i]"Pff, dunno why anyone'd wanna plushie that WASN'T me, I'm clearly the best option out there! But sure, whatever, show us whichever lameo you'd pick over me."[/i]) Now I'm sure that we all want every single dragon we own to become a plushie, so in the interest of making this a challenge, limit it to [b]ONE![/b] Cruel, I know, but it's way more fun to see what you do when you have to be wicked limited ;) Maybe even explain why you chose the dragon you did! Is it because it's the one you think is the cutest? The one you've put the most effort into? Your dragonsona? Does it share your birthday? Is it simply your favorite just because? Let us know! Obviously you don't HAVE to do that, but if you want to tell us it'll be neat to hear! I think my own choice has been made pretty clear by the rest of this post, but if I were to take the newest members of my clan into account, Hellbender might actually have just barely lost to this guy right here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39642953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396430/39642953_350.png[/img] [/url] Tseng is my dragonsona that I came up with years before even using this site, back when it was just my sister playing and she kept bugging me to join up. I refused, but I liked playing around with the scrying workshop. As one does, I eventually wanted to come up with what I would most want to look like if I existed in the world of Sornieth, and this is the end result of that endeavor. I couldn't believe my luck when only a week ago I found a dragon for sale that had the exact colors and most of the genes I was looking for. So if Hellbender hadn't become so dear to my heart after all the characterization I'd been doing with him and I had Tseng earlier, Tseng might actually have won out! --------------------- Hey folks, some of y'all may know me as the instigator of the Hellbender thread, where my favorite bad boy freely insults any and all dragons who come his way. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37300787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373008/37300787_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center][center] [i]Sup, morons.[/i][/center] Well, I decided I loved him so much that I wanted him immortalized in soft, cuddly plushie form. And lo and behold... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SYXO4AY.jpg[/img][/center][center][i]What the heck is goin' on here, I feel fuzzy... [/i][/center] Now, let it be known, [b]I DID NOT MAKE THIS!!![/b] The genius who created him is Ktrenal, owner of Etsy shop CuddlesGalore, who can be found here: [url]https://www.etsy.com/shop/CuddlesGalore?ref=pr_shop_more[/url] Her craftsmanship is bloody amazing, and she worked hard with me to make sure that even with only his onsite image serving as a reference he was as accurate as possible. I can't really take any better pictures of him, but I think he's incredible and wanted to share him with you so that maybe some of you will commission her with a dragon of your own. And thank you to those of you who made Hellbender so popular that it made me realize I wanted a physical representation of him. ---------------------------------------------- NOTE TO MODS: I have no idea if this is the best/correct place to put this post. I know it's technically art but since it's not my own and I'm sharing something that is my dragon, I put it here. (EDIT: I hope it definitely counts now because of the encouragement for others to share as well)
Since a few people have posted that they think this is awesome, how about we make this one into a sort-of game as well? Share the dragon in your lair that you would most want to have turned into a cuddly toy in the real world!
(Hellbender cuts in: "Pff, dunno why anyone'd wanna plushie that WASN'T me, I'm clearly the best option out there! But sure, whatever, show us whichever lameo you'd pick over me.")

Now I'm sure that we all want every single dragon we own to become a plushie, so in the interest of making this a challenge, limit it to ONE! Cruel, I know, but it's way more fun to see what you do when you have to be wicked limited ;)

Maybe even explain why you chose the dragon you did! Is it because it's the one you think is the cutest? The one you've put the most effort into? Your dragonsona? Does it share your birthday? Is it simply your favorite just because? Let us know! Obviously you don't HAVE to do that, but if you want to tell us it'll be neat to hear!

I think my own choice has been made pretty clear by the rest of this post, but if I were to take the newest members of my clan into account, Hellbender might actually have just barely lost to this guy right here:

39642953_350.png

Tseng is my dragonsona that I came up with years before even using this site, back when it was just my sister playing and she kept bugging me to join up. I refused, but I liked playing around with the scrying workshop. As one does, I eventually wanted to come up with what I would most want to look like if I existed in the world of Sornieth, and this is the end result of that endeavor. I couldn't believe my luck when only a week ago I found a dragon for sale that had the exact colors and most of the genes I was looking for. So if Hellbender hadn't become so dear to my heart after all the characterization I'd been doing with him and I had Tseng earlier, Tseng might actually have won out!

Hey folks, some of y'all may know me as the instigator of the Hellbender thread, where my favorite bad boy freely insults any and all dragons who come his way.
Sup, morons.

Well, I decided I loved him so much that I wanted him immortalized in soft, cuddly plushie form. And lo and behold...
SYXO4AY.jpg
What the heck is goin' on here, I feel fuzzy...

Now, let it be known, I DID NOT MAKE THIS!!! The genius who created him is Ktrenal, owner of Etsy shop CuddlesGalore, who can be found here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CuddlesGalore?ref=pr_shop_more

Her craftsmanship is bloody amazing, and she worked hard with me to make sure that even with only his onsite image serving as a reference he was as accurate as possible. I can't really take any better pictures of him, but I think he's incredible and wanted to share him with you so that maybe some of you will commission her with a dragon of your own. And thank you to those of you who made Hellbender so popular that it made me realize I wanted a physical representation of him.

NOTE TO MODS: I have no idea if this is the best/correct place to put this post. I know it's technically art but since it's not my own and I'm sharing something that is my dragon, I put it here. (EDIT: I hope it definitely counts now because of the encouragement for others to share as well)
@Copperhead

So cute, omg!!!
@Copperhead

So cute, omg!!!
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Copperhead

OMG, these is so cute! And congratz for getting one! ^^
@Copperhead

OMG, these is so cute! And congratz for getting one! ^^
So cuuutttee!!! I love Hellbender, and it makes me so happy to see him getting the recognition he deserves. Congrats on getting the plushie!
So cuuutttee!!! I love Hellbender, and it makes me so happy to see him getting the recognition he deserves. Congrats on getting the plushie!
:D
@Copperhead IT'S THE BOI

No seriously this is super cute I love it <3
@Copperhead IT'S THE BOI

No seriously this is super cute I love it <3
oh my gosh that's ADORABLE
oh my gosh that's ADORABLE
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
What have you done
I need one of all my dergs
What have you done
I need one of all my dergs
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
omg what a cutie
omg what a cutie
It's insanely difficult to remind myself that I have neither the funds nor the space to get one of every single one of my beloved dragons.
It's insanely difficult to remind myself that I have neither the funds nor the space to get one of every single one of my beloved dragons.
I love Hellbender and ahhhh this is so cute! I love this too!
I love Hellbender and ahhhh this is so cute! I love this too!
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
1 2 3 4 5